Chapter 105

The Lin family moved very quickly. From the moment the Lin family made the decision, the giant Lin family began to operate. Jiang Mo took the case handed over by Mr. An and hadn't moved yet. The Lin family couldn't wait to start.

Even though Jiang Mo had been prepared against them, he never expected them to use such a move.

On the day of the palace examination, Jiang Mo personally attended the assessment, and Feng Qing won the title of No. 1 Scholar as expected. The second place was a child from a poor family, and the third place fell into the hands of the Lin family.

On the day when the rankings were released, the results were shocking. People who knew the situation in the court were surprised. The Lin family and the emperor were in a state of extreme conflict. Anyone with a little political acumen could see this. At this time, the Lin family won the top three. Although this candidate is a branch of the Lin family, it is surprising enough.

Some people can't help but think too much, thinking that this is a sign that the emperor bowed his head to the Lin family. After all, there are so many students, why did they choose the Lin family to be the interviewees? The turmoil in the court may be over. Think so.

"Father, what do you mean by the emperor's move? Is it because he wants to reconcile with our Lin family as outsiders said?"

Lin Lang's father circled around Patriarch Lin, Patriarch Lin was so annoyed, he whispered : "Think with your brain, how can it be so simple, don't think about your broken paintings all day long, and give some thought to the affairs in the court!"

"That's not a broken painting, why is Mr. Heye's legacy Broken painting, no, dad, you haven't told me what the emperor's move means?"

Patriarch Lin thinks that this son is a terrible person, he doesn't know anything about politics, and he is also very stupid. The only good thing is that he was born A good son, but now this son is gone. He snorted coldly, flung his sleeves and left, ignoring the nagging of this wicked son.

It's all come to this point, I also know that the emperor will not give up so easily, even if he wants to stop, he has to ask the Lin family if they are willing.

A gloomy light flashed in Lin Patriarch's eyes, and the plan can begin.

After the announcement of the rankings, the number one scholar, whom the people of the capital were looking forward to, rode through the streets on horseback. This is a big custom in Dachen. The top three in the palace examination will wear the robes bestowed by the emperor and ride horses through the streets after the results are released. The people in the city gather on both sides of the road. This may be the only time they have come into contact with these heaven's favorites so closely.

Jiang Mo and Gu Zheng sat on the second floor of the tea house, enjoying refreshments while watching the grand sight that occurs every three years.

The three came on horseback, the leader was this year's No. 1 scholar Feng Qing, and half a horse behind him was the No. 2 and Tan Hua respectively. The top three of this year were all young and handsome, and the following became more lively for a while. Almost knocked the roof off.

"Now, Feng Ge's wish has come true." Jiang Mo took a sip of tea, with a hint of a smile in his eyes.

The leading young man wore a black gauze hat with golden flowers, a big red robe, a hand-picked imperial edict in his hand, and a red-maned horse with a golden saddle on his feet. The two behind him were also dressed in the same way.

Gu Zheng embraced his lover who was dressed in white, without saying a word, but the arms around Jiang Mo's waist became tighter and tighter.

As if he didn't realize it, Jiang Mo put his head lightly on the man's shoulder, his eyes moved with the flow of people, and he didn't look away until he could no longer see the red in his sight.