Chapter 133

Leviel has been having a hard time these few days. Jiang Mo saw his true purpose at some point and refused to associate with him anymore. His follow-up plan was forced to terminate, and the relationship he managed to get into before was also in vain.

Standing outside the familiar castle, Levill gritted his teeth and said nothing.

This castle, a few months ago, he could come in and out at will, and the people inside would smile sincerely when they saw him, but now everything is gone. He had heard about what happened to Jiang's family recently, and he felt severe pain in Jiang Mo's sudden change, as if something that should belong to him had completely disappeared.

In the past few days, he would always inexplicably think of the days when he was with Jiang Mo in the past. He thought that he had no feelings for that person. He was just a pawn and shouldn't occupy his mind too much. Only when you lose your heart do you know what you really want.

Can it be redeemed?

He didn't know that he couldn't get close to Jiang Mo in the real world, and could only get in touch with him through the game. If he couldn't enter the castle, he would wait outside. If he couldn't get in one day, it would be two or three days... He could always wait for an opportunity.

As he wished, he waited until he finally saw that person after squatting outside the castle for seven days. He was very familiar with the castle and knew from which direction he could see Jiang Mo. Sure enough, at that window, he saw to the man.

In order not to be discovered, he stood a little far away. In fact, he wanted to stand closer, but this was already the closest safe distance. Any closer would cause the castle's defenses and be expelled.

From this distance, I couldn't see Jiang Mo clearly, so he took a step forward unconsciously, then quickly retracted his feet when he remembered something, and just stood behind the big tree, watching greedily.

It's been a long time since I met him. Jiang Mo doesn't look much different from before. I heard that he participated in the Noah Competition and achieved good results. Although he watched the video more than once afterwards, he didn't get to go to the scene to see it. , leaving regrets in the end.

Jiang Mo was busy with the affairs of Jiang's family and hadn't played the game for many days. Leviel hesitated for a while, not sure whether he should show up or not.

He wanted to talk to Jiang Mo, and wanted to restore their relationship, but he was afraid that Jiang Mo would turn his back on him and be expelled from the forest, where he would never see anyone again. He was in a dilemma for a while.

Suddenly, there was a slight sound of breaking through the air, Levill raised his head, and the demon with huge black wings stood in the air, as if he had discovered something, he glanced indifferently in the direction he was avoiding.

Leviel didn't know if the other party had noticed him, maybe he had, or maybe not. He hid behind the tree and watched helplessly as the other party embraced the handsome elf curled up on the balcony, and leaned over to kiss him.

Seeing this scene, Leviel opened his eyes wide. During his absence, has Jiang Mo been with someone else? Still an npc!

At this time, Levill remembered that he had seen this demon next to Jiang Mo before, and the opponent was indeed very powerful in the game, but so what? This is just a game. No matter how powerful the demons are, they are just an npc. The actions of the two clearly confirm their relationship. As the next head of the Jiang family, Jiang Mo's partner is absolutely impossible to be an npc.

Relaxing his mind, Levill continued to squat in place. He wanted to see Jiang Mo, and he couldn't let Jiang Mo indulge in this false emotion.

This guard lasted all night, and it was not until the sun rose high the next day that Jiang Mo and the demon came out together.

After moving his sore legs, Levile walked out from behind the big tree and stopped in front of the two of them.

Most of Jiang Mo's body weight rested on Caesar's body. Last night, Caesar was extremely crazy. He tossed and tossed until dawn. Seeing that it was getting brighter outside, Caesar was still unrelenting. Jiang Mo had to interrupt him. Said to go out for a walk.

If he continued to stay in the castle, Caesar would probably be able to pull him to continue doing it. The game is no better than the real world, and if he does it hard, he won't have any problems with his body. The key is that he doesn't want to stay in bed at all, okay?

He used the excuse that he was going to visit the Demon Realm, but he managed to coax people to let him go. Caesar carefully dressed Jiang Mo and led him out of the castle. He knew that Jiang Mo wanted to escape his love when he said he was going to the Demon Realm. He wanted to draw people into his territory more than staying in the castle.

Although his memory has been restored, his time as the devil king is even longer. His base camp is in the devil world. It is a very tempting thing to be able to bring his beloved into his own territory and hide him.

It's just...

Looking at the person blocking the middle of the road, Nishizawa frowned, why is this person still here?

Last night, he felt this person's aura outside the castle, and he planned to throw him out, but Jiang Mo's mood was not right at the time. Compared with an insignificant person, Jiang Mo was of course more important, and he was busy appeasing Jiang Mo He has no time to care about his emotions.

I didn't expect that after one night, he was still here.

"Moore, are you with him?" Leville's face was ugly. He waited in the woods all night, and finally got a chance to meet, but what he saw was the scene he least wanted to see.

Jiang Mo glanced at him inexplicably, "I don't need to tell you who I'm with, do I?"

"You can't be with him!" In desperation, a certain sentence blurted out, and immediately felt wrong after saying it, and quickly added Said: "I didn't mean that, Moore, do you know who he is? You..."

"Who I'm with is my own business, Leviel, you care too much." Jiang Mo interrupted His words, said in a cold voice.

"I'm not questioning your feelings, Moore, you have to be responsible for yourself and the future of the Jiang family. You really can't be with him." Leviel slowed down his tone, trying to persuade Jiang Mo.

He thinks that his starting point is for Jiang Mo's good. He is not jealous that Jiang Mo fell in love with others so he insisted on breaking them up, but he can't deny the anger that gushed out of his heart when he saw yesterday's scene: The "transferring love" to Jiang Mo, and more, to the demon, who stole the elf that should have belonged to him.

Yes, Moore originally belonged to him. After the self-hypnosis succeeded, Leville's attitude became more and more determined. He could not let Moore be with this demon.

Ever since he was stopped by this person for no reason and persuaded Jiang Mo not to be with him, Caesar had a fire in his heart, and the fire became more and more intense. At the end, he couldn't help laughing, he was so angry.

Leviel, when he heard Jiang Mo call out this name, he dug out the memory related to this person from the corner. He was busy these days, so he didn't bother with this person, but this person came to his door without doing anything. , seems to be sorry for the opportunity that came to my door.

With a cold snort, he hugged Jiang Mo into his arms, that scumbag is not worth Jiang Mo's trouble, doesn't he like to climb up? Don't you like rights? He will let him feel the power!

Lying in Caesar's arms, Jiang Mo's voice came out muffled: "Level, let me say it again, we have nothing to do with each other, who I like and who I love to be with, don't bother you!"

Caesar Picking up the words at the right time: "Did you hear that? Don't bother Momo all the time. The relationship between me and Momo is our business. You don't need an outsider to talk about it."

After speaking, he hugged Jiang Mo and left, he would not Let this person jump around for too long.

Without waiting for Caesar to make a move, Levill was punished one step earlier. What he got from the original owner was taken back by Jiang Mo one by one. Without the help of the original owner, Levill would not be able to make any sparks in Emperor Star.

His hard-earned contacts gradually disintegrated. Without the escort of the Jiang family, the business development became more and more difficult. Not only could it not be further expanded, but began to shrink. Levill was so busy that he had no time to bother Jiang Mo.

Jiang Mo followed Caesar to live in the Demon Palace. The news that the Demon Realm had another master spread across the mainland with lightning speed. Both players and NPCs were enthusiastic about the news.

The Demon Realm is very different from the Misty Forest. There is very little green here, most of the plants are dark red, and the strange rocks are jagged. The daytime is not much different from the outside world. The sky is bright, but the sun cannot be seen.

The huge difference from the outside world is at night. The demon world at night is full of dangers. There is a red moon hanging in the night sky. Under the scarlet moonlight, in the forest, vines crawling quietly on the ground start to move, strangling all creatures that stray into it.

Jiang Mo stayed quietly in Caesar's arms, and the two flew over the dangerous forest. Under the suppression of Caesar's powerful force, the vines lay quietly on the ground, not daring to move rashly.

The magic palace is built in the innermost part of the forest. There is no teleportation array here. If you want to enter the magic palace, you must rely on your own strength to pass through the death forest.

The most powerful existence in the demon world lives in the demon palace. The forest of death is a natural barrier for the demon world. Only those who can pass through this forest by themselves are eligible to live in the demon palace.

Caesar was very happy to be able to abduct his lover back to his lair, and this good mood was not broken until the sudden assassination.

Those who ambushed them were strong men from the elves, demons, and orcs. Hundreds of elite teams gathered together to strangle Caesar alone.

Jiang Mo glanced into the dark forest, and roughly guessed who sent these people.

With his hands hooked around Caesar's neck, Jiang Mo raised his head slightly, leaned into Caesar's ear and whispered, "Someone is going to kill you?"

Caesar dodged a hidden weapon, and comforted softly: "Don't I'm afraid, I won't let those people hurt you."

"I'm not afraid," Jiang Mo's eyes were condensed, "If you dare to attack my people, they must be prepared to be killed."

Caesar chuckled lightly, his voice The lines are provocative, and the eyes are stained with an intoxicating smile, "Oh, I don't know who it is, who is so courageous, dare to do something to the young master of the Jiang family?"

After Jiang Mo personally admitted the relationship between the two, Caesar felt like It's as sweet as honey.

Patted Caesar's arm, signaling him to put himself down. It has to be said that the second prince still has a bit of sense to send someone to ambush Caesar at this time. Caesar has just woken up in the real world, and his mental power is still unstable. If he can take this opportunity to destroy his mental power, even if he wakes up, what a waste, the threat to the second prince is almost negligible.

Knowing that his lover is not the dodder flower that he showed on the outside, but a strong man who can fight side by side with him, Nishizawa obediently put him down.

Standing in the air, Jiang Mo glanced down indifferently, seeing the distribution of the crowd clearly, then looked at Caesar, raised his eyebrows and said, "Tell me, how long will it take to deal with these people?"