Chapter 171

It was so long that he almost forgot about that time.

Naturally, he wouldn't tell Jiang Mo about these things, so he calmed down his emotions quickly. He still had a smile on his face, but this time the smile didn't reach his eyes.

"Xiao An likes you very much, and I hope you won't do anything wrong to him." The words were said in a flat, threatening tone, and he was warning Jiang Mo.

"What did Mr. Si say? Momo and Mu Yingdi are friends, how could they do...?" Gu Zheng took a step forward, half-blocking Jiang Mo behind him, and faced the dangerous man exuding fearlessness. breath man.

Director Feng went to stare at the camera, and only Jiang Mo, Gu Zheng, and Si Ming were left in the corner. Without the presence of outsiders, Si Ming no longer deliberately concealed himself.

It was rare for the little black cat to no longer oppose Gu Zheng, and stayed safely in Gu Zheng's arms, with dark red eyes staring straight at Si Ming.

Jiang Mo couldn't see the specific identity of Si Ming, but it was not difficult to feel the coercion emanating from the person in front of him, and he dispelled the coercion without any trace, "Mr. Si was joking, Mu An is my friend, how could I Do something that I'm sorry for him?"

"It wouldn't be the best, I don't want someone to make him unhappy, you..." Si Ming frowned, he felt a powerful force gathering around him, if it wasn't for the fact that he didn't focus on this, He should have found out sooner.

His long and narrow eyes narrowed slightly, and strength gathered around his body. Si Ming asked, "Who are you? You are not Lin Zimo!

" Afterwards, he checked Lin Zimo's information in detail, and he was sure that Lin Zimo was just an ordinary person without any special power. In the three generations of his ancestors, there had never been a practitioner with special power. Lin Zimo himself was also an ordinary person. grown up.

Since Lin Zimo is an ordinary person, the powerful person standing in front of him may not be the same "Lin Zimo" as before.

After living for so long, Si Ming has seen all kinds of unimaginable things, and quickly accepted the fact that the person in front of him is not his real self. He asked, "What is your purpose for approaching Xiao'an?" The sense of oppression in his body became stronger and stronger, and Jiang Mo used a part of his soul power to surround Gu Zheng to prevent him from being hurt. Si Ming bared his teeth.

Jiang Mo didn't expect Si Ming to reveal his identity in a single word. He didn't care much about whether his identity would be found out. He raised his eyebrows and said,

"What can I have? Mu An has known everyone from the beginning to the end. I am not the 'Lin Zimo' you mentioned, the person who saved him once is me, and the friend he recognized is also me, I would like to ask, Mr. Si, what do you mean?"

Jiang Mo paused After a while, he continued, "I don't know how long you've known Mu An. I only know that Mu An doesn't want to see you very much. Why are you clinging to him so hard?"

"I..." Si Ming said His voice was as cold as ice, and anger gathered in his heart, "You don't need to worry about my relationship with him, you should take care of yourself!"

After speaking, he raised his eyes and glanced at Gu Zheng who was standing beside Jiang Mo, Turn around and leave.

Jiang Mo stared at Si Ming's back thoughtfully. He remembered that Li Gui Gu Zheng said before that he felt an uncomfortable force in Si Ming. What is the origin of this Si Ming?

Gu Zheng didn't ask Jiang Mo Siming what he meant by those words, he knew very well that from the beginning to the end he liked the present Jiang Mo.

Leaving aside the matter of Si Ming, the visit went smoothly, and finally met with the dozen or so fans before Jiang Mo and Gu Zheng left the filming base.