Chapter 62

Su Fan is in a bad mood these days. Wan Junjie doesn't know what's going on, but his attitude towards him has changed a lot after returning to M City. In the past, he didn't say 100%, 90% of the requirements. He does it all, and after the New Year's holiday, he has questioned his decision many times.

Leaving aside the company's affairs, he has not completed the tasks assigned to him by the system. In the past few months, he has not been able to find the woman at all, let alone complete the follow-up plan.

The system was hidden again, and he couldn't find anyone to ask. Fortunately, the development of the game was progressing smoothly, which could be regarded as a consolation.

After seeing Jiang Yu at the cinema that day, Jiang Mo sent someone to look for her, wanting to know the reason for her sudden appearance in China, but unfortunately the people he sent didn't find anything, as if Jiang Yu had never appeared in this city, she disappeared without a trace.

Just like when Lu Xing disappeared back then, all traces of her appearance were erased, and no one knew that someone suddenly arrived and disappeared from here without a sound.

Jiang Mo didn't tell Gu Zheng that he would go to country M with the company's people. Gu Zheng plunged into the huge whirlpool of the Leyson family under the deliberate letting go of Mr. Leyson. He also sent someone to receive the employees of Turing Technology. He didn't notice that there was a person on the accompanying list who made him think about it - Jiang Mo.

Jiang Mo was not surprised that he didn't see Gu Zheng among the reception staff. He knew that Gu Zheng was rectifying the family affairs recently, and the company temporarily let go of his trusted confidant, Darnell.

Darnell knew that his boss was interested in Turing Technology. Although he didn't understand why the boss looked down on this company, it did not prevent him from treating the people of the company with high courtesy.

Gu Zheng knew that he had arrived in country M when he called Jiang Mo that night. He hurriedly put on his coat and drove to the hotel where Jiang Mo was.

The Leyson Group arranged a five-star hotel for Jiang Mo and his party. When Gu Zheng came over, Jiang Mo was talking to Song Yu.

When Jiang Mo opened the door, he was hugged, Gu Zheng buried his head in his neck, took a deep breath, "Momo, I miss you so much."

They hadn't seen each other for several months, and Mr. Leyson was sick. Before, they could meet at least once every two weeks to relieve their thoughts.

Now, after not seeing each other for a long time, Gu Zheng's thoughts are full of thoughts and he has nowhere to tell. Sometimes he wants to leave everything here and go to Huaguo to see him, what company, what family, where is Jiang Mo important, But these can only be imagined.

Really want him to take action, let go of everything here, regardless of going to Huaguo, he can't do it. No matter what position he is in, he should assume what kind of responsibility. He can't leave so many people behind for his own selfish desires.

Jiang Mo rubbed his head, "Come in first."

Gu Zheng didn't let go. He hugged Jiang Mo and moved into the room little by little, "How did you come?" He thought it would be Song Yu.

"I miss you too, you don't have time to fly to Huaguo, so I have to fly over to find you, are you happy?" The two sat on the sofa, Jiang Mo let himself nestle into the man's arms, and found a comfortable one Posture, don't move.

"I'm so happy, I thought..." I thought you wouldn't come.

Gu Zheng embraced his lover, and the exhaustion of the past few days was swept away. He felt that with his current state of mind, he could still fight for ten days and ten nights with those people in the family who were muddying the water. As long as Jiang Mo is by his side, no matter how thorny the road ahead is, he can walk on without changing his face.

"Why? Do you think I won't come to you? How could it be? My feelings for you are the same as your feelings for me. If I haven't seen you for a long time, I will miss you too. Now I have a chance, I will definitely be I want to see you."

Hearing these words, Gu Zheng's heart seemed to be soaked in a layer of honey, there is nothing better than the fact that the person he loves loves himself at the same time. He squeezed his hands slightly, like holding a treasure, and when he held it tightly, he would never let go.

"Mr. Leisen feeling better?" Gu Zheng was called away by a phone call, because the head of the Leisen family was sent to the hospital because of a sudden illness. Gu Zheng's busy period of time was also due to this reason.

"It's much better, but I have to rest in a short period of time. By the way, my grandfather said he wanted to see you. Do you have time to see him?"

Jiang Mo was curious: "How could your grandfather want to see me?"

Gu Zheng placed his chin on Jiang Mo. Mo rubbed his shoulder, "He knows our relationship, don't worry, he won't object."

"Patriarch Laisen is so reasonable." Jiang Mo heard Gu Zheng talk about the past. In his opinion, Lai Sen was so reasonable. Mr. Sen's practices looked like a feudal patriarch, and he thought it was a difficult test to pass.

"I have time, you can just look at the arrangement." It's better to meet the old man who raised Gu Zheng.

The two chatted for a while about the recent events, and Gu Zheng suddenly asked, "Momo, do you remember a man named Lu Xing?"

"Lu Xing? He used to be my tutor for a while, what do you do? Will you suddenly ask him?"

Gu Zheng's tone was a little strange: "It's just a teacher-student relationship?"

"Gu Zheng," Jiang Mo's voice rose, he turned around and moved Gu Zheng's head, his eyes narrowed dangerously, " What do you mean by that?"

This vinegar is too much to eat, let's not say if anything happened between them, Lu Xing has been missing for so long, and there is nothing between them.

"That's not what I meant," Realizing that his tone was wrong, Jiang Mo misunderstood what he meant, Gu Zheng quickly explained: "I don't doubt you, I also recently learned that I used to live in Huaguo, I used to His name is Lu Xing."

Gu Zheng and Lu Xing were actually the same person, Jiang Mo guessed that there might be some kind of connection between the two, but he didn't expect Lu Xing to be Gu Zheng, no wonder they couldn't find Lu Xing all these years, he As ahren living in country m, Lu Xing will naturally disappear into this world.

but......

"Your face now doesn't look like Lu Xingke at all, have you had plastic surgery?" Jiang Mo stroked this familiar face. Strangely, he didn't feel any signs of using a knife on this face.

Gu Zheng grabbed the hand that was messing up on his face and put it in his palm, "I was seriously injured at the time, and a knife was used on my face. Grandpa said he wanted me to look like my father, and asked the doctor to fine-tune it, but it's a pity. In the end, it still didn't achieve the effect he wanted. I don't know what went wrong. The face I have now is not like the one I used to look like my father."

"Didn't you travel with people from the company back then? How could you be injured? Is the injury serious?"

Gu Zheng shook his head and said, "I don't remember, all I know is what my grandfather told me. He said that I was involved in a riot at the time and was seriously injured. During the treatment, I was injured by He has been mentally prepared for several critical illness notices, and he also brought my mother to the country for this."

"I don't know how badly I am injured, I was in a coma for a long time, and when I woke up , the injury on his body is almost healed."

No wonder they didn't find anyone when they went to look for Mother Lu, Jiang Mo carefully looked at the handsome face that was close at hand, there were subtle differences compared with the previous two worlds, this should be Gu Zheng real look.

He didn't know Gu Zheng's origin, but he knew that he was definitely not from these small worlds.

In the depths of Gu Zheng's soul, there is a very powerful force hidden in it. This force is usually hidden very deep, and it is not easily revealed. When he was seriously injured and on the verge of death, this power was activated to repair his body, and it was very likely that he would become what he is now because of this power.

"Momo, is there really no other relationship between you and Lu Xing?" Gu Zheng didn't give up. In his only memory of the past, the two didn't seem to have any relationship. Could it be that everything is his conjecture?

"No." He just came to this world, his soul was damaged, and he didn't know that Lu Xing and Gu Zheng were the same person, how could something happen.

"Okay." Gu Zheng was a little disappointed, but also a little fortunate. He was disappointed because he thought the two were related before, but fortunately because even though he knew that Lu Xing and him were the same person, he had no memory of Lu Xing after all. If Jiang Mo had been with Lu Xing before, he would not be able to bear his own vinegar.

Jiang Mo's life in country M was relatively easy. He didn't need to worry about [Mengbao No. 2]. As the chief person in charge of the development of No. 2, Chu Yang arranged everything in an orderly manner. Jiang Mo came Here you just need to follow the established process once.

Although they are both in country m, they don't spend much time together. Gu Zheng was as busy as ever. He and Jiang Mo proposed to take him to live at home, but Jiang Mo didn't want to refuse. The domestic acceptance of this aspect is not high, and he has no public plans for the time being.

People in the same company were all busy with [Mengbao No. 2] affairs, but Jiang Mo seemed to be more leisurely. He didn't need to intervene in No. 2's affairs. He began to prepare related matters of the branch.

Before coming to M country, Jiang Mo discussed with Jiang Ming and Song Yu about opening a branch. Their company is destined to develop overseas, and it is imperative to open a branch abroad. Taking advantage of this time to come to M country, he is not busy. , Jiang Mo started to prepare for the branch office.

Jiang Mo and the company team stayed in country m for a month and a half. When they came, the spring was cold, and when they returned, the weather had already warmed up.

During this period, Jiang Mo and Gu Zheng went to visit Mr. Leyson several times together. As Gu Zheng said, Mr. Leysin had no opinion on their being together, was not aggressive, and was not dissatisfied because he was a man. He was very friendly to Jiang Mo, and like his attitude towards Gu Zheng, it was a natural elder's love for the younger generation.

After Mr. Leyson became seriously ill, his health was not as good as the day, but after talking to them, his spirit was not good. He endured the discomfort and chatted a lot with them before letting them leave.

Back in the car, Gu Zheng hugged Jiang Mo and didn't speak for a long time. Seeing Mr. Leyson like this, he felt very sad. This was his only family member, and he didn't want to lose him.

Jiang Mo put his arms around Gu Zheng's waist and accompany him silently. Even if he was used to parting ways, he couldn't bear it when he faced him, let alone Gu Zheng who had only one memory of the world.

The next time we met, Jiang Mo gave Mr. Leyson some source power without a trace. He couldn't change his lifespan, but he could keep him away from the torment of illness.

Before returning to China, Jiang Mo received a call from Song Yu: ——The

[fireworks] thing has progressed.