Chapter 146(Arc 7: Ghost King vs Celestial Master)

Since he can't figure it out, then don't think about it, no matter what causes him to enter this world again, when the time comes, he will naturally know.

After getting up and opening the curtains, glaring sunlight poured into the room, dispelling the darkness. Jiang Mo stood in the sunlight and stretched his waist. Under the sunshine, he looked like a newborn.

If there is a system to stop him, he can get out of the ending he wants in this world, let alone without a system, under the sun, the man in front of the floor-to-ceiling window curls up a seductive arc, charming all living beings.

Walking into the bathroom with bare feet, a perfect body looms under the gushing heat, the sound of water dripping, the glass door of the bathroom is tightly closed, blocking all external sounds.

The mobile phone that was randomly thrown by the owner on the sofa kept vibrating, and the screen flickered between light and dark, but no one paid attention to it.

A steaming hot bath washed away all the negative states of this body, the heat dissipated, and a face that captivated all sentient beings slowly emerged on the mirror.

This face was almost exactly the same as his real appearance. Jiang Mo stood in front of the mirror and looked at the appearance of the person in the mirror. The doubts in his heart kept popping up:

he remembered that the original owner in this world did not look like this, although he was not the same as his original one. The appearance is similar, far from being exactly the same. The longer he stays in the small world, the closer the body he uses will be closer to his original appearance. Now he has just entered this body. Logically speaking, what he sees should not be like this a face.

Another point is that he entered this time much later than last time. He entered this body, so what about him in the past?

Could it be that what he entered was just a similar parallel space, and didn't he really return to the world he had been to before?

Wrapped in a bath towel, he walked out of the bathroom and picked up the mobile phone on the sofa. Not surprisingly, there were a dozen missed calls on the mobile phone, all of which were from manager Wang Ke.

Just about to put down the phone, the phone rang again, this time it was an unfamiliar number, Jiang Mo watched the screen flickering, and finally connected to the phone.

No one spoke.

The frown gradually loosened, and Jiang Mo lay back and relaxed on the back of the sofa, and a soft voice came into the phone:

"Hello, who is it?"

The answer came quickly this time: "You Okay, is this Mr. Jiang? We belong to Xinyu Company..."

Xinyu Company, one of the three giants of Huaguo Entertainment, offered Jiang Mo an olive branch at this time, which made people think deeply.

Jiang Mo's current identity is a singer named Lin Zimo, the kind who has won many trophies, but that is already in the past tense, and now he is just a past star who has been suppressed by others.

The timing of Jiang Mo's entry into this world was very unfortunate. What should have happened and what should not have happened has already happened. If this world is compared to a book, the node he is now is already at the end.

——Experiencing all kinds of difficulties and defeating all enemies, the protagonist overcomes all obstacles blocking the front, and finally gets together.

Lin Zimo, the last emotional obstacle for the protagonist Gongshou, without him, because Lin Zimo used to be the protagonist Gong's Bai Yueguang, and the protagonist Gongshou was with the protagonist Gong as a stand-in at the beginning.

The original owner and the protagonist Gong have known each other since childhood. The protagonist Gong fell in love with the original owner unilaterally, but the original owner doesn't like him. In the eyes of the original owner, apart from his family, there is only music, and he doesn't care about other people or things.

The protagonist has no choice but to attack him, and because he is someone he has liked since he was a child, he is reluctant to use force on him. During the years when the original owner went abroad to study, the protagonist Gong couldn't bear the pain of not getting what he wanted, so he found several substitutes.

The protagonist Shou broke into his world by accident. He also loves music and has similar facial features, but his personality is softer than the original owner. With him, the other avatars will not be able to be seen very much. The protagonist attacks and sends away the other avatars, and concentrates on pursuing the protagonist Shou.

Handsome and rich, there are few people who can refuse his gentle suitors. Under the pursuit of the protagonist Gong who spares no effort, the protagonist Shou quickly falls.

The good times don't last long, the protagonist suffers an accident and learns that the protagonist Gong has a white moonlight in his heart, and that he is just a stand-in. How can a person who is in love for the first time bear this kind of grievance, the protagonist suffers a big fuss and proposes to break up.

The two separated and reunited, and their relationship became deeper and deeper. At this time, the original owner returned to China. The original owner had amazing talent. As soon as Pu entered the entertainment circle, there was a huge splash. The protagonist Gong secretly gave him a lot of help. He took good care of her, and the original owner quickly became popular.

A few years later, the protagonist Shou is no longer the innocent boy he was when he first entered the entertainment circle. With the original owner's rival design, the original owner fell from the altar.

At this time, the protagonist Gong has recognized his heart and knows who the person he loves is. Even though he knows that the original owner's disaster is inseparable from the protagonist's suffering, the former Bai Yueguang has become white rice. Not only did he not lend a helping hand, Instead, he said that he would not care about Lin Xiao's affairs in the future.

This is tantamount to telling everyone clearly that from now on, Lin Xiao's matter will no longer have anything to do with him.

The original owner's real hard day has arrived.

Jiang Mo rubbed his forehead. When he came back to this world last time, the original owner was still studying abroad. While completing the tasks assigned by the system, Jiang Mo made a lot of arrangements in secret.

After returning to the country, not only did the protagonist's scheme not succeed, but he took the initiative to attack, endured the punishment of the system, and pressed the protagonist step by step. Finally, the protagonist was cornered, and a car accident forced him out of this world.

Using the system to invade the world's network, a huge amount of information flooded into my mind. As expected, the arrangement I made when I entered this world last time was completely gone. It seems that even though the background is the same as the world line, this world is still not the one he entered.

Not long after the phone was put down, it rang again, it was Wang Ke.

"Well, you Lin Zimo, you are so courageous. I called you so many times and you didn't answer any of them. Mr. Zheng left you alone after he spoke. Do you think you are still the same as before..."

"Crack——" the

phone was hung up forcibly, Wang Ke stared at the phone interface, the anger in his eyes grew higher and higher, dare to hang up his phone? Okay, okay, he wants to see, without Mr. Zheng's escort, he can be proud for a few days.

Jiang Mo has never been in contact with Wang Ke. The last time he came to this world, his agent was not Wang Ke, nor is it like now. The contract is signed by the protagonist's company. Under the treatment of the protagonist, he has no power to fight back. .

After watching the plot, it turned out that Wang Ke asked him to go to a dinner party today. On the surface, it was a dinner party, but everyone knew what he was actually doing.

The original owner is outstanding in appearance, with a dusty temperament, which is very attractive, especially for some people who love sex. Before, there was the protagonist attacking and protecting, and many people could only be greedy and dare not make a move.

It's different now. Anyone with a discerning eye knows that the lover of Tianhuang's big boss doesn't like Lin Zimo.

Wang Ke got the hint from the protagonist, and took many such dinners for the original owner, trying to completely drag the original owner into the quagmire.

According to the development of the original world, the protagonist Shou's plan succeeded. The original owner had been under the escort of the protagonist Gong since he entered the entertainment circle. He didn't know how dark this circle was. He was taken to a dinner by his manager in a ignorant way.

No one remembers that there was once a young man with astonishing talent who shone brightly in the eccentric entertainment industry. One generation rises and the other falls, but this is just the norm in this glamorous circle.

Opening the email, this was the first time Wang Ke took him to a dinner party. The owner of the dinner party was surnamed Zhao, and he had a lot of resources in hand. Boss Zhao is in his thirties, handsome and elegant, he likes the deal you want, he spends a lot of money, and is very popular in the circle.

Zhao Qingyuan, Jiang Mo touched his chin, this person can go and meet.

"Brother Lin, Brother Lin, are you there? Brother Wang asked me to pick you up for the appointment."

The person who came was Lin Zimo's assistant, Xiao Yang, a girl in her twenties, who came here in a hurry after receiving a call from her manager.

After a while, Jiang Mo was fully dressed and was picked up by others. It seemed that he had to go to the banquet, and he had to go if he didn't.

On the darkened phone screen, a text message just sent was lying quietly inside:

[I asked Xiao Yang to pick you up, come quickly. 】

With a tone that could not be rejected, Jiang Mo sneered. Before the protagonist Gong separated his relationship with the original owner, Wang Ke, the agent, did his best to the original owner and was always thinking of him. Now, he just wants to "sell" him. good price.

In order to please the future proprietress, the agent is still very "dedicated" to the original owner.

The venue of the dinner was set at Hualai Hotel. Wang Ke arrived early. Seeing Jiang Mo getting off the car, he dragged people in and told him as he walked: "You are no better than before. I finally brought you the resources. Don't worry." Fuck it up for me."

Jiang Mo kept walking, with the corner of his mouth raised into a slight arc, and he said lightly: "Since this is the opportunity that Brother Wang has worked so hard to find for me, I will go all out."

For some reason, Wang Ke always felt that the person in front of him was different from before, but how could this be possible? Shaking his head to get rid of the unrealistic thoughts in his mind, he continued to lead the way.

"You should have read the email I sent you. This time there are the bosses of Feiyue and Moyu, as well as a few celebrities. You don't need to pay too much attention to these people. The people you should pay attention to are Fengming's. Boss, Zhao Xiyun."

"Mr. Zhao is going to invest in a music show. If you can win the favor of Mr. Zhao, it will not be difficult to return to the stage."

How about the protagonist being kind, and the first one chosen by the original host The gold master is an existence like Zhao Xiyun. Everyone in the circle knows that Mr. Zhao never forces people, and those who are with him are all doing what you want. The original owner followed Zhao Xiyun, isn't it "self-willed and depraved" Performance.

When the white moonlight is no longer white, what kind of white moonlight is it? After the protagonist Shou gradually destroyed the image of Bai Yueguang in the protagonist's heart, he would have no worries about dealing with the original owner.

A door separates the two worlds.

The demons danced around the door, and Jiang Mo was delayed for a long time. When they entered, the "dinner" had already begun.

Passing through the crowd, Wang Ke led Jiang Mo straight to a man in a suit and leather shoes.

"Mr. Zhao, this is our family, Zimo. He has admired you for a long time."