Chapter 37

Gu Zheng didn't have a light blog account, so after Jiang Mo posted a blog, he immediately registered one, stamped the big v logo, forwarded the light blog, and then notified the company's publicity department to forward it with the company's big v.

Even if Gu Zheng's Qing Bo is a new account, it can't stop the enthusiasm of the fans. In addition, the certificate reads: Jiang Mo's partner, Gu's president, has attracted countless people's attention. In less than half a day, Gu Zheng's fans have reached the number of fans. Seven digits.

After obtaining Jiang Mo's consent, "Fengdong" began to promote with this popularity. "The Wind" is the small production film that Jiang Mo took over at the beginning. The scheduled release date is May 1st. As the male protagonist, when the shooting of Director Robert's side is completed, Jiang Mo will go back to participate in the promotion of the film.

On May 1st, "The Wind" was officially released. It was like a dark horse. It won a box office of 100 million on the first day. The next few days did not show any signs of weakness. most.

"The Wind" was born, and it aroused countless discussions for a while. As the male protagonist of this film, the boat is high and the water is rising, and Jiang Mo's worth has skyrocketed.

In June, the wedding of Jiang Mo and Gu Zheng was grandly held on a private island. Because Jiang Mo had no relatives here, they decided to select a hundred fans to attend their wedding after discussion.

The selected fans will be picked up by a special plane. The location is kept secret. After the wedding, the relevant video will be posted on the Internet. While the fans are screaming "Ouch", they are so sweet and envious of the fans who can participate in the wedding. .

After the wedding, Jiang Mo's popularity rose instead of falling. He was like a bright pearl, wiping away the bleakness on the surface, and now he has completely bloomed with his own brilliance.

The "Big Zong" directed by Robert made Jiang Mo's international fame. Jiang Mo won a prestigious award abroad with this play. Later, he continued to cooperate with director Robert as the male protagonist of another blockbuster. He successfully won the most valuable trophy in the world's entertainment industry and became a domestic super first-line star.

At the same time, he released his first album. It only took a few short weeks from the beginning of being unpopular to the counter-attack of word-of-mouth sales.

Jiang Mo has completely become a myth. All the films he participated in the filming were all word-of-mouth box office hits. In five years, he has won all the awards he can get in the entertainment industry, and he has also won many awards in music. In the home with Gu Zheng, a room was specially set up to put these trophies.

Large and small trophies are displayed one by one in specially customized cabinets, which is very spectacular.

The name Su Huaiqing was gradually forgotten. Five years later, no one remembered that there was an actor named Su Huaiqing who was called Xiao Jiangmo.

The role that Su Huaiqing stole from Jiang Mo back then was sealed in the past for various reasons, and this big-budget film was lost even before it was released.

Shen Lin fled abroad, not giving up on taking revenge on Gu Zheng, but was caught by Gu Zheng's people and sent back to China to accept legal sanctions.

The person who framed the original owner and was imprisoned was found by Jiang Mo. Jiang Mo used the system authority to find out the person's relationship network, and accidentally found a group of drug dealers. Jiang Mo simply packaged the information and anonymously sent it to the police station. That same year, the police caught a huge drug gang.

It's just that after many years, the sender of the important document is still a mystery.

In five years, so many things have been changed. Su Huaiqing, who has been in prison for five years, will not be said to resemble Jiang Mo at all.

In the prison, Su Huaiqing was sitting on the ground, leaning against the wall, and the news was playing on the big screen in front of him. This was a rare benefit for them here. The protagonist on the screen is Jiang Mo, who has been praised by the national station for his uninterrupted welfare work over the years.

Years seem to love this man very much. Five years have passed, and time has only brought him more and more mature charm. It is said that Jiang Mo and his partner have been loving each other for five years, and their careers are also rising step by step.

Su Huaiqing hugged his knees and slowly buried his face. It shouldn't be like this. It should be him standing there. Why, since the result cannot be changed, why should he be reborn?

Oh, by the way, Su Huaiqing laughed at himself, but it wasn't that he didn't change. He changed to a better partner, reached that height in a shorter time than before, and once again became the only person he could look up to.

He was standing at the top, attracting everyone's attention, and he was already low in the dust and covered in filth.

In a trance, he heard that person's clear voice ringing in his ears: Why are you targeting me everywhere?

Probably unwilling. Su Huaiqing thought to himself that while he was still struggling with life, Jiang Mo had been able to stand in front of the camera decently and accept the love of others. Looking at that almost identical face, his inner unwillingness was magnified infinitely. The arrangement of fate, so he followed into the entertainment industry.

Unexpectedly, this choice brought him even deeper resentment. He clearly entered the entertainment industry a little earlier than him, but he was pressing him everywhere. He could only watch him rise step by step until he reached a place he couldn't reach. Just like a clown living in the shadow of the other person, when others mention him, he will always be Xiao Jiang Mo.

When he woke up from a hangover, he found that he had been reborn into the past. At this time, Jiang Mo had just starred in his first movie, and this movie was the starting point of Jiang Mo's ascension.

The first thing he did when he was reborn was to destroy the same face as him, and then use the information he knew in advance to meet Gu Shangcheng and successfully become his boyfriend.

The person Gu Shangcheng met when he was young was indeed Su Huaiqing, but Su Huaiqing at that time was different from now.

At that time, when he met the young Gu Shangcheng, he also shared his vision for the future with him. How could he have thought that he would become so unrecognizable.

Everything went according to his expectations, Jiang Mo's face was injured, he successfully replaced Jiang Mo into the crew, and he also established a relationship with the actor. The filming went very smoothly, and the director's dissatisfaction with him bringing money into the crew gradually disappeared.

At this time, he began to take the second step, publishing some Jiang Mo's black material on the Internet, Jiang Mo's fans began to lean towards him, and everything was developing in a positive direction.

Later, things started to develop out of control, and he could only watch Jiang Mo rise step by step, standing on top of his head again.

Why is this so? What is the meaning of his rebirth? Is it possible to be born again just to spend the rest of your life in prison?

Su Huaiqing's eyes were blank, he was surrounded by a group of people just like him, wearing prison uniforms, destined to spend most of his life in a copper wall.

This result was not what he wanted at all!

After five years, Jiang Mo did not expect to hear about Su Huaiqing again, the news that he committed suicide in prison.

At that time, Jiang Mo was lying on the sofa reading a book, when Gu Zheng received a call and told him that Su Huaiqing committed suicide.

Jiang Mo suddenly realized that it was the first time that the world's protagonist died prematurely. He didn't know if it would attract Tiandao's attention, but what does it matter?

He looked at the man in front of him, smiled, and found out, he has recovered a lot now, and he is not afraid of the way of heaven that has been weakened a lot in the small world.

Jiang Mo's expectations were good. The death of the protagonist of the small world attracted the attention of Tiandao. Jiang Mo had to hide a part of his soul if he wanted to stay in this world.

Because the original owner's soul is no longer there, Jiang Mo needs to rely on his own soul power to stay in this world. In order to avoid the investigation of Heavenly Dao, he has to hide his own soul power completely, causing his body to become weaker and weaker.

Gradually, he took in fewer plays. From one a year to two years, he would release a single every year. Fans knew that Jiang Mo was not in good health, and they were very considerate of him.

Ten years later, Jiang Mo completely left the entertainment industry and moved back to the old house with Gu Zheng. At this time, he could have a premonition that he was about to leave this world. Gu Zheng also realized something, put down all his work, and stayed with him. .

The accident came unexpectedly. When Gu Zheng rushed into the hospital with his blood-covered lover in his arms, Jiang Mo knew that he was leaving.

"I'm sorry, Mr. Gu." The doctor's words were like a bottle of ice-cold water splashed on Gu Zheng's heart. He only stood firm against the wall. The lights in the operating room went out, and the only light in his heart went out.

This time, Jiang Mo left first.

The soul was withdrawn from his body, Jiang Mo floated in mid-air, he watched the man sitting beside him in despair, holding his hand, and a burst of pain appeared in his heart.

He floated to Gu Zheng's side, kissed his forehead, put a silver scale in his hand, and whispered in his ear, "See you in the next world."

Gu Zheng felt a gentle wind blowing from his ears . As he brushed it, there was something in his hand. He spread out his hand, and a silver scale lay quietly in the palm of his hand. He clenched his fist and clenched the scale tightly in his hand.

He knew that this scale of unknown origin was left to him by Jiang Mo.

——Jiang

Mo opened his eyes again and found himself lying in a dim room. He fumbled to turn on the light, squinted his eyes stimulated by the light, opened his eyes after getting used to the light, rubbed his forehead, got up and got out of bed .

This time, he dressed as a real son of a wealthy family.

Just a newly recognized child.

The original owner's biological parents were famous wealthy people in M ​​city. Seventeen years ago, the original owner's mother gave birth prematurely and was rushed to the hospital. She happened to meet Jiang Yu, who was giving birth in the hospital at the same time.

At that time, it was not as developed as it is now, and the newly born children were about the same size. Seeing that the original owner's parents were rich, Jiang Yu had a crooked mind, bribed a relative who worked in the hospital, and quietly exchanged the two children.

As a result, Jiang Yu's children were pampered and raised from a young age, but the original owner, who really deserved such treatment, was often abused by Jiang Yu.

Jiang Yu was born into a poor family. When she grew up, she was miserable and suffered for most of her life. She was timid and did nothing bad. The only time she was brave enough to secretly replace someone else's child.

At the beginning, she was worried that the original owner's parents would come to her door. She was ok with the original owner. After a few years, she gradually became more courageous. No matter how she treated her children, she would not feel distressed, and the original owner's life began to be difficult.

It was a complete accident that he would be recognized back to the Jiang family. Jiang's father's business partner saw Jiang Mo and felt that he looked very similar to his friend's wife. He took a photo and told his friend about this strange thing. Jiang's father was greatly surprised when he saw it. He thought it was fate and planned to meet him child.