Chapter 24

Li Yang was amazed by the look on the side, it was the first time he saw Gu Zheng like this, how could he still be half as cold as usual now.

Look, he is still cutting steak for Jiang Mo.

Jiang Mo quickly adjusted his mood, and suppressed the sudden surge of love in his heart. He didn't know how long it would take for his journey to end, and it was useless to think too much.

"Thank you."

Jiang Mo was eating the cut steak, medium-rare steak, tender and delicious. It is indeed a popular restaurant for famous families. After eating the steak, Jiang Mo put down the cutlery in his hand and asked, "Is Mr. Gu

such a gentleman towards everyone?

"

Forced by Zheng's gaze of death, Li Yang closed his mouth, but muttered in his heart: I didn't expect, ah, I didn't expect you, Gu Zheng, to have today!

He and Gu Zheng have known each other since childhood, and they have never seen anyone who Gu Zheng is interested in for more than 30 years. Their family members think that Gu Zheng is very likely to live alone in this life, but they did not expect a Jiang Mo to appear at this time.

After interrupting Li Yang's words, Gu Zheng said, "You are special."

Jiang Mo's hand holding the cup paused, he took a sip of the juice, and said, "Mr. Gu, don't be joking."

Gu Zheng explained: "Don't think too much, I'm your fan and I've liked you for a long time." In fact, he really noticed Jiang Mo because of the first meeting in the hotel.

Since that meeting, Gu Zheng has often had a dream. The background in the dream should be in ancient times, the young man was wearing a light blue robe, reclining on the couch of the imperial concubine, and said something to the person opposite him with a gentle expression.

In the dream, he could not see the appearance of the person being watched by the young man, and he couldn't even tell whether the person was a man or a woman, but he could feel the sourness in his heart and the jealousy of that person.

He was madly jealous of the person in the dream, and as time passed, this jealousy gradually deepened, and then he realized that he liked, no, it should be said that he fell in love with this young man who had only met once.

Jiang Mo knew that Gu Zheng was lying.

Jiang Mo is sensitive to human emotions, and Gu Zheng didn't deliberately hide his true thoughts, Jiang Mo could clearly feel the other party's fiery feelings.

Li Yang picked up a phone call in the middle, "Sorry, something happened in the studio, I'll leave first."

"It's okay, work is important."

"I planned to have a good chat with you, so I can only wait for the next opportunity. "

After Li Yang left, there were only Jiang Mo and Gu Zheng left in the private room. Gu Zheng, as always, added something to Jiang Mo's plate. Every time he added it, Jiang Mo liked to eat it.

In the time that followed, Gu Zheng didn't say anything misleading. He knew the art of getting along with people, and Jiang Mo was satisfied with a meal.

After lunch, Gu Zheng sent Jiang Mo back to the apartment. The original owner was frugal and lived in an apartment allocated by the company. Most of the money he earned in the past three years was donated. After Jiang Mo took over this body, like the original owner, he would donate a sum of money every month.

Because Lin Yan had not only Jiang Mo as an artist, he had already left first after sending Jiang Mo to the "destino" restaurant. Jiang Mo's current assistant has left, and he can only take a taxi if he wants to go back to the apartment.

The "destino" restaurant is not in the downtown area, and most of the people who come and go are wealthy businessmen and celebrities. It is not easy to get a taxi. Gu Zheng proposed to send him, Jiang Mo thought about it, and agreed.

Jiang Mo's lunch ended peacefully, but the Internet was surging again.

Li Yangv: I look forward to cooperating with you @jiangmov, with audio.

Xiao Lizi, the breadwinner: Oh my god, is this the album this time? Listen to it.

Lu Manman: Jiang Mo can sing well, why is it being said on the Internet that he can't sing.

Let people forget: It's not that he can't sing, but that there is someone behind him. There was a video to prove it before, but now the video has been deleted.

Jiang Mo has been black all his life: what if he deleted it, what if he suppressed the comments, it was not that he could not cover up this opportunity that he got by his relationship.

Passerby: As the name suggests, isn't there an official explanation for this matter? Why are you still holding on to it?

Slightly smiled: Upstairs on the same floor, Jiang Mo was a black person all his life.

Gu Zheng looked at the comments on the Internet, his eyes gradually deepened, "Lu Ming, go check the Internet."

Lu Ming was not surprised when he received this task. Jiang Mo's attention became more obvious.

After Lu Ming left, Gu Zheng picked up the phone, his eyes stayed on a series of familiar numbers, and after a moment of silence, he dialed the phone.

"Beep...beep..."

The hand holding the phone is gradually clenched, will he answer it?

When the phone rang, Jiang Mo was about to take a shower. He glanced at the screen that lit up and it was Gu Zheng. After Gu Zheng took him to the apartment that day, the two exchanged phone numbers.

Jiang Mo was a little surprised, why did Gu Zheng call him at this time?

"Hey."

Gu Zheng's low and gentle voice sounded, "Don't care about the Internet, you are fine, they just talk nonsense because they don't know you."

Jiang Mo raised his eyebrows, glanced at the time, it was ten in the evening After a while, "You called me at this point, just to say this?"

There was silence for a while, and then he said, "Sorry, I'm abroad now..."

"No need to apologize, I know you care about me, don't worry. , I'm not that vulnerable, and I won't be hurt by online comments."

"I'll let people deal with online matters, you don't have to worry."

"Well." Jiang Mo leaned against the cabinet, "I'm not worried."

"I..." Can I find you when I come back? Gu Zheng swallowed the words behind him and said, "It's very late, go to bed early, good night."

Jiang Mo put down the phone, silent for a moment, turned around to pick up the towel, and walked to the bathroom.

The water was pouring down, and the white body of the young man could be vaguely seen in the dense heat.

Gu Zheng raised his foot and walked towards the young man uncontrollably. If the young man felt something, he turned his head.

The surrounding scenery changed rapidly, the moonlight was hazy, the water was sparkling, the gorgeous silver fish tail broke the water, the young man sat on the boulder in the water, the length of satin floated on the water, a pair of scorching peach eyes looked straight at him. Looking forward.

Gu Zheng suddenly opened his eyes, his eyes were dark, and on his back, where he couldn't see, a silver light flashed and quickly disappeared. He fumbled to turn on the bedside lamp and glanced at the time, it was four in the morning. He rubbed his forehead and sighed in his heart, forgetting Jiang Mo in his dream, why does Jiang Mo still have a tail in his dream.

Gu Zheng lay down again, narrowed his eyes and planned to sleep for a while, half-dreaming and half-awake, all that came to his mind was the extremely beautiful face of Jiang Mo in the dream.

Although the mermaid in the dream was slightly different from the real Jiang Mo, there was always a voice in Gu Zheng's heart telling him that they were the same person.

Right now, on the other side of the earth.

Jiang Mo put down the book in his hand and stood up in surprise. He felt the familiar fluctuation of spiritual power in this world.

Will it be him?