Chapter 137

Jiang Mo didn't want to be in charge of the huge Jiang family. After cleaning up those who had different intentions, he gradually delegated power so that Jiang's father could take power immediately after returning.

After the Xie family banquet, the situation in Emperor Star became more and more tense. The current emperor of the empire was getting old, and he was very wary of several adult princes, especially Caesar who had just woken up.

Under the pretext that Caesar needs to cultivate, the emperor arranged for him a leisurely position. Now he has no real power, and he has no official business to deal with all day long. No matter what others think, he himself is happy to be idle, and he comes to Jiang Mo every now and then.

When Xie Shi was as he said, he sent him invitations within a few days, wanting to meet him, and the place to meet him was not Xie's house, but a famous teahouse in Dixing.

Caesar was worried about Jiang Mo being alone, so he had to come with him no matter what, Jiang Mo thought for a while, no matter what the protagonist wanted to do, he would not let him succeed, and it would be fine for Caesar to go with him.

They went not too late, a little earlier than the agreed time, and when they arrived at the agreed place, Xie Shi had already been waiting for a long time.

Noticing Xie Shi's gaze looking behind him, Jiang Mo explained: "The butler is worried that I will go out alone, and insists that I bring a bodyguard. Master Xie won't mind?"

Although he agreed to bring Caesar over, he brought him with great fanfare. It was obviously impossible, Caesar wore a biological mask newly developed by the military on his face to hide his true identity, pretending to be a bodyguard, and silently followed behind Jiang Mo.

Xie Shi took a few more glances at that person. This bodyguard was tall and ordinary-looking, and his hostility was hidden under his skin. It was obvious that his strength was not low. The Jiang family has a big business, and now Jiang Mo is the only one in the Emperor Star in the lineage of the head of the family. He is also a female with relatively low force value. It is normal to bring a bodyguard to the banquet.

Xie Shi didn't see any flaws, so he smiled and said: "It's okay, safety is the most important thing." The

teahouse belongs to Xie's family, and the big boss at the head invited someone to come here, which flattered the teahouse owner. The private room has already been prepared, comfortable, quiet, absolutely perfect There will be no unsightly people coming to bother.

After everything was ready, the waiters filed out to leave room for the guests.

Caesar politely invited people to sit down, "Master Jiang is a descendant of China like me, I chose to meet here on my own initiative, I hope you like it." "Thank you, Master, for your

kindness."

The topic gradually got on the right track, and Jiang Mo spoke first: "I don't know what Patriarch Xie wants to say to me?"

"Mr. Jiang is a smart person, and smart people usually know what is best for themselves, don't they?" Xie Shi put down the gun in his hand A blue and white teacup with a white background, with a smile on his face.

Rubbing the cup in his hand, Jiang Mo did not answer immediately. Before he came, he roughly thought about the purpose of the protagonist. Because of his own intervention, the second prince's plan to seize the Jiang family failed. Without the huge financial support of the Jiang family, the second prince's current The road is not easy to walk.

Xie Shi didn't answer Jiang Mo's question directly, but instead gave him a plausible question. When Jiang Mo didn't thank him, he was not in a hurry, picked up the teapot and poured a cup for Jiang Mo himself.

"Patriarch Xie was joking. I don't think I'm a smart person, and I don't want to be a smart person. I won't continue to interfere with the affairs of the Jiang family after my father comes back. Patriarch Xie came to me. I'm afraid I found the wrong person. "

If he failed to seize Jiang's family, he wanted to recruit him into his gang. Jiang Mo didn't intend to drag Jiang's father, who had worked so hard for most of his life, into this power struggle, not to mention that the other party was the chief culprit who killed the original owner's family.

Want the Jiang family? no way!

Jiang Mo's refusal was expected, and Xie Shi was not angry because of these words. He lowered his voice and persuaded: "The emperor star seems to be calm now, but in fact there is an undercurrent. The second prince is the current Crown Prince of the Rhine Empire, the rightful prince. Wouldn't it be justifiable to help him ascend to the position?"

"As far as I know, the development of the Jiang family has reached a bottleneck period, as long as the second prince can be helped to ascend to that position, the Jiang family will definitely be able to go further."

"Since Patriarch Xie said The second prince is the destiny, so why hold such a banquet?" A banquet for the second prince to enlist power.

Xie Shi's expression didn't change, he still had a gentle and refined face, "Of course I hold a banquet to make friends. The strength of one person is often not comparable to that of a group of people, isn't it?"

"It's natural Many people are powerful. In the worlds he traveled through, he often heard this sentence, and even experienced it himself. In this world, there is probably no one who knows the meaning of this sentence better than him.

Jiang Mo thought that he would continue to chat on this topic, but he didn't want him to suddenly change the subject, as if those words just now were just a routine question.

"I invited Mr. Jiang here today. Actually, I want to ask a question. Is the demon king Caesar in "Chaos Continent" really just a bunch of data?"

Of course not, he is sitting opposite you now. Of course, these words It is impossible to say it in front of the protagonist, Jiang Mo replied vaguely: "Didn't Master Xie already have an answer in his heart?" Has the

answer already? Indeed, after many verifications, Xie Shi already knew the real identity of Caesar. He asked this question just to confirm whether Jiang Mo knew.

"It seems that I can't achieve my goal today." Since Jiang Mo already knew the identity of Caesar, it is definitely impossible to help the second prince.

Jiang Mo didn't answer, and lowered his eyes, wondering what he was thinking.

Xie Shi stared at him for a while, then said quietly: "I once had a dream, which was clearly visible. When everything in the real world happened according to the direction in the dream, I thought it was my chance.

" After experiencing it, I know that this is not a chance, but a dose of poison. It can bite people's hearts. The world in the dream is so beautiful, but everything encountered in the real world is so desolate. Xie Shi wants to get the ending in the dream. He spared no effort to solve all the changes, but the development in reality deviated further and further from what he expected.

Xie Shi didn't understand why the development of the matter was so far from what he had hoped for. In the dream, the second prince treated him tenderly and cared deeply, but in the real world he was merciless when he used him. The people in his camp turned against each other, and the people who were supposed to be friends moved further and further away, and almost became half enemies.

These changes happened gradually, and by the time he realized it was irreversible, Jiang Mo appeared in his field of vision because of a conversation he overheard by chance.

Some people complained that Leviel used other people's castles without telling the owner, which made them lose face in front of Mia. Xie Shi didn't pay attention to these words at first, but then suddenly realized that something was wrong. The name Levile appeared in his dream However, what happened with it was a huge change in the Jiang family.

Leviel has nothing to be thankful for, but the Jiang family is different. The Jiang family holds monstrous wealth. This is not the point. The point is that this wealth eventually became the private treasury of the second prince. It was only then that the second prince firmly secured the position of prince.

In Xie Shi's dream, Jiang Mo never defended Levill, and did not lose his face at all. According to the development in the dream, Levill used this move to join Mia's small circle. This small gathering is LeVert had a brilliant start. But the reality is that after this day, Levill has completely fallen into the abyss, and there is no possibility of rising.

So, he wanted to meet Jiang Mo for a while at the palace banquet of the Elven Kingdom, but he never thought that he would meet Caesar, whom he had been looking for for many years without success, next to Jiang Mo.

The subsequent development was out of control like a wild horse, the eldest prince woke up early, the Jiang family was firmly in Jiang Mo's hands, and the female Phil of the Grand Duke's family did not lose his mind because of the game... Everything, nothing happened. same.

After Jiang Mo left, Xie Shi slumped on the chair and wiped his face feebly. Everything he had planned would be like the moon in water, falling apart at the touch of it.

He remembered what Jiang Mo had said inadvertently when he left, "A dream is a dream, how can it be taken seriously?" Yes, he just cared too much about what happened in the dream to get to where he is today, but now it's too late to regret it, There is no turning back when you open the bow, and you have to go on the path you choose.

The result of meeting Xie Shi this time surprised Jiang Mo. He roughly guessed Xie Shi's situation, but he didn't expect the other party to say it directly. There are infinite possibilities for future development, and what Xie Shi dreamed of was just one of them. Ever since he did the first thing to get the ending in his dream, his dream was just a dream.

Jiang Mo has entered the small world many times. It's not that he has never encountered such a situation like Xie Shi's.

He turned Jiang Mo's shoulder, looked straight into his eyes, and asked solemnly, "Momo, have you ever liked that Levill?" Sure enough, he was very concerned about Levill's existence.

Can you eat this kind of vinegar? Jiang Mo snorted helplessly and lowered his head very close: "I don't like you. From the beginning to the end, I only like you. It's just a dream, and it can't be real." After

getting a confession by accident, Caesar was very satisfied. Pressing his forehead against Jiang Mo's, his eyes were filled with unresolved love, and he murmured: "I only like you, no matter what the situation is, I can find you after several times of reincarnation, and then, fall in love with you."

Kiss , starting from the forehead, all the way down, staying on the lips for the longest time, Jiang Mo opened his mouth slightly, accepting Caesar's movements.

It was a surprise to get the confession. Levill still has to solve it. Before Jiang Mo said he could solve it. He was just an npc in the game at the time, so he could only make this person suffer a little bit in the game. Now that he has arrived at Emperor Star, It's not just as simple as making Leviel suffer a little.

As a result, Levill found that his life became more and more difficult. No one cooperated with him. After the original partner cheated him, he disappeared without a trace with money. Originally, his life was unsatisfactory after leaving Jiang Mo, and without the escort of Jiang's family, who should be his Leviel matter, all this is even worse after Caesar's cross-cutting, he almost even basic Life is hard to sustain.

Time passed day by day, and the incident of alien beasts attacking the spaceship, which had a tendency to be suppressed, was brought up again because of the appearance of the person concerned. The treatment of Jiang's parents had come to an end. Together with the two victims, they boarded the spaceship returning to Emperor Star.

In order to prevent further accidents, the spaceship was escorted by warships. After receiving the news, Jiang Mo and the families of the victims gathered at the port, waiting for their return.