Chapter 160

The matter of the contract was handed over to the future studio. Jiang Mo began to pay attention to the man named Si Ming. He had an aura that made Gu Zheng uncomfortable, which made Jiang Mo very concerned.

The real solution to Gu Zheng's problems is to fuse his separated souls. He has to find a time to let Gu Zheng know the existence of Gu Zheng, the ghost.

Pressed by these things, Jiang Mo didn't care much about the entertainment industry. Those things were arranged by the studio, and he put all his attention on Gu Zheng.

First of all, it is necessary to understand the reason for their soul split.

Seeing that Jiang Mo opened his own studio and didn't join other companies, Tianhuang's people knew that this was the best result, so they didn't join in any more. Zheng Zhou, on the other hand, knew that he had wronged Lin Zimo because of this incident. For a while, the guilt in his heart couldn't stop rising, and the love he had when he was young began to stir again.

Shu Ning was secretive about dealing with Lin Zimo. Zheng Zhou only knew that what happened to Lin Zimo was framed by someone, but he didn't know that the real culprit was the person next to him. He wanted to punish the people who dealt with him for Lin Zimo, but he didn't By the time he started, someone had already done what he wanted to do.

He knew that he had broken the heart of his old friend. After learning that Lin Zimo had opened his own studio, he ordered the people below not to continue to pester him, which inadvertently relieved a lot of trouble for Jiang Mo's new studio.

Of course, Jiang Mo didn't know and didn't want to know what he was doing behind the scenes. The person he was really sorry for was gone, so what's the use of regretting afterwards.

The one who is most unwilling is Shu Ning. He planned well. Seeing that Lin Zimo was about to fall into the mud, he never thought that he would climb up to the authority of the Gu family again. At this time, it is not so easy to deal with him. easy.

But how could he be reconciled? The people Gu Zheng recruited were very capable, and all the obstacles he set up were swept away. After participating in "The King of Songs", Lin Zimo's popularity exploded, and all the previous scandals were also overturned one by one. , Proving that it was all falsehood and framed by others, the ex-manager was directly fired by the angry Zheng Zhou for participating in this incident.

Shu Ning worked so hard to arrange a game, but in the end he got nothing, instead, he gave Lin Zimo a fortune, which made him, who has always been regarded as Lin Zimo's stand-in, unbearable.

He won't let it go, so what if he picks up the Gu family and the Qiao family, he can make him fall once, and he can make him fall a second time.

Jiang Mo didn't know that the protagonist Shou was thinking of ways to deal with him again. After moving to his new home, he invited a few friends he met in this world to have a gathering at home.

The fixed date was the morning of the 15th. Jiang Mo packed himself up and was about to open the door to welcome the guests, but was trapped in the house by the ghost Gu Zheng holding his waist.

The tall man was lying on his back with an air conditioner in his body. If it wasn't for the hot weather, it would be impossible for Jiang Mo to keep him in his human form. This ghost has lived for so many years, but he is very cautious in dealing with matters related to Jiang Mo. If Jiang Mo hadn't suppressed him to prevent him from turning into a human form, I don't know what the family would be like.

Gu Zheng, the ghost, leaned close to Jiang Mo's neck, saw that delicate neck dangling in front of his eyes, couldn't help but took a bite, then stretched out the tip of his tongue to lick it lightly.

Jiang Mo pushed the big head away to save his own neck, "Are you finished?"

Jiang Mo was wearing a loose white T-shirt, and the scenery inside his hands almost made the ghost look red, he was eager Hugging his beloved into his arms, he pecked and kissed his neck while complaining: "You and I are husband and wife, why don't you let me touch?"

At home, Li Gui Gu Zheng is in the form of a little black cat most of the time It's not that he doesn't want to be in human form, but that Jiang Mo refuses to let him. He always feels that his lover seems to prefer the form of a little black cat to himself in human form.

When he was in human form, Jiang Mo didn't allow him to do this, and he wasn't allowed to do that. It's different when he becomes a cat. He can nest in his lover's arms all day long, get loving kisses, stroking his fur moderately, and You can act like a baby. Does he have to use cat form to get along with his lover in the future?

No, no, he couldn't give in.

Thinking of this, the hand around Jiang Mo's waist became stronger and stronger, wishing to embed this person into his body.

It wasn't once or twice that Jiang Mo was complained by him like this, and he broke free from this slightly obligatory embrace with ease, "What do you want to do in broad daylight, the guests are coming."

Li Gui Gu Zheng didn't want any guests to come Disturbing the two-person world between himself and Jiang Mo, especially when his other half of the soul came, how well he knew himself, he knew at a glance that the hidden love in the heart of that half of the soul was no less than his own.

"Do you want me to turn into a little black cat again?" This expression was like a poor girl being bullied by a bully.

"You want to use a human form? Didn't you always refuse to use a human form to meet Gu Zheng?" Jiang Mo remembered that Gu Zheng, the ghost, was very uncomfortable with the soul of the other half who had reincarnated into a human being. He went to Gu Zheng's soul every seven days. Every now and then, Li Gui Gu Zheng would turn into a little black cat and shrank aside, ignoring him.

"I don't." Li Gui Gu Zheng retorted, how could he have such an idea, he wished to declare his sovereignty in front of everyone, and of course Gu Zheng was included among them.

He and Gu Zheng will meet sooner or later, Jiang Mo thinks this is also an opportunity, but...

"Then do you want to meet?" Jiang Mo asked.

Gu Zheng, the ghost, rested his head on Jiang Mo's shoulder sullenly, and stopped talking.

In the end, Gu Zheng, the ghost, turned back into the form of a little black cat. He didn't want to confront the other half of his soul for the time being. He knew that when the two met, the day when their souls merged would not be far away.

He did not want.

Jiang Mo's time in this world was short, he didn't meet many people, and the original owner didn't have many friends, so not many people came to congratulate him on his housewarming.

Gu Zheng arrived early to help Jiang Mo take care of the banquet, followed by Qiao Lu, who brought with him several young celestial masters who were rescued by Jiang Mo at Mu An's house last time, and then came The people in the studio, Mu An was the last to arrive. He didn't come alone. He also brought an unexpected person - Si Ming.

Now that Jiang Mo has officially left Tianhuang, the studio is still under Gu's banner. There are entertainment companies under the Gu's group, but their reputation is not obvious. Although they are backed by Gu's, they are not hidden Tianhuangqiang, who is at the head of other entertainment companies, many people can't understand why Jiang Mo wants to leave Tianhuang Entertainment completely.

Mu An also had this doubt in his heart. He regarded Jiang Mo as a friend and would not investigate Jiang Mo's past without authorization, so he didn't know what happened to Jiang Mo in the past.

Sitting next to Jiang Mo with a cold drink, Mu An asked, "Tianhuang's conditions are pretty good. I thought you would put the studio under their name."

Mu An is also from Tianhuang, and he Lin Zimo's main attack direction is different, and he didn't have many chances to meet each other before. They really got to know each other after Mu An was rescued by Jiang Mo once.

Mu An has been in the entertainment industry for many years, and he is no longer the innocent boy he used to be. Tianhuang's Mr. Zheng knows a little about Lin Zimo's little thoughts, and he also knows that Tianhuang's incident had something to do with Tianhuang. With a sigh, let's talk about today's business:

"I'm filming Director Feng's new play, are you interested in singing a theme song?"

"The theme song?" The one who sang the theme song.

Mu An knew his doubts, and explained: "The candidate was already decided, but that person had some conflicts with Director Feng, broke the contract temporarily, and refused to compose a song for this play. Director Feng was worried, so I asked him He recommended you."

He recommended Jiang Mo to Director Feng, partly out of selfishness, Jiang Mo's studio was newly established, and he was afraid that the studio would not receive good announcements, so he happened to have such a good opportunity to come to his door Come, he grabbed it without thinking.

Lin Zimo's talent in music is unquestionable. Although he has just been splashed with dirty water, it has been clarified now that Feng Dao is worrying about the theme song of the new film. Mu An recommended Lin Zimo, and he agreed without saying a word. up.

"No problem, how much time do you have?" "The King of Songs" is broadcast once a week, and part of the recording has ended, but the broadcast period has not ended. Jiang Mo has just left Tianhuang and has no new work for the time being, so he just has time.

Mu An counted the days and gave a clear answer, "It takes at most one and a half months to see the finished product, is that enough time?

" You can make any requests." Mu An raised

his eyebrows happily, and clinked glasses with him, "I'll talk to Director Feng right away." After speaking, he sent a text message to Director Feng who was still busy at the photography base.

Director Feng slammed down the table after receiving the text message, and the assistant director was startled by him, and asked, "What's wrong, Director Feng?" Director

Feng was overjoyed with his mobile phone, "Isn't it just a song? What's the matter?" Maybe it's rare for me? Let's go, let's go filming." The

assistant director was also happy when he heard it, and said, "Do you have a clue about the theme song?

" Acting in his play gave him a best actor trophy and came back, and now he is on leave to go out and abduct him a singer who composed the theme song, which solved his urgent need, whether it is a lucky star or something.

Jiang Mo and Mu An chatted happily. Gu Zheng and Siming, who were standing on the other side, looked at each other, and tacitly walked over to them with cakes and sat down.

"What are you talking about? So happy." Si Ming handed the small cake to Mu An, and asked after Mu An took it.

Mu An lowered his eyes, "I'm talking about work."

Jiang Mo also got the dessert from Gu Zheng, which was made by Gu's cook. Hearing that Jiang Mo was going to hold a housewarming banquet, Gu Zheng called his cook Some came over to help.

Jiang Mo never refuses anyone who comes to delicious food, and while eating, he doesn't forget to feed the little black cat squatting beside him, and under Gu Zheng's envious eyes, he also feeds him a piece.

"Zimo, your cat can eat anything?" Mu An asked curiously as he watched Jiang Mo feed himself and feed the little black cat.

Before Jiang Mo could answer, Qiao Lu came over from one side, "Don't look at it as a small one, it's..." A cat that can devour a century-old ghost, of course, when he saw the man next to Mu An, he swallowed it silently. The second half of the sentence.

Qiao Lu moved to Jiang Mo's side and asked him in a low voice, "How did brother Lin know Mr. Si Ming?"

"I met him through Mu An, you know him?" If Qiao Lu knew about Si Ming's existence, he could ask him.

Qiao Lu glanced at the opposite side again, seeing that Si Ming didn't notice this side, he whispered: "Know a little bit."