Chapter 52

The lights are on.

With the rapid development of science and technology, the appearance of the city is changing with each passing day. However, in just a few years, the streets are full of high-rise buildings, more and more four-wheeled cars are on the road, and mobile phones are getting lighter and more powerful.

The breeze blew, bringing the coolness of autumn, Jiang Mo and Gu Zheng walked side by side on the street, saw each other look slightly embarrassed, and smiled at each other.

After the basic process of the celebration banquet was over, Jiang Mo took Gu Zheng and prepared to slip out through the back door, but was stopped by his subordinates halfway.

"Brother Jiang, you are the protagonist of today, how can you leave early?" A group of people pushed and shouted, and the last young man wearing a plaid shirt and black-rimmed glasses was pushed out by the crowd.

Most of these people were brought out by Jiang Mo. They were Jiang Mo's personal soldiers. They had a good relationship with Jiang Mo and occasionally joked. Jiang Mo was serious at work, and getting along with them in private would not look like a big devil at work.

Jiang Mo's ability is outstanding, these young people are convinced of him, and no matter how old or young they are, they shout "Brother Jiang" every word.

When a person is only a little better than you in a certain aspect, you will be dissatisfied and jealous; but when that person is far superior to you, you can clearly see the gap between you, at this time, you may worship He, admire him, but you will no longer have this feeling of jealousy, because you know that you are not on the same level and cannot be compared.

For these young people, Jiang Mo is an existence that is admired. Most of these young people are from Yenching University, which ranks among the best in the country. It is not an exaggeration to be called the heaven's favorite if they can be admitted to this school by their own abilities.

They have been top-notch existences since childhood. It can be said that they are children of other people who are often talked about by their parents. They have just entered this first-class university and have not officially entered the society. Most of them have some "common problems" of geniuses: arrogance.

Jiang Mo and the others started their business directly at the school. The first batch of employees of the company were students of Yenching University, and they were all grades. At the beginning, when Jiang Mo was their leader, many people were unconvinced. A person with a lower education than them, who didn't even complete half of his undergraduate degree in four years, actually dared to lead them?

Most of these people are postgraduates. They have already achieved small achievements, and half of them have stepped into the society. They are not optimistic about Jiang Mo, a young man who has not finished his professional knowledge.

The slap in the face should not come too fast. At the end of that year, Jiang Mo's leading design product passed five tests and won a world-class award. You must know that there are very few people in China who can win this award.

In this regard, China is not as developed as abroad, and this award has an age requirement. It is not easy to win the award, not to mention that Jiang Mo won the award with the highest gold content.

When the news came back to China, it caused a huge sensation in the academic world. The dean of the School of Computer Science of Yenching University specially approached Jiang Mo. After a chat, he patted Jiang Mo on the shoulder and looked at Jiang Mo with satisfaction:

"Don't worry, This matter, the school will help you solve it."

Not arrogant or impetuous, with firm goals, talented, and strong professional ability, he is a good seedling.

At Jiang Mo's request, the school kept Jiang Mo's identity strictly confidential, because Jiang Mo was participating in an individual competition, and neither the school nor himself made a statement. At first, no one around him knew about it.

One afternoon, Jiang Mo took several members of the company to do an experiment, and the content was a simplified version of Jiang Mo's award-winning product.

Wang Jia stared at the flowchart on the computer, and muttered when Jiang Mo passed him, "No matter what you do, you can't compare to others, and I don't know where the courage to guide others comes from." Jiang Mo stopped beside him with a calm tone. "I wonder

what classmate Wang Jia thinks of me?"

Wang Jia was upset with Jiang Mo for a long time, he stood up in a "shock", the chair rubbed against the ground and made a "呲——" sound.

He is a little shorter than Jiang Mo, he has to raise his head slightly to look directly into Jiang Mo's eyes, he quietly stood on tiptoe to make himself look more imposing, "Jiang Mo, if you can't speak straight, there is no need to teach him. We are wrong!"

This sentence can be said to be full of irony, and the other students who were doing the experiment raised their heads one after another, and glanced at this side secretly.

Among them, most of them recognized Jiang Mo's ability, and they would earnestly do what Jiang Mo ordered. It was not difficult to find that their ability continued to rise after doing things with Jiang Mo.

Another group of people have high self-esteem and look down on Jiang Mo, who has a low education. Perfunctory.

Jiang Mo knew very well that he had recruited a lot of people this time. He had already made plans to recruit a group of people after the first training session, and the remaining talents would be included in the company. He would not spend money on these perfunctory people. thought.

"Wang Jia, are you right?" Song Yu stood up, he put down the experimental parts in his hand, and the metal collided with the table top making a harsh sound, as if hitting Wang Jia's heart.

"Where am I wrong?" Wang Jia retorted with a stubborn neck, "Jiang Mo's lecture this time is about our country's international award-winning project. I have studied that project carefully, and I think I understand it well. , what he said is completely wrong!"

Speaking of which, Wang Jia smiled sarcastically, "Some of you, who do not know people well, mistakenly think of fish eyes as pearls, and others will believe it after just saying a few words..."

"Then you What?" Song Yu stepped over the chair with her long legs, interrupted Wang Jia's words, and approached the two of them step by step.

"According to your words, if you are standing here now, it means that you are also the kind of person you said?"

Song Yu is taller than Jiang Mo and taller than Wang Jia. He stood in front of Wang Jia with a pair of dark eyes. Looking at him up and down gave Wang Jia a huge sense of oppression.

Song Yu usually giggles and seems to get along well, but once he gets serious, he can be very bluffing.

"I..." Wang Jia hesitated for a long time, he couldn't answer this question, he couldn't say that he came because of money.

Wang Jia is the one with the highest education in their group, and the one who is the most disdainful of what they have done. If it wasn't for him looking for a job outside, and he happened to meet Jiang Mo, they were recruiting, if it wasn't for the good salary. For his sake, he wouldn't come to this small workshop at all.

At this time, Turing Technology has not yet formed, and the company's founding has just started. The person in charge of recruiting is a junior sister, who is a friendly help. She was too shocked to see Wang Jia's education at that time, because there were many applicants who came to apply. It's an undergraduate student, and there are only three graduate students. How can she not be surprised when she encounters a doctoral student.

The recruiter was shocked by Wang Jia's educational background, and only briefly asked the other party a few questions.

Seeing that the recruitment process is so simple, Wang Jia is even more disdainful of this small team.

He was not optimistic about this team, and he would not go to two of the three events. The time he went, he did his own thing, and his attitude was very perfunctory.

Jiang Mo is so sensitive to human emotions. The first time he saw Wang Jia, he knew that the other party was not here, and he didn't worry about the other party. He didn't expect that in his heart, he was a pretending liar?

If he knew that it was the inventor who was standing here, he didn't know what reaction he would see. Thinking of this, Jiang Mo smiled playfully. Who can keep his heart in his heart? People kicked out.

"You have nothing to say, right?" Jiang Mo put away the expression on his face, closed his eyelids slightly, and those touching peach blossom eyes narrowed slightly. The usual gentleness disappeared from his face, leaving only a blank expression of indifference.

Wang Jia looked at Jiang Mo, who had no expression on his face, and felt a sudden shock for some reason.

He opened his mouth to explain something, but Jiang Mo didn't give him a chance, "I know what you think, my education is lower than yours and I'm not qualified to teach you, right?"

"I also know that Wang Jia is not the only one here who thinks this way." Jiang Mo looked around for a week, and everyone was swept by his emotionless eyes. He subconsciously held his breath. For a while, the needle fell in the laboratory.

"Since some people are not here, then you are no longer welcome here. From now on, the people who were called by my name will not be used: Wang Jia, Cao Yifan, Peng Miyu..."

Jiang Mo said eighteen at a time. Aside from these people, there are still 22 people left. In one month, nearly half of them have been eliminated.

Jiang Mo said absolutely: "I don't need to say more to the person whose name was pronounced by me. You can't say anything to change the ending. This month is a two-way choice time. I choose you and you choose me. Since you make If you make a choice, you must bear the corresponding result."

Everyone looked at each other in dismay, not expecting such an operation, the people who didn't click on the name were overjoyed, and the people who were called on the name were not so happy.

Not wanting to do it is one thing, being forced to leave is another. Some people don't care about this, because it is a job of ticketing nature, and they won't come if they don't come; some people don't want to leave. It's easy to do things here and the salary is high. After leaving, where can they find another job? such a job?

"That's it for today's work, the next work will change the location, and the time will be notified again."

"Oh, yes," Jiang Mo suddenly smiled at Wang Jia, "Unfortunately, the one you said just now The person is me, I think, I still have the ability to teach you some things."

It was like a dull thunder exploded in my mind, what does "the person you said is me"? Wang Jia opened his mouth in disbelief, Jiang Mo meant that the winner was him?

how is this possible! ! !

When he came back to his senses and wanted to continue asking Jiang Mo, the laboratory was empty.

He couldn't believe the fact. Two days later, he learned the news from various channels.

The dean came to see Jiang Mo that day, and chatted with him about winning the award, and how the school would reward him. At that time, the winners of the various awards had not been officially announced, and there was a time difference of just over a month, Jiang Mo thought. You can take advantage of this time difference to recruit the first batch of technical employees for the company, and put forward to the dean that you hope to mention the reward after the international official announcement of the results.

The dean thought that Jiang Mo was afraid that the final award would change, making both parties embarrassed. After thinking about it, he agreed.

Jiang Mo took advantage of this month to recruit 22 initial employees. Most of these people have undergraduate degrees, most of them are juniors and seniors, and there is one graduate student.

Jiang Mo took such a team and smashed a bloody path through the thorns everywhere, so he had today's success.

Jiang Mo also has feelings for these people who have been raised by one hand. Facing the familiar faces, he promised: "Okay, I won't leave early."

"Brother Jiang, I'll give you a toast!"

Jiang Mo raised his glass, All in one drink.

"Brother Jiang, I really thank you very much. It was the luckiest thing in my life to meet you that year!"

"Yes, me too!"

"We are all!"

"To meet you, It's also my luck."

How lucky to meet the best of you at the best age; how lucky we can support all the way to today; how lucky, we will work together to meet success in the future.

The atmosphere was strong, Jiang Mo would not refuse anyone who came to toast, drinking glass after glass of wine, Jiang Mo's cheeks gradually stained crimson, his eyes blurred, he took the last sip of wine, and suddenly poured to the left.

Gu Zheng had been sitting on the left side of Jiang Mo, seeing those people coming to toast one by one, he was displeased. Jiang Mo drank so much wine, he wanted to persuade him, and wanted to say that drinking so much wine was bad for his voice, but he felt that he had no position to say this now, so he could only watch and do nothing.

He doesn't want this kind of relationship. He is a casual friend, not even an ordinary friend. Just like now, he can only watch Jiang Mo get drunk. He can neither stop him from drinking, nor directly confront Jiang Mo. Tell him not to drink.

Couldn't help but feel a little disappointed.

While he was lost, he felt that something was wrong, and looked to the right, Jiang Mo was drunk at some point, and at this moment was leaning towards him. Startled, he quickly reached out to catch the upside-down body. Jiang Mo seemed to be really drunk. He was blindfolded

, glanced at Gu Zheng, and said in surprise, "Gu Zheng? When did you come here?"

stand up.

Alcohol is not intoxicating, people are self-intoxicating.

Hearing Jiang Mo's words, Gu Zheng laughed, wasn't he here all the time? Sure enough, he was drunk, he embraced Jiang Mo and let him lean on him.

The drunk Jiang Mo didn't refuse, leaning on Gu Zheng's arms obediently, and finding a comfortable position for himself.

Gu Zheng wrapped his arms around the people he had been thinking about for half a year, and felt that those toasting people were not so abhorrent anymore.

It's a pity that Jiang Mo woke up quickly, Gu Zheng didn't enjoy the warm and fragrant nephrite in his arms, Jiang Mo had pushed him away and sat up.

"Sorry," Jiang Mo rubbed his forehead. He has always been drinking well, but this time he was drunk for some reason. "I'm going to the bathroom."

"Do you want me to accompany you?" Gu Zheng asked worriedly. .

Jiang Mo didn't know whether to laugh or cry: "No." He is now awake.

Jiang Mo stood up from the sofa, the alcohol numbed his brain, he stumbled a bit, borrowed an arm from Gu Zheng, and regained his footing.

Jiang Mo himself couldn't see it, but Gu Zheng knew how charming Jiang Mo was now.

Jiang Mo's facial features are exquisite. At this moment, his face is dyed crimson, the end of his eyes is red, and his eyes are filled with a layer of water vapor.

With Jiang Mo's appearance, Gu Zheng couldn't worry about him going out alone. This is a high-level club, and it is inevitable that he will meet some people with special hobbies. Jiang Mo is not safe to go out alone. He supported Jiang Mo, "I'd better go with you."

Jiang Mo didn't refuse.