Chapter 50

The three of them were seated, Song Yu ordered refreshments and said, "ahren heard our [Mengbao No. 1] and intends to cooperate with our company. In the next few days, I would like to trouble you to entertain him. After all, you are [ The main designer of Mengbao No. 1]." The

Leyson Group is one of the top 500 companies in the world. If it can successfully establish a relationship with this company, it will not worry about the inability to open the international market.

Compared with the domestic market, the foreign market in this era is even larger.

"No trouble, it's our honor that Mr. Ahren is interested in our products."

After receiving Jiang Mo's affirmative answer, Song Yu secretly breathed a sigh of relief in his heart. Since he went to college, Jiang Mo has become less and less fond of communicating with people. , In addition to himself, four years in college, he has no close friends.

He could see it clearly, Jiang Mo and Jiang Ming were indeed two brothers, Jiang Mo seemed to be gentle but actually cold, and Jiang Ming was indifferent on the outside.

Seeing that Jiang Mo communicated less and less with people, and worried about his psychological condition, if Song Yu got to know new funny and cheerful friends, he would introduce those friends to Jiang Mo. It's a pity that for some unknown reason, those friends who behaved in front of Song Yu who are all upper-level friends will change their appearance when they meet Jiang Mo.

After several times, he didn't dare to bring people to see Jiang Mo at will. If Ahren didn't come for their company's products this time, he wouldn't invite Jiang Mo over.

Seeing that the two got along well, Ahren did not make the mistakes that the previous few people often made. After receiving an emergency call, he left the two and returned to the company alone.

In the company, Jiang Mo only cares about research, and Song Yu has full authority to deal with outsiders. He has been abroad for more than a month this time, and he has accumulated a lot of things to deal with.

After Song Yu left, there were only Jiang Mo and ahren left. Jiang Mo didn't talk much. Ahren changed Song Yu's taciturn image and took the initiative to talk to Jiang Mo.

Ahren is very knowledgeable, and has knowledge of ancient and modern China and foreign countries. He raised a topic. If Jiang Mo is interested, this topic will proceed logically. If Jiang Mo is not interested, he will change to the next topic without any trace.

Jiang Mo turned the coffee cup, and put his fair fingers on the black ceramic cup, like a fine handicraft. Because of work, Jiang Mo's nails are very short, like small flesh-pink shells.

ahren looked at the hands and lost his mind unknowingly. It can be said that he came to this country because of the young man in front of him.

Three years ago, he woke up from a lethargic coma to face relatives and family that were completely unfamiliar, and a new face, his memory of the past was blank.

The man dressed as a housekeeper met his blank eyes and explained to him that he was the only existing bloodline of the patriarch of the Leyson family, and the next head of the family.

He vaguely felt that the housekeeper was wrong, that he had no sense of belonging to this land or this family. He just lost his memory and did not lower his IQ. He is a typical oriental face. Even though he can converse with others fluently in English, he subconsciously knows that what he used most before was not English, but Chinese.

He doesn't belong here.

But he couldn't go to Huaguo immediately, the patriarch of the Layson family, his nominal grandfather told him that, as the heir of the Laysin family, since he lost his memory, all the skills he should know must be learned again.

He was forcibly arranged for various trainings, and for the first year, he had no energy to think about other things at all. His course schedule is very full. As an aristocrat, he needs to learn all the skills of the society in a short period of time, including but not limited to familiarity with the company's business, various etiquette training, and knowledge of cutting-edge brands.

Although there is no memory of the past, ahren has an innate sensitivity to certain things. The three-year training time originally set was forcibly shortened by half. A year and a half later, he was parachuted into Leysin as the heir to the Leysin family. group.

A year later, he defeated his competitors by his own ability and became the new CEO of Leyson Group.

One afternoon, he received an email from his partner:

ahren, remember that you are interested in Huaguo, I met a young man from Huaguo today, do you want to come?

Everyone in the upper circles of the country M knows that the heir who was personally admitted by the old Leyson a year ago is very good, and it is no accident that the future Leysin family will definitely fall into the hands of this young man.

At the same time, there are rumors that the heir grew up in Huaguo. After all, everyone who has seen him knows that ahren has a pure oriental face.

This partner knows that these are all rumors, ahren himself doesn't know anything about Huaguo, but he is really interested in Huaguo.

This time, I met Song Yu, who is from Huaguo and has a promising company in his company. I felt that I could introduce it to ahren, so I got this email that ahren saw.

Ahren didn't want to go to Huaguo once in the past few years, but until he became the president of Leyson, he wanted to split one day into two days, and he didn't have any free time to leave the country.

Taking this opportunity, he met Song Yu who came to M country on a business trip. After some conversation, he was curious about the young man Song Yu said who always had magical ideas and could realize those ideas one by one.

He learned from Song Yu that the young man's name is Jiang Mo, the main researcher of Song Yu's company, and the designer of their upcoming new product.

Jiang Mo.

After ahren returned to the company, he found information related to Turing Technology on the Internet. At this time, Turing Company has successfully listed in Huaguo, which has also caused a lot of discussions.

When Turing Technology went public, the three founders of the company came forward, and Ahren could easily find Jiang Mo's information.

He clicked on the picture on the Internet, and the handsome face of the young man clearly appeared in front of him. Just as he imagined, the young man had a pair of charming peach blossom eyes.

Since then, ahren's mind has occasionally come up with small clips that are not continuous, but the locations and protagonists in these clips have remained the same.

The location is a Chinese-style study. The study is not big. There are tall trees outside the window. The warm sunlight shines in through the half-opened glass window, leaving mottled traces.

The boy who had not grown up was sitting in front of the desk near the window. The desk was for two people. He frowned and said something to someone not far away.

Sometimes teenagers bow their heads to do their homework, long eyelashes casting a small shadow under the eyes.

It's just some short clips, but it makes ahren have a long-lasting illusion.

For the first time, he was annoyed that he had no memory of the past, and when he remembered the fragments that would make him smile from the heart, he could only act like a bystander and could not participate in it himself.

Beautiful night.

In the darkness, ahren opened his eyes, he rubbed his fingers, the fingertips still had the warm touch in the dream, and the man's low voice seemed to linger in his ears: Gu Zheng.

So he used to be called Gu Zheng? What was his relationship with Jiang Mo before? After he left, was Jiang Mo sad? He now goes back to Huaguo to find him, can he get his forgiveness?

Because every time he thinks of Jiang Mo, he will feel sweet. In his heart, he has already recognized the fact that he and Jiang Mo were together in the past, so he decided to go to Huaguo to find his lover.

Quickly complete the important work at hand, promote a capable vice president, and a month later, he set foot on the plane to Huaguo.

Entering the coffee shop and seeing the young man sitting by the window, he heard the sound of his heart beating violently:

"Bang-bang-"

He suppressed his excitement, introduced himself as usual, and even said the dream without hesitation. that name.

The young man's reaction was like a bucket of ice water was thrown on his head, and his attitude towards him was a complete stranger.

Jiang Mo doesn't know him! ! !

Are the images that appeared in his mind just his imagination? They don't actually know each other?

Falling from heaven to hell is nothing more than that. He has already thought about how to explain to Jiang Mo the reason why he disappeared for three years and did not contact him. He made a whole set of plans for the youth who did not forgive him, and even began to imagine that they would meet after reconciliation. how to live.

Unexpectedly, reality hit him so hard that Jiang Mo didn't know him at all!

Ahren believes that he is not a person who will give up easily. Whether Jiang Mo really doesn't know him or pretends not to know him, he decides to pursue him again.

Jiang Mo listened to the other party and went silent. He looked up and saw Ahren staring straight at the coffee cup in his hand, and asked uncertainly, "Mr. Ahren wants coffee?"

"No," Ahren quickly returned to his senses and corrected, "You can just call me Gu Zheng in the future."

"Okay, Mr. Gu." Jiang Mo picked up the coffee cup and took a sip.

Ahren no longer insisted on calling him. He changed the subject and asked, "Can I have the honor to participate in your company's new product launch?"

"Of course, Mr. Gu is our honor to be here." Jiang Moyu replied mildly. .

Ahren is the company's future major customer, and he will treat him well if he is affectionate and reasonable. As for whether he is the person he is looking for, Jiang Mo will not make a judgment for the time being.

Jiang Mo had a hunch that Tiandao was very likely to peep outside this world. He was just about to probe Lu Xing's soul last time, and within a few days, Lu Xing disappeared, and he still disappeared until now.

He didn't plan to use the power of his soul in this world. If he was discovered by Tiandao, he didn't know what would happen. If Gu Zheng was in this world, he would have the confidence to find him.

And that Su Fan, Jiang Mo suspected, he was probably the one who Tiandao put in.

Heavenly Dao is free from the world. Without a medium, it cannot directly appear in the small world. It used to control him, relying on the medium of the system. The previous world directly attacked him, which is one thousand damage to the enemy and eight hundred to himself. Now it is very likely to rely on something to come to this world.

It doesn't move, Jiang Mo won't move, the last world was unprepared, and this world doesn't ask it for some interest, how can I say it.

——Su

Fan returned to the company with the rejected proposal. No one said anything about him. Colleagues all know that many big companies are rushing to cooperate with Turing Technology. It is normal for their company not to be selected, so they comforted Su Fan. , advised him not to take it to heart.

Su Fan smiled and accepted the comfort, saying that he would not take it to heart, and fell on the table when he returned to the apartment.

Before he calmed down, he heard the cold voice of the system:

[Please complete the task as soon as possible. ]