Chapter 176

Jiang Mo slowly forked a piece of fruit into his mouth, chewed it, and asked, "What do you want to do?"

Jiang Mo's expression was very calm, Gu Zheng was not sure about his attitude for a while, he lowered his eyes and said: " I will let people withdraw the trending searches, and things that shouldn't be leaked will not..."

This matter is not easy to do, but it is not impossible. Gu Zheng appeared in Jiang Mo's live broadcast. If you want to completely solve this problem The first thing to do is to deal with the live video, and then delete the relevant information that has been circulated on the Internet. The former is easy to do, just find a live broadcast company, and the latter is not easy to deal with.

"Oh?" Jiang Mo's tone rose, "You don't want to announce our relationship?"

Announce? Announce what? Announce the relationship between him and Jiang Mo? Gu Zheng was confused

by Jiang Mo's words. He lost his mind for a rare moment, and asked in a low voice, "What is the announcement?"

What does the sentence mean? Are you hinting at him?

Various thoughts turned in Gu Zheng's mind, he took Jiang Mo's hand, pressed it to his heart, and said solemnly: "I like you, let's be together."

"Heh!" Appeared, laughed out loud, he didn't know what he was busy with recently, he hadn't met Gu Zheng, if he didn't make a sound, Gu Zheng would almost forget his existence.

The life of the two of them with Jiang Mo was too good, so good that Gu Zheng subconsciously forgot about the person he didn't want to show up. Gu Zheng's sudden voice reminded him of something. He kept his original direction and turned his head towards the person who made the sound. look in the direction.

Li Gui Gu Zheng is still in the form of a soul, and it seems to be a little more transparent than before. He sits in a place that cannot be captured by the live broadcast camera, looking at them with a pair of dark eyes, no, to be precise, looking at him.

Jiang Mo did not respond to Gu Zheng, nor did he withdraw his hand. His eyes stayed on Gu Zheng, without any emotion, as if he was looking at someone through him. Such eyes made Gu Zheng inexplicably uneasy. , Just when he was about to say something to break the silence, Jiang Mo spoke.

He said: "Don't worry about online affairs, we need to talk about our affairs."

When he said us, he meant three people.

Both Li Gui Gu Zheng and Gu Zheng knew what he meant, Gu Zheng let go of Jiang Mo's hand, and the story of the confession was temporarily overturned.

Because no one stood up to stop him, the storm on the Internet intensified, and the news of [Jiang Mo suspected of having a lover with him and living with him] spread wildly on the Internet, and the popularity rose sharply.

At the beginning, some rational fans remained calm, waiting for an official answer, and they even spontaneously appease the crazy fans, maintaining a short period of calm. But as the time passed, the heat of this matter became more and more heated, the official did not make a statement, and the fans became more and more impatient.

[Momo's kite: Can anyone tell me what's going on? ? ? [Crash.jpg][Crash.jpg][Collapse.jpg]]

[Moshang Huakairenruyu: I also want to know why the official has not made a statement. If what the report says is true, I will offer it Blessings, if not, I really want to tear up those who spread rumors. ]

[I love ice cream: It's not a rumor, the live recording is still there, I think it's probably true. ]

[Concentrate on raising Mo cubs: We, Momo, won't gradually return to the family in the future, will we? In the past six months, he rarely came out, so he won't be like this in the future! ! ! ]