Chapter 140

Jiang Mo shook, dodging the hand that was about to press down, poked his head out of Caesar's arms, and faced Patriarch Jiang's face in mid-air.

"Father."

Jiang's father coughed lightly to hide his embarrassment, and was about to say something when Caesar pulled up the quilt and wrapped Jiang Mo tightly inside without leaving any gaps. The corners of Jiang's father's eyes twitched and he turned his head to the other side .

Even if it is the biological father, some scenes are not suitable for watching.

"Forget it, we'll talk when you're done." After a while of silence, Jiang's father hung up the video first. He had nothing to do with Jiang Mo, but he was a little worried that he couldn't be contacted. Since he was fine, he didn't need to worry up.

Watching Jiang's father hang up the video, Jiang Mo knew that Jiang's father must have misunderstood something, but he couldn't explain it, so he could only let Jiang's father misunderstand.

Caesar wrapped the person under the quilt, and asked in a low voice, "Sleep a little longer?"

"What are you going to sleep for?" Jiang Mo angrily threw a bunch of messages on the terminal to Caesar, "There are so many things, how can I have time? Continue to sleep?" The

Jiang family's parents are back, but Jiang Mo is still in charge of the Jiang family's affairs. After confirming that Jiang Mo really has the ability to manage the huge Jiang family, the head of the Jiang family refused to take over the Jiang family under the pretext of recuperating.

Caesar pursed his lips. He knew how busy his lover was every day. He wanted to help, but the confrontation between him and the second prince had reached a critical juncture, and he was too busy with his own affairs. The head of the house has a lot of free time.

"Father is in good health?" Caesar asked while bringing Jiang Mo's clothes on.

"Okay." He stretched out his hands and put on his sleeves.

Squatting by the bed, buttoning Jiang Mo's buttons one by one, "Since my father is healed, he is the head of the Jiang family, so he still has to take care of the Jiang family's affairs."

"You're right," Jiang Mo laughed softly. After a while, Jiang's father is in his prime, and he really shouldn't live in retirement, "I'll talk to him later, the Jiang family's rights should be returned to him."

Patriarch Jiang, who was planning to go on a trip with his wife to Travel Star, suddenly sneezed.

Although it is said that the right should be handed back, the matter at hand still needs to be resolved. Jiang Mo replied to the text messages one by one, and the whole afternoon passed after finishing the official business. In the evening, Jiang Mo took Nishizawa back to Jiang's house. It's better to talk about things face to face.

After crossing the bright road in front of Jiang's father and Jiang's mother, Jiang Mo would occasionally go out to live with Xi Ze. Jiang's father couldn't control the two of them, so he simply ignored them and let them go. Living outside is better than showing affection in front of him. much better.

Patriarch Jiang, who ate too much dog food for two people, said that he was overwhelmed.

The whole family had a happy dinner together, Madam Jiang stayed the two of them overnight, "It's rare for you to come back at this hour, you should stay at home for a few more days, Xiaomo's room is always cleaned, you can just live in."

" Good."

Mrs. Jiang nodded in satisfaction, and patted Jiang Mo's hand, "That's how a family should be, don't listen to your father, this is your home, and you can stay at home as long as you want."

Jiang's father In the black face, Jiang Mo smiled and agreed.

Early the next morning, Caesar left Jiang's house, and Jiang Mo, who was supposed to leave with him to go to the company, stayed alone.

After Patriarch Jiang got up early and took a walk in the garden, he was blocked by Jiang Mo on the way back to his room, "Father, I have something to tell you."

Father Jiang looked at the time and said in surprise, "I shouldn't be going to work at this time. Is it? What do you want to tell me?"

"Father, you have been back for so long, when do you plan to take over the affairs of the Jiang family and the company?"

Jiang's father pondered for a moment, he is now the head of the family, no matter it is really not possible, he After thinking for a while, he said, "I'll take over the affairs of the Jiang family. As for the company, I think you've done a good job these days. Keep doing it. It's just practice in advance. These things will be handed over to you sooner or later. "

Jiang Mo is his only child, and he should take over everything from him. In the past, Jiang Mo was not allowed to intervene in family and company affairs because the child was in poor health since he was a child, and he was not suitable for contacting these things. Now that he knows that his child has this ability, His hard-earned family business will naturally be given to his only son.

"You are still young, I don't want to take over this early. I don't plan to go to the company anymore. I finished the handover with the HR department yesterday. I haven't done any major rectification these days. You will be able to get started soon after you go to the company.

" He said that Father Jiang is still young, and the average life expectancy in this world is more than 500 years old. Father Jiang is only less than 200 years old now, and he still has a lot of time to work hard. It is impossible for Jiang Mo to take over the Jiang family at this time. of.

"You child, did someone say something in front of you?" Father Jiang's expression became serious, "Don't listen to the nonsense of people outside, you are the only son of my Jiang Zhen, the legitimate heir of the Jiang family. Everything you have will be yours, and you are managing these industries now, it's just a period of time in advance."

"No one talks nonsense in front of me," Jiang Mo then straightened his posture, "I've thought a lot these days, I'm now I'm less than twenty years old, my life has just begun, I have a lot of things I want to try, and I don't want to prematurely nail my life into a framework."

Of course, these are just excuses, what is the truth? Impossible to say directly.

After listening to Jiang Mo's words, Jiang's father fell into deep thought. He is not an unenlightened parent. Children of Jiang Mo's age will always have various ideas, and he can understand. Understanding is understanding, some things still need to be understood by Jiang Mo.

"If you don't want to inherit the family business now, I won't care about you. Just do whatever you want. If you are tired, your mother and I will always be behind you. With me, the Jiang family will always be your strongest barrier. But," Jiang's father lowered his head slightly, a dark light flashed in his eyes, "Jiang's family and company will be yours in the future, and it can only be yours."

Jiang Mo chose to be with the eldest prince, no matter what the outcome of the two, Jiang Mo's future can only be guaranteed with the backing of the Jiang family. The royal family is no different than other families. Many years ago, the emperor promised to only love the empress in this life, but in the end, the oath was completely forgotten, and the promise disappeared with the wind, and the empress became the former empress.

He didn't know if the eldest prince would follow in his father's footsteps, but he still knew that he could not place his hopes on others. He had to make plans for his son. With the Jiang family, Jiang Mo could at least live without worrying about food and clothing. go down.

Jiang Mo didn't refuse. He still stayed in this world for a long time, and no one is sure what will happen in the future. Right now, the Jiang family has only one heir, and the future is uncertain.

"Since you don't want to take over the Jiang family now, you should rest at home. You are not in good health, so you should take care of yourself."

After handing over the rights of the Jiang family, Jiang Mo instantly changed from a busy state to a leisurely one. He stayed at home, Don't bother with Jiang's affairs anymore, the days when he was in charge of Jiang's family was like a dream, when he woke up from the dream, everyone was back on track.

Jiang's father originally planned to let Jiang Mo continue to handle the company's affairs, but an unexpected situation completely disrupted Jiang's father's plan.

Unfamiliar Jiang is sick.

This is actually a very normal thing. Since childhood, Jiang's illness is as normal as drinking water. It should not make Jiang's family panic, but this time is different from before. This time the illness is related to other people, to be precise. It's related to the second prince.

Before solving his own troubles, Caesar was unwilling to let Jiang Mo be exposed to others. He always hid his identity when he was with Jiang Mo. He was afraid that he would bring trouble to Jiang Mo. Guard the second prince and let him know about Jiang Mo's existence.

The second prince was always willing to do things that would make Caesar unhappy. After learning about Jiang Mo's existence, he had someone rob Jiang Mo on the road.

Coincidentally, Jiang Mo was in the stage of illness at the time. His body was congenitally deficient, and he had cultivated it with the power of the soul for so long, but there was no significant effect. machine.

He was taken away in a semi-conscious state, and when he regained consciousness, Caesar would promise the second prince one, two, three, four.

The second prince's men could control the comatose Jiang Mo, but they couldn't control the awake Jiang Mo. They forcibly suppressed the pain in their bodies with the power of their souls, overturned the guards, and successfully reunited with Caesar who was lurking in.

Holding on to a safe place, Jiang Mo could no longer control himself and fell into a coma from the pain.

The second prince's actions completely angered Caesar. After sending him to the hospital, Caesar's revenge came overwhelmingly, and the second prince's crimes were announced in front of the people of the empire.

Dragons have Nilins, and they die when touched. Jiang Mo is Xi Ze's Ni Lin. The second prince touched it. Regardless of whether Jiang Mo fell into a coma or not, Caesar put the blame on the second prince.

The second prince was caught off guard. Under the sun, everything he did was invisible. Given the solid evidence, he couldn't deny it.

When Jiang Mo woke up, it was already five days later. Caesar held his hand, pressed it between his eyebrows, and whispered self-blaming words:

"It's all my fault, if you weren't allowed to go out alone that day, you wouldn't have to suffer from this I committed a crime, it was my fault, I will never let you be alone in the future..." The

second prince sent a video saying that Jiang Mo was in his hands, and Caesar's heart was going cold. Ask people to find the place where Jiang Mo is being held. Before the second prince releases him, after knowing where Jiang Mo is being held, Caesar can't wait to set off and rescue him.

He went in time, just in time to meet Jiang Mo who had escaped, and after successfully bringing him out, he was too late to be happy, Jiang Mo lost consciousness in his arms.

At that moment, the sky was dark and the heart stopped suddenly. If Patriarch Jiang hadn't just arrived, he might go back and kill all the people involved in the kidnapping.

Even if he didn't do anything at the time, Caesar would never let those people go afterward. In just five days, the forces that the second prince had worked so hard to build were disintegrated one by one. Caesar had enough firepower to deal with him. Follow Caesar to remove his power step by step.

Hearing Caesar's self-reproach, Jiang Mo opened his eyes, and said softly, "I don't blame you."

"Momo, you're awake!" Caesar stood up in a "babble", rarely knowing what to do, "Is there anything wrong? Comfortable? Headache? Is your body uncomfortable?"

"I'm fine, don't worry."

Caesar pressed the bell beside the bed and carefully helped Jiang Mo to sit up, "Is it really not uncomfortable?"

"I lied to you What is this for?" Jiang Mo couldn't laugh or cry, touched his haggard face, and said distressedly: "It's you, haven't you had a good rest these days?"

Caesar shook his head, "I'm fine, just wake up."