Chapter 82

According to Cousin Aiwei, the time when they encountered the third-level Zerg coincided with the time when Gu Zheng killed the Zerg Beast, and the location was at the edge of Area C, which made people have to think about it.

This is not the first time that Planet Naz has been used as a drill site. Military drills are held every six months and are organized by the four legions in turn. Four years ago, Planet Naz was also used as a drill site. Before the start of the drill, Marshal Gu specially Send troops to clean up the battlefield to ensure that there will be no Zerg above level 3 to ensure the personal safety of the students.

Gu Zheng brought Jiang Mo a glass of water, and continued to ask, "Have you encountered advanced Zerg before?"

The Zerg above the third level are collectively referred to as advanced Zerg, and their mental power is generally above S-level, with a large body and a beautiful appearance. Tough, if you fight alone, it is difficult for human beings to win against them.

This is also the reason for excluding advanced Zergs from appearing in the exercise base. The personnel participating in the exercise are all students. They are young. They have undergone systematic training, but they are not as mature as real soldiers. In order to reduce casualties, the exercise base should avoid senior Zergs , even if there are, there can only be very few.

Of course, there are fourth-level Zergs whose strength is close to that of the third-level Zerg on Naz, but Gu Zheng can say with certainty that there are no Zergs that have truly entered the third-level hurdle.

Like human beings, it is very difficult for the Zerg to rise up. As far as Gu Zheng knows, there should not be a third-level Zerg on this planet in a short period of time, and the registered fourth-level Zerg cannot meet the requirements. What's more, The nests of these fourth-level Zerg are not in Area C, but in Area A, which is exactly a block away from Area C, and they should not appear here if they want to appear.

"We have met before. We killed a third-level Zerg together with Mo Qinxuan and the others." Ai Wei answered before his cousin. Yes, but Mo Qinxuan's points are all on his own."

If it weren't for this, how could Mo Qinxuan's score be so far ahead, and because of this, when he encountered the same third-level Zerg in Area C, he would fight with his cousin Let's do it together, who knows that this worm is so difficult to deal with.

Jiang Mo's heart moved, he took a credit from Mo Qinxuan, and God gave him another one. Although there is a huge difference between the third level and the second level, it is better than nothing. Doesn't Mo Qinxuan also rely on the credit for beheading the third level Zerg now? Show off.

Mo Qinxuan is really elated these days, and even most of the anger he received from Jiang Mo has dissipated. He looks at the top ranking in the standings, and he hears compliments from others. tone.

It wasn't the first time he participated in an exercise, but it was the first time he got such a good result. Although his ranking had never dropped out of the top ten, there was still a huge difference between the first place and the tenth place.

Because he successfully killed the third-level Zerg, his points were much higher than others, so he did not hesitate to bring others to hunt together. There were ten people behind him, half of them were classmates who had a good relationship with him in school, and the other Half of them came here halfway.

They started from Area D, passed Area A, rushed to Area B, and are now passing Area B, on their way to Area C.

Area A is the place with the most Zergs, and it is also the place where Mo Qinxuan hunted and killed the third-level Zergs. They have harvested a lot along the way, and a group of more than ten people have occupied positions on the ranking list.

They didn't plan to come to Area C. Anyone who knew about past exercises knows that Area C of Planet Naz is the most "stable" place. Here, you don't have to worry about being eliminated, because there are no Zerg here at all.

It's also strange, there are a large number of Zergs in Areas A, B, D, and F surrounding Area C, but here, not to mention slightly higher-level Zergs, even the lowest-level Zergs are rarely seen. Those who have done their homework to participate in the exercise will not choose to come here. Safety is guaranteed, but the area of ​​C area is large. If you delay here for a few days, it is almost impossible to get good grades.

Mo Qinxuan just said that he would come to Area C, but some people in the small team were puzzled. According to their original plan, they would go to Area F after sweeping Area B. After such actions, the exercise time is almost over, and they can all stabilize In the top fifty, what can I gain by going to area c? The ranking is afraid that it will not rise but fall.

Mo Qinxuan has a high score, so naturally he has no fear. Others are different. They are planning to fight at the last moment, and they don't want to waste time by following behind Mo Qinxuan.

Someone wanted to leave, but Mo Qinxuan didn't stop him, and waited for those people who were in a hurry to leave before he said, "I know you don't understand what I'm doing, and I won't stop those who want to leave, just keep following me, I promise I won't let you down." The

reason why Mo Qinxuan came to Area C was because he had received news that there were a large number of third-level Zergs in Area C. Rather than go to other areas to find low-level Zergs, it is better to go to Area C to fight, even if it is to kill one. Only the third-level Zerg is more cost-effective than going to other areas.

"What Brother Mo said, we naturally want to follow you." This person followed up halfway. He felt that Mo Qinxuan's luck was not ordinary, as if he knew in advance which place would appear and what level Zerg, he followed him for a few days, and he never missed a hand.

Others nodded one after another.

After leaving part of the team, there were only eight people left in the team. Among them were two mermaid boys, one was Mo Qinxuan's partner, and it was not the first time they had cooperated with him.

There is also a mermaid who is alone, he has no partner, and his mental strength is not outstanding, but he gives Mo Qinxuan the feeling that he is too similar to Jiang Mo. For some reason, he brought him away after saving someone once up.

Mo Qinxuan's partner is named Feng Li, who is also a military student. He is at the same level as Mo Qinxuan. He is usually indifferent and doesn't like to talk to people in the team. The person rescued by Mo Qinxuan was called Lin Mi. Lin Mi was from Emperor Star University. He liked to follow Mo Qinxuan and be a little tail.

Mo Qinxuan and the others were rushing to Area C. Brothers Jiang Mo and Aiwei were also preparing to leave Area C and head to the junction of Area C and Area B to see where they encountered the third-level Zerg.

Gu Zheng didn't go with him, he wanted to go back to the base to deal with these emergencies, he wanted to find out what was going on with this planet.

Knowing that Gu Zheng would not leave with them, Aiwei pulled Jiang Mo's clothes and asked in a low voice: "Is your partner not going with us?"

After getting a negative answer, he whispered in Jiang Mo's ear, "He How can you rest assured that you are alone, the outside is not as dangerous as Area C, what if you are injured? This person is too irresponsible, look at what partner you choose..."

As cousin Ai Wei said, Ai Wei He was just a child spoiled by his family. After getting along with Jiang Mo for a while, he found that he was completely different from the "Jiang Mo" Lin Yu called, and he solemnly apologized to Jiang Mo for what happened that day.

The more he got along with him, the more he felt that Jiang Mo was a very good person, especially in contrast to the black-faced big devil next to him, (Gu Zheng was in a bad mood when he saw that he was always around Jiang Mo, and looked at him. His eyes are frozen) His favorability for Jiang Mo has risen in a straight line, but on the contrary, his favorability for Lin Yu has dropped again and again.

He was not familiar with Lin Yu at all, and while complaining about Gu Zheng's attitude, he decided not to associate with Lin Yu in the future. There was no truth in his mouth, so how could they get along as comfortably as Jiang Mo?

"Your partner has something to do and won't go out with you, why don't you go with us!" Ai Wei suggested, the more he thought about it, the more he thought it was a good idea. He could not only protect Jiang Mo, but also take this opportunity to spend more time with Jiang Mo , "How is it? How is it?"

Jiang Mo couldn't help but invite him enthusiastically, and he didn't have a precise destination, so he agreed under Ai Wei's shining eyes.

Ai Wei cheered, rushed to Gu Zheng, and said provocatively: "Since you can't protect him, I will protect him from now on, hum!" .

Ai Wei is usually very afraid of Gu Zheng, Jiang Mo saw him bravely provoking Gu Zheng for his own sake, it was a little funny but also a little touched, seeing Gu Zheng's stinky face made him even more funny.

Relying on the fact that no one knew his identity, Gu Zheng simply stopped holding himself up and became blatantly jealous. Ai Wei is a clingy person. After getting acquainted with Jiang Mo, he stopped clinging to his big ice cousin and turned Sticking to Jiang Mo, in his words, "Jiang Mo is beautiful and kind-hearted, and I don't know how many times better than his cousin Bingcui".

He stuck to Jiang Mo, and Gu Zheng stared at him with a pair of dark eyes from behind. His body was so cold that Ivy rubbed his arms and muttered, "Why is the weather getting colder?"

Cousin Ivy was the one who noticed it . What, when Ai Wei proposed to live in the same tent with Jiang Mo, he dragged him out by his collar and stuffed him into his own tent regardless of his cousin's struggle, so as to avoid a "disaster".

The four of them rested in Area C for two days. During this period, Ai Wei's attitude towards Jiang Mo became better and better. Gu Zheng seldom spoke as before. Listen to Jiang Mo calling him "A Zheng".

Ivy was completely at a loss, but Ivy's cousin guessed that the other party might be from the military department, and his identity was extraordinary. The man had a military air in his gestures, and the rare conversations he had with them were short and concise, straight to the point.

Of course, the behavior of the other party in front of Jiang Mo is completely different from that in front of them. Ai Wei is a fool who thinks that the two are just partners. From his point of view, the two are clearly lovers. Intrusive atmosphere.

After putting away the tent, the two parties parted ways. Before leaving, Gu Zheng hugged Jiang Mo and whispered in his ear: "Sorry, something happened to the base, I have to leave, you follow Ai Wei and the others, Be careful on the road."

As he spoke, Jiang Mo felt his pocket sink, and Gu Zheng put something in it.

Ai Wei twittered along the way, diluting the reluctance in Jiang Mo's heart, and they went to Area B in the direction they came. Along the way, not to mention the third-level Zerg, they didn't even meet the lowest level.

"As expected of the well-known area C, we have been walking for so long, and we haven't encountered a single insect!" Ivy sighed.

Anyone who couldn't stand the chanting, as soon as Ivy's voice fell, they felt a wave of mental power not lower than S-level.

"Not good——"

※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※

╮(‵▽′)╭