Chapter 106

he's fine.

This was Gu Zheng's first thought, and then he saw another person on the bed with sharp eyes, his brows were slightly frowned, and he was about to step in.

"Wait—"

It's a pity that the man turned a deaf ear to the big bed, which is the most conspicuous in the room. He didn't even look at the person in the bed. He grabbed Jiang Mo's waist with both hands and lifted him off the bed like Like finding a lost and found treasure, he took him into his arms and hugged him tightly.

A series of actions were done in one go, Jiang Mo was helpless, he wanted to remind Gu Zheng that the incense was burning in the house, but now it was too late.

After quietly hugging him for a while, Gu Zheng said in a hoarse voice, "Are you okay?"

Jiang Mo knew that Gu Zheng might be very frightened this time, so he leaned into the man's arms docilely, "I'm fine, don't worry, let's go first Get out of here."

"Okay." Gu Zheng hugged Jiang Mo and did not let go, Jiang Mo tilted his head, seeing that he did not let go of his plan, he thought about it and let him go.

Even though it was summer, the wind at night was still very cool. Gu Zheng took off his outer shirt and wrapped him up, and carried him out the door. Outside the door stood a neat row of men in black, not like soldiers, but rather like ghosts seeking their lives.

The leader saw his general come out with a man in his arms. The man buried his head in the general's arms. He was wearing the general's coat. His whole body was covered tightly. He couldn't see his face. The arms are slender and fragile, and in the dark night, they are so white that they almost shine.

It's a brother.

They have followed the general for many years, and they know something about the general. They have never seen the general like this, and they have never seen the general care about anyone so much. When they got the news in the middle of the night, they directly pulled them to kill all the people in the village. .

Is it because of this person?

At night, the general summoned them suddenly, his face was dark and frightening, he didn't say anything, he led them here as fast as possible, standing outside the yard, the dark night concealed the expression on the general's face, he didn't say anything, It was just a "kill" gesture.

They are the most secretive unit in the Gu Family Army - the Hidden Spirit Army. They are ghosts living in the dark. They are best at killing people. They are a sharp sword in Gu Zheng's hand.

Attacking the courtyard at the fastest speed, unexpectedly, there are dead soldiers hidden in the seemingly ordinary small courtyard, although there are not many of them, and those people wearing servant clothes are not simple servants.

The killing was carried out silently under the cover of night.

After a unilateral massacre, the general ordered them to deal with the remaining people, walked into the yard by himself, and came out again, hugging a brother who couldn't see his face in his arms.

Suppress the curiosity in my heart, and control my gaze from glancing around.

The dark clouds parted, revealing a pale yellow crescent moon. Under the moonlight, the tree shadows were hazy, dancing with the wind, like ghosts.

Gu Zheng squeezed the lover in his arms tightly, and said in a calm tone: "The person in the room, it's settled." A

word can determine life and death.

The leading man in black took the order, holding a bloody long sword, and was about to step forward—

"Wait a minute."