Chapter 161

In fact, not only does he know a little bit, the name Si Ming can be said to be thunderous to him, not only him, but many people in the Xuanshu world are familiar with this name. The former Si Ming did many earth-shattering events, but then he fell silent and gradually faded out of everyone's sight.

Seeing this person at Jiang Mo's house today really surprised him.

Since Qiao Lu knew about Si Ming's affairs, Jiang Mo naturally wouldn't look far away. He planned to have a private talk with Qiao Lu after the banquet.

Qiao Lu admired Jiang Mo very much, and even the friends he brought with him also respected Jiang Mo. They were all rescued by Jiang Mo once, and they had no chance to thank them before. All the small housewarming parties held expressed their gratitude to Jiang Mo.

Sitting next to Jiang Mo, Gu Zheng watched him talking with the young people headed by Qiao Lu, with a smile that he didn't realize was on the corner of his mouth.

Being able to stay by Jiang Mo's side like this already made him very satisfied. The more he got along with Jiang Mo, the clearer his feelings for Jiang Mo became. Before meeting Jiang Mo, Gu Zheng sneered at the feeling of "love at first sight". How could it be possible for two people who don't know each other to have love? But no matter how much he doesn't want to admit it now, he can't deny it. He fell in love with Jiang Mo at first sight.

As if he had been with him for many years, the moment he saw Jiang Mo, he felt the shock from his soul, as if he had waited for someone who had been waiting for many years, the momentary joy came unexpectedly, the flowers bloomed in his heart, and he didn't even notice When he arrived, Hongluan's heart was moved.

Ever since he was a child, he had never had such a strong desire. He wanted to stand beside that person, he wanted to be with that person. Years of life, he hesitated.

Gu Zheng, who has never resented anything before, felt resentment towards his fate for the first time. He was reluctant to part with Jiang Mo. He had no nostalgia for this world before. It was the first time he was reluctant to leave because of one person, and it was the first time he complained about the world. The injustice: why is it that he has such a fate? And why was it so late to meet Jiang Mo?

He knew he shouldn't complain, but he couldn't help it. Jiang Mo's appearance broke the barrier between him and the world. Those closed feelings finally found an outlet, and he didn't want to leave so much.

He carefully controlled himself not to get too close to Jiang Mo, but he couldn't help paying attention to Jiang Mo's every move. He restrained himself from appearing in front of Jiang Mo as little as possible, not wanting to bring pain to Jiang Mo because of himself.

Fortunately, God has treated him kindly. Perhaps the moment he met Jiang Mo, his life had a turning point. The "disease" that left countless people helpless was like a paper tiger under Jiang Mo's hands. The moment he knew that he had broken the curse of "not living to be 30 years old", he couldn't even explain what he felt in his heart.

There are joys, emotions, and hopes for the future... Without exception, these feelings are all good. Mr. Gu no longer has to worry about his life span, and he has enough time to do what he wants to do, to pursue The person you want to pursue.

Jiang Mo brought him a new life.

People are greedy. When he knew that he only had a lifespan of thirty years, he only wanted to pay attention to Jiang Mo silently. Without the life limit, he was no longer satisfied with paying attention silently, but wanted to go to Jiang Mo Beside him, get closer, get closer, get closer, the friendship between the two can no longer satisfy him.

This bright young man, this young man with the voice of nature, this young man who sits next to him and loves desserts, he wants to enter his life, wants to have his own place by his side, and wants to have a place in his heart that belongs to him. s position.