Chapter 112

Jiang Mo has no ambition to dominate the world. Since he has become the emperor of Dachen, he must develop Dachen well out of his duty. As for invading other countries, he has no interest for the time being. He still wants to cultivate an heir as soon as possible to take over. It's a pity that the royal family is withered, and he hasn't found a suitable partner yet.

He doesn't plan to stay in this position for the rest of his life. It is imperative to find a successor. If he can't find one in the clan, he plans to find one outside and train him well so that he can succeed him in the future. Not to mention growing stronger, at least he must do it. To Shoucheng.

The autumn is refreshing, Jiang Mo leans lazily on Gu Zheng, one hand is held by Gu Zheng, and the other grabs a handful of fish food, and sprinkles it from the railing of the water pavilion. Immediately, red and white fish swim up, vying for it. peck at each other.

The sun was hitting the body, unlike the scorching heat of the summer class, it was warm and drowsy. Jiang Mo half-closed his eyes and listened to the news from Gu Zheng.

Gu Zheng's power is mainly in the northwest, and there are also people in other places. This time he wanted to investigate the matter of King Yi, and he used the pawns placed in Da'an. For various reasons, he had pawns in Da'an and Daxia. There are not many people, but Can send back the news he wants in time.

Dachen has also placed people in other countries. Most of these people were inserted during the reign of the late emperor. The original owner has only been on the throne for three years, and there are not many influences abroad. That being said, there is still a risk of exposure.

It just so happened that Gu Zheng had his own manpower in the court of Da'an, and he took the initiative to take on this errand, and Jiang Mo was happy to see it succeed.

The news from Da'an came very quickly. It should be said that this matter is not particularly secret in Da'an. King Yi made a lot of noise back then, and it gradually quieted down these years.

Four years ago, King Yi almost turned the sky in the capital of Da'an in order to find someone. During that time, there was a great turmoil in the court of Da'an. Although King Yi was not the prince, he was the only son of Emperor Da'an. , has already suppressed the other princes.

The former prince of Da'an, the eldest prince, has long been deposed. For unknown reasons, the emperor has not appointed a prince. His Majesty the emperor of Da'an is getting old. He has to admit that he is old and lacks energy. Quan, this is already clearly telling others that King Yi is the next Emperor of Da'an.

There is even a gossip in Da'an that as long as King Yi lets go of marriage, even if he accepts a side concubine, the emperor will immediately give him the position of crown prince. No matter how it was rumored outside, King Yi did not marry, and the emperor did not confer the crown prince. For so many years, neither of them would let go.

"In recent years, King Yi hasn't made a big fuss about finding people, but he has sent many people out privately. King Yi has only one son on the surface, and he has been marching with him all year round. In fact, he has another son, an older brother, who was taken by him. He hid it very well, if it wasn't for that brother being taken away by someone, he would look for someone like crazy, and he wouldn't be discovered that he hid a child."

"So that child is very important to him?"

" That's right, that brother is his own child. As for the one he put on the bright side, he is the posthumous son of his abolished brother. When King Yi was young, he had a brother who really loved each other, and the two had a son , Later that brother passed away, and he never thought of getting married again, and he kept that child in secret all the time."

If he hadn't met Jiang Moqian, he would just scoff when he heard the news, thinking that King Yi was a dead man. My brother is so fanfare that he doesn't even want the position of crown prince, which is easy to get. I'm afraid there is something wrong with his brain.

Emotional matters are really uncertain. Ever since he met Jiang Mo, he has slapped himself many times in the past. Things he used to disdain and feel sick to his brain are doing every day now. Slapping in the face, just get used to it. .

"Now that people are on our side, the initiative is in our hands. What does Your Majesty want to do?"

"It's not urgent. If you put down the bait, someone will take the initiative. We just wait." Jiang Mo yawned, Natural tears welled up in the corners of his eyes.

"Sleepy? Do you want to go back and take a nap?" Gu Zheng raised his hand and gently wiped away the tears from the corners of Jiang Mo's eyes.

Jiang Mo leaned on Gu Zheng with all his strength, he was just sleepy from the sun, he didn't really want to sleep, so he refused, "No need, just stay here with me."

Jiang Mo rubbed his eyes, thinking Let yourself be more energetic, "A few days ago, I recruited and looked at the children in the clan who were over the age of three and under the age of ten, but I couldn't find a suitable one. Do you think I should go to the private sector to find an heir?"

In private, the two Doesn't know how to use honorifics, but occasionally Gu Zheng likes to use them in bed, just for fun.

Gu Zheng didn't expect the topic to jump here all of a sudden, he was stunned, and asked in doubt: "Can't we give birth by ourselves?"

Jiang Mo was asked all of a sudden, and he almost forgot his brother's identity. Gu's body is a bit slender compared to ordinary men, and he is an emperor, whose identity is almost the same as that of men in other worlds, so much so that he forgot that his current identity can bear children, so he didn't tell Gu Zheng.

"If I say, I can't have a baby, will you be disappointed?" Jiang Mo turned over and lay on Gu Zheng's body, his face directly in front of his eyes, not letting go of any change in his expression.

Will Gu Zheng be disappointed?

Before the two of them were together in the last world, Jiang Mo confessed that he would not have children. The so-called hopeless will not be disappointed. In this world, he did not say whether Gu Zheng would be disappointed. Compared with the future world, ancient times are more Pay attention to offspring.

Gu Zheng's expression changed, he was not disappointed, but he became stunned, with worries that could not be hidden, he asked eagerly: "What's going on? Did Lin do something to you? Did he do anything to your body? Impact? It's all my fault. Don't be sad. If you can't have children, don't have them. If you like children, we can adopt them. How many do you want..."

"No," Jiang Mo interrupted him, "I'm not physically fit. The problem is that I can't have children due to special reasons, and I'm not sad, and I don't want to raise many children, just raise an heir."

Jiang Mo couldn't laugh or cry at Gu Zheng's reaction, he forgot that in this world, not only men value children , Brother also attaches great importance to fertility, they value fertility more than anyone else.

Gu Zheng wrapped his lover in his arms, caressed his back with his big hands, comforted him silently, infertility is a devastating blow to a brother, and he is all to blame for asking questions that shouldn't be asked.

In Gu Zheng's eyes, Jiang Mo is a brother. No matter how strong he is, he still needs his careful care. Now that he has uncovered the scars of his lover, it is his fault. If he made a mistake, he needs to make up for it. He thought silently in his heart Do something to please Jiang Mo.

You don't need to guess what Gu Zheng's brain made up. Jiang Mo crawled out of Gu Zheng's arms, held Gu Zheng's head in both hands, and stared at the other person, "put away your thoughts, I didn't feel sad because of this incident, I I don't want to have a baby at all."

"I know." Gu Zheng stroked Jiang Mo's hair pitifully, and pressed a kiss on his forehead.

It was obvious at a glance that he hadn't listened to his words, Jiang Mo sighed, with a helpless expression on his face, forget it, let him think what he wants.

Sure enough, starting today, Gu Zheng's attitude towards Jiang Mo has become more careful. He completely treats Jiang Mo as a fragile porcelain doll. He can't wait to hug him wherever he goes. He has to feed him himself, and even throw away dangerous objects. Far away, the saber that accompanied him in battle for many years is gone.

He was also concerned about chaos, worried that Jiang Mo wouldn't think about it, and he didn't think about it after so many years.

Jiang Mo let him toss for a few days, seeing that he didn't restrain himself but went too far, he couldn't help but grabbed someone and beat him up.

Pressing the bewildered Gu Zheng under him, Jiang Mo leaned closer, almost touching the other's face, and said unhappily: "Remember, I am not a porcelain doll, so I don't need to be treated so carefully. Also, I am not a porcelain doll. I'm really not interested in having children!"

Don't pretend that he doesn't know that he went to the imperial doctor privately!

Jiang Mo also knows that Gu Zheng grew up in this world, and it is normal to have some unique views of this world, but this does not mean that he has to endure it over and over again, especially after he has explained to Gu Zheng many times and still has not been listened to. .

Gu Zheng rubbed his nose, knowing that he had done too much these days, seeing Jiang Mo's slightly angry face, he quickly changed the subject: "King Yi has contacted our people, and he said he would come over to confirm. "

This matter went smoothly unexpectedly. As soon as Gu Zheng's people spread the news, King Yi himself came to the door and asked to see the child.

"He wants to come here in person?" Jiang Mo's attention was instantly shifted to this matter. According to King Yi's speed, it seemed that he was very fond of this child.

"Yes, he wants me to keep his identity secret for him." But he turned around and told Emperor Dachen the news.

As King Yi, it would be very inconvenient to come to Dachen Capital. Due to various considerations, he could only use another identity. If he came to the capital as King Yi, he would be promoted to diplomatic relations between the two countries.

Now that this matter has been settled, Liu Ziyu (Ru Madam), the person involved, should also know that he is now living in Liu Yan's palace, and Jiang Mo asked Eunuch An to summon him.

Liu Ziyu didn't come alone, he followed Liu Yan, the relationship between the two became better and better, and behind them were the twin servants in Tsing Yi who used to serve beside Liu Ziyu.

Jiang Mo leaned on Gu Zheng. During this time, everyone in the palace knew about their relationship, including Liu Yan and Liu Ziyu. After the palace was cleaned up, Jiang Mo no longer deliberately concealed his relationship with Gu Zheng, and after a little inquiring, he knew what the relationship between this General Gu who lived in the palace and His Majesty was.

"Liu Ziyu, I came here to tell you something related to your real identity." Jiang Mo hit a straight ball, which stunned the two of them.

"My identity?" Liu Ziyu looked puzzled. He searched through his memory, but he couldn't find anything related to his identity. His memory was up to three years ago, and there was nothing left in his memory.

"Do you know that you are the son of the Great Anyi King?"

Liu Ziyu shook his head and told the truth: "I don't remember, I only have nearly three years of memory. I woke up in Fangfu three years ago, and they said my name is Fang Ling. , has been selected into the harem by the new emperor, and I will enter the palace after I recover from illness."

Fang Ling, the real wife, died unexpectedly before entering the palace. The Fang family picked up Liu Ziyu, who was seriously injured, and let Liu Ziyu use Fang Ling's identity to send him to the harem.

Jiang Mo put down the scroll in his hand and asked, "Would you like to recognize your real father?"