Chapter 130

Not only did they do it in advance, but it was also fifteen days earlier. The housekeeper didn't understand why strange beasts were mixed into the good waterway, but Jiang Mo knew that these strange beasts were attracted by humans, not for any other reason, just for a A "game".

A few days ago, the news that the first prince of the empire woke up swept the universe. Compared with the current prince and second prince, the voice of the first prince was much louder. When he didn't wake up, the second prince could barely hold his position. After waking up, the second prince would of course be anxious, and being able to become the prince was the result of their plan.

They themselves know better than anyone else that it is good that the eldest prince is not awake, since he is awake, the two parties will definitely be in a state of immortality.

The second prince has been the crown prince for several years, so it is definitely impossible for him to hand over the crown prince. Since there will be a war sooner or later, the second prince decided to strike first, and the Jiang family will be the first to be attacked.

Compared with other families, the Jiang family's foundation is still shallow. Half of the title of this family comes from the wife of the current head of the Jiang family—His Royal Highness Emperor Ji Gu Rong, and the remaining half is the strength of the Jiang family itself. Another important reason why the second prince chose to attack this family is because of the wealth represented by this family. You must know that the title of the wealthiest in the empire is not just talk.

No matter how powerful the current head of the Jiang family is, he cannot deny that he has a fatal flaw, that is, his biological son Jiang Mo. Whether this child has inherited the business talent of the head of the Jiang family is another matter. His physical condition alone is a fatal flaw. Flaws, the second prince's lineage felt that as long as the current head of the Jiang family and his wife "lost contact" for a while, the Jiang family would become a fat piece of unguarded meat, and it would be easy to take it down.

As they thought, in the development of the original world, they succeeded. The original owner was protected too well, and he didn't know anything about the family. There was Leviel's sweet talk before, and the family betrayers spared no effort to poach the wall. In just one year Before long, the power of the Jiang family collapsed, and all the wealth fell into the hands of the second prince.

But it is Jiang Mo who is here now, and it is basically impossible for them to go as smoothly as in the original world. So what if you start early, Jiang Mo's parents are not here, and Jiang Mo will not let them get the slightest benefit.

The loss of contact with the patriarch is a major event, not to mention such a situation, many people with evil intentions come to Jiang Mo in the name of caring for the younger generation. Once Jiang Mo shows a disadvantaged side, they will open their mouths. The sharp claws tore off a few mouthfuls of flesh from the giant Jiang family.

As soon as Jiang Mo came out of the repair cabin, the smart housekeeper sent a message that a family elder visited him. The housekeeper was staying with Jiang Mo at this time, and he knew from the names on the screen that the visitor was not friendly.

I'm afraid that caring is false, and taking advantage of the chaos is true.

Different from others, the butler has always served the young master and knows what kind of person Jiang Mo is like. Completely different from the head of the family, the young master is soft-hearted and unguarded against outsiders. Because he has little contact with the outside world, he doesn't know that people's hearts are sinister.

The butler sighed inwardly, because Stranger Jiang was not in good health when he came down. He stayed in the hospital for most of the year and showed no interest in the family business. The ones raised by them are ignorant of the world and overly naive.

"Young master, do you want to meet these people?" No matter what, the head of the family is missing now. If the young master can't stand up, the family may be hurt.

"See, why don't you see me? I want to see. What are they doing here at this time?" After changing his

clothes, Jiang Mo went downstairs. A lot of people have gathered downstairs, most of them are members of the family, maybe they think that Jiang Mo's young age is not to be feared, these people are very relaxed in Jiang's house, some are sitting on the sofa chatting, some are walking around the house Walking around, looking around wantonly, completely treating this place as their own territory.

The housekeeper followed Jiang Mo, saw these people's actions, and coughed to remind the master that they had arrived, so they restrained their movements.

"Nephew, we have all heard the news that the Patriarch has suffered misfortune. Let's come to see you together. Don't be overly sad. We will help you look after the family business.

" Due to the heavy misfortune of the Patriarch and the concern for the junior, he looks like a good elder.

Jiang Mo stood there without saying a word, his face was pale, as if he couldn't bear the blow after hearing the news, he dragged his sick body down to see them.

In the crowd, several people looked at each other silently, feeling that the fruit of the Jiang family was within reach.

"Yeah, nephew, you are not in good health, but you have to take good care of yourself. You are the only one left in the Jiang family, and the business of the family is entrusted to us. You can rest assured that you can recuperate at ease.

" People's first thought was not to find someone but to seize power. The steward wanted to reprimand them, but he was afraid that the young master would be bewitched.

Jiang Mo picked up the teacup on the case table, took a sip, and said calmly, "My parents just lost contact. Where did you hear about their misfortune? Or do you really hope that they will suffer misfortune?"

"What the elder nephew said No matter what, we naturally hope that the Patriarch is doing well, it was my improper use of words, heh heh."

"That's good, you just do your own thing, the family business has me as the legitimate heir, there is no need for you Put your mind to it ."

Jiang Mo put down the teacup, holding the teacup made of white jade with his pale and slender hand, which was even whiter than that jade. There was no sound.

The leader is Uncle Jiang Mo, and his face changed several times when he heard these words. He is the head of the family, and he should have inherited the position of head of the family. Come to the second-class title, surpass him to get the position of the head of the Jiang family.

The uncle of the Jiang family has always been unwilling. It was obviously his property, but because he married a good wife, it became someone else's. Such a large piece of cake in the Jiang family should have belonged to him, but now, he can only share a small piece of it. The small one, this time Jiang Mo's father had an accident, he knew that his chance had come.

Jiang Mo was raised by his younger brother too naively, as long as he puts his mind to it, the Jiang family will become his possession sooner or later, so he couldn't wait to come to the Jiang family, wanting to be one step ahead of others and control Jiang Mo in his hands inside.

It was only after I came that I realized that there are not a few people who have the same thoughts as him. Among them, there are people who are really worried about Jiang Mo, and more are people who have the same evil intentions as him. Compared with others, he has a natural advantage , he is Jiang Mo's uncle, the person closest to Jiang Mo's blood relationship.

So what if so many people came, with his blood relationship with Jiang Mo, he believed that his goal could be achieved.

However, that was before meeting Jiang Mo, and now he is not sure, Jiang Mo's performance today is completely different from before. Being looked at by Jiang Mo's unwavering eyes, he felt a little uneasy. Does Jiang Mo really not know what they really think?

No, no, no, the Jiang family uncle comforted himself in his heart. It's not like he hasn't seen Jiang Mo before, so he must be thinking too much, yes, he is thinking too much.

The teacup collided with the table and made a slight sound. Normally, this sound would not attract people's attention, but now the hall is too|quiet, and this slight sound is infinitely amplified, hitting the hearts of those who harbor evil intentions.

Jiang Mo looked around and lowered his voice, "I know what the purpose of your coming here is, don't think about what you shouldn't think, my parents just lost contact, not died, take your little thoughts away, I don't agree with my father Similarly, if you do something, I won't be concerned about the kinship."

Some people disdain, think that Jiang Mo is just talking, what can he do to them as a person who has never been in contact with the family business? When some people met Jiang Mo's cold gaze, it was like a bucket of ice water was poured into their hearts, extinguishing the ambitions that had not yet arisen in time. Some people were delighted by Jiang Mo's strength, but not everyone wanted to take advantage of the chaos and rob him.

Seeing everyone's reactions in his heart, before anyone could speak, Jiang Mo continued: "I know some people think that I can't do much as a brat, if you don't believe me, you can give it a try and see what I said Is it just talking."

"Uncle, do you think so?"

When he said this, Jiang Mo's gaze stayed on Uncle Jiang's family, he was just a female, not as powerful as Jiang's family, but in Under his gaze, Uncle Jiang broke out in a cold sweat.

Under that penetrating gaze, the delusional thoughts in his heart seemed to have nowhere to hide. Uncle Jiang stabilized his mind and replied tremblingly, "Yes, yes."

Jiang Mo looked away, as if he was just asking casually, and Glancing at those people with malicious intentions, he said casually: "I hope some people can remember that if they stretch out their claws that shouldn't be stretched out, don't come to me and cry when they are chopped off.

" Rin had to suppress all kinds of thoughts.

"People have seen it too. If there is nothing else, you can leave on your own." Jiang Mo didn't want to entertain these people with malicious intentions, and he spoke bluntly. Some people were frightened and wished to leave early. Someone said goodbye.

Uncle Jiang's family has also left. He has to think carefully about what to do next. His sick nephew is far more difficult to deal with than he imagined.

Most of the people left, and there were a few people left in the living room in twos and threes. These people simply cared about Jiang Mo and followed him because they were afraid that he would be bullied. Seeing Jiang Mo's tough attitude, they felt relieved. He was in poor spirits and told him to take a good rest.

Asking the butler to send the person away, Jiang Mo opened the terminal, and there was an unread message in it, and the sender was the eldest prince.

He clicked on the message with great interest, and there were only a few words in it, which roughly meant that Jiang's parents were safe now, so he should not worry.

Jiang Mo looked at the news on the screen, his eyes darkened, and he said why the incident was brought forward this time. It turned out to be related to the first prince, and it should be something done by the first prince's lineage that caused the second prince to act early.

All that happened to the Jiang family's parents was, in the final analysis, a game between the first prince and the second prince, in which the Jiang family acted as cannon fodder.

the other side.

After personally sending out a message, the eldest prince stared at the screen suspended in mid-air, waiting for a reply, although he knew that he probably wouldn't get it.

"Ding——"

Received a new message from Jiang Mo, the first prince clicked on it, and there were only two words:

thanks.