Chapter 71

"I have to push forward?" Jiang Mo adjusted his sitting posture and stared at Mo Qinxuan on the other side of the screen: "Mo Qinxuan, why do I have to retire? You don't know clearly in your heart. Your Mo family thinks I am not worthy. You , and want to change the marriage partner to Jiang Jin, isn't it what you want if I propose to divorce now?"

Mo Qinxuan subconsciously wanted to refute, Jiang Mo waved him off: "If you have nothing else to do, I'll hang up the video. "

Brother, do you really want to live in the school?" The two of them are in the same school, but they have different majors. Jiang Mo disappeared after class and stayed at school after school. silhouette.

Jiang Mo didn't leave the school, and all the methods Jiang Jin came up with couldn't be implemented. Seeing that the engagement date was approaching day by day, Mo Qinxuan had no plans to dissolve the engagement or change someone else, Jiang Jin was in a hurry.

"My home is not far from the school. If you don't go home, outsiders will think about our Jiang family. Brother, you can go home and live."

"It's very convenient for me to live in the school. If you feel that the influence is not good, you can also live in the school." Outsiders Jiang Mo didn't know what he would say, but Jiang Mo lived in the same school and Jiang Jin didn't. Jiang Mo could still guess what outsiders thought of Lin Yun.

"Don't worry, the lawyer will come to you before the engagement date, so don't worry." After speaking, Jiang Mo gave Jiang Jin a meaningful look and ended the video.

Looking at the blacked-out screen, Mo Qinxuan's face turned blue and white. He was ready for the engagement to be held as scheduled. As long as Jiang Mo took the initiative to subdue him, he would forgive him. What happened in the past was wiped out. Unexpectedly, Jiang Mo It is determined to dissolve the engagement between the two.

Jiang Jin and Mo Qinxuan had been together for many days, how could he not know what he was thinking, as he guessed, after this incident, Mo Qinxuan had no intention of breaking off the engagement with Jiang Mo at all.

He suppressed all kinds of thoughts in his heart, and said softly: "Qin Xuan, brother just can't let go of the matter of that day, after a while, he won't say that."

Mo Qinxuan felt unhappy when he thought of Jiang Mo losing face several times. He had never been treated like this since he was a child. Is it just to dissolve the engagement? Okay, I promise him!" He gritted his

teeth in the last few words.

"Qin Xuan, don't be angry, my brother is just

talking in a moment of anger..." He said comforting words, but he was quietly relieved in his heart. Mo Qinxuan was proud. Now that he said so, his marriage with Jiang Mo would definitely not happen again. There are below.

It was not as easy as imagined for Jiang Mo to withdraw the marriage from the original owner. In this world, if the two families make a good decision to engage the younger generation in the family, they can go through the legal process.

There are few natural mermaids in this world, and many natural mermaids will come to ask for marriage after they are born. If the relationship between the two families is good enough and they intend to marry, they can go through judicial procedures to confirm the relationship in advance. The marriage contract between the original owner and Mo Qinxuan is This situation.

The lawyer sent a message saying that the Mo family did not agree to Jiang Mo's request, they did not agree to the divorce, and they were even less willing to return the things belonging to the original owner's natal family.

"The marriage is decided by the two elders, so how can a junior let him retire as soon as he says so."

These are the original words of the Patriarch of the Mo family.

unwilling? The corner of Jiang Mo's mouth curled up in a mocking arc, but he didn't want to return those things. It didn't matter, he had plenty of ways to make them spit out those things that didn't belong to them.

"Jiang Mo!"

Jiang Mo turned his head and saw a chestnut-haired boy running towards him out of breath.

Under Jiang Mo's puzzled gaze, he handed out what was in his hand: "This is for you."

Jiang Mo looked over and saw a moon-white metal card.

Seeing that Jiang Mo only looked at him and had no intention of picking it up, the young man smiled embarrassedly, "Don't worry about what happened just now, they didn't mean to say that, this is our apology to you, I hope you can accept it ."

Jiang Mo was surprised. He remembered that he had taken a class of auxiliary combat. Today was the first time he went to class. During the class, he heard a few people muttering about him, saying that his mental power is so low. Take this course on your own, and so on.

Jiang Mo didn't take it seriously, he wouldn't have deep friendship with these people, he chose this course because he wanted to have a legitimate opportunity to visit the border, he didn't want to stay in Emperor Star for four years in college. This world has too many restrictions on natural mermaids, he can only find a way to get out of this box.

The course of auxiliary combat can be said to be the most "extraordinary" of all the elective courses of the mermaids, because this course will be practiced with the army after half a year in school. Of course, they will go to some less dangerous places.

Generally, mermaids from big families would not choose this major. They prefer the milder ones, which are suitable for cultivating temperaments, rather than those who want to go to the battlefield and fight the enemy, although they are only used as auxiliary.

This major requires high mental strength and qualified physique, and secondly, it needs to be able to adapt to various trainings. In this way, fewer people choose this major.

Jiang Mo looked at the young man. His cheeks were flushed, his forehead was covered with fine beads of sweat, and he looked at him with shining eyes with sincerity.

Taking the metal card from the boy's hand, Jiang Mo said, "I don't care about what happened just now." It was just a private discussion, and these people didn't do anything in front of him, so he didn't care.

But the person in front of him actually came to apologize specifically for this matter. The longer Jiang Mo entered this body, the more thoroughly the potential ability of this body would be tapped. He actually heard the whole process and knew that the boy was lie.

Those people claim to have high spiritual power and are very arrogant. It is impossible to apologize to him, a "weak" with a mere b mental power. I am afraid that the boy said this so that he will be less affected, so that he can be with everyone in the class in the future. Let's get along well.

Jiang Mo accepted his love.

The boy patted his chest: "That's good. We will be classmates from now on. You are welcome to join our big family. My name is Rhinemans. You can call me Rhine."

The young man smiled innocently, his eyebrows and eyes were raised, and the wind around him was warmed by his smile.

It is rare to see such a pure smile, Jiang Mo's eyes were stained with a smile, "Okay."

On the way back to the dormitory, Jiang Mo received a message from Gu Zheng: He is waiting for him outside the school.

The dormitory prepared by the school for mermaids is separated from the entire campus. There are special guards to ensure the safety of the mermaids living here. There are so many mermaids in the school, but very few would choose to live here, so the mermaid dormitory area is not big. There are very few people coming and going.

A black military suspension vehicle was parked downstairs in the dormitory. Seeing Jiang Mo approaching, the door was opened, and a man in military uniform walked towards Jiang Mo with long legs.

Every time he saw Gu Zheng, he was dressed in a straight military uniform with the unique sharpness of a soldier. Jiang Mo squinted his eyes to block the light reflected from the metal buttons of the military uniform in the sun.

"Jiang Mo." Gu Zheng stopped three steps away from Jiang Mo, this distance would not seem abrupt nor too far away.

"Wait a moment, general, I'll go upstairs and take the things down." Today Dill successfully made the second food that contains spiritual power, and Jiang Mo sent a message to Gu Zheng, saying that he would send it to him. Gu Zheng replied quickly, saying that he would come to pick him up.

"No, no, no, I'll send it down for you." Dill panted slightly while leaning on the wall, followed by a small white robot, which was holding a large insulated box.

Dill took a breath, took the thermal box off the robot's hand, and handed it to Jiang Mo, "When I came back just now, I saw a car parked downstairs. I guessed that they were looking for you, so I went upstairs to heat up the food. Fortunately, I caught up."

When Jiang Mo took over, he ran upstairs in a hurry, followed by the little white robot "Da Da". Jiang Mo kept a word of thanks on his lips, but he didn't have time to say it.

He shook his head and laughed: "What are you doing running so fast, and there is nothing chasing after you."

Dill, who ran back to the dormitory in one breath, leaned against the door and took a deep breath, slandering: "I don't know where Xiao Mo made friends, it's too scary." Looking over with those dark eyes, Dill tried his best to restrain himself so as not to let his legs go weak, and he couldn't help but admire Jiang Mo even more for being able to be friends with such a person.

"I'll get it." Gu Zheng picked up the insulated box Jiang Mo was holding in his arms with one hand, "Get in the car first." The

two came to the hotel last time, because they returned to Emperor Star secretly, Gu Zheng didn't go back to stay at home.

Opening the insulated box, the aroma of the food came out. The insulated box has three layers. The top is exquisite snacks. The snacks cater to Jiang Mo's taste and are sweet. The lower two layers are the main meals, which are both meat and vegetables, and the color is attractive.

Under Jiang Mo's hopeful gaze, Gu Zheng picked up a piece of yellow meat and bit it off in one bite. It was crispy on the outside and soft on the inside, very delicious.

Gu Zheng ate it in one bite and realized that it was the very popular Lulu meat in Interstellar. This kind of meat came from Lulu beasts and was specially bred for human consumption. The meat was delicious, but this cooking method was the first time Gu Zheng had seen it.

Facing Jiang Mo's expectant eyes, Gu Zheng praised without hesitation: "It's delicious!

" In the joy of being picked up by Jiang Mo, most of the dishes had disappeared before he knew it.

Jiang Mo asked: "How is it?"

Gu Zheng only cared about enjoying Jiang Mo's pickled dishes, he didn't know what he ate or what the taste was, but he definitely couldn't tell, "It's delicious, the people who make these dishes are very good "

You can't tell your true feelings, but you can praise the cook in a disguised form. Jiang Mo will be happy when he hears it.

"Feel it carefully," Jiang Mo saw that he didn't react, so he could only remind him, "Feel your spiritual power."

Spiritual power?

Gu Zheng slowly allowed his mental power to flow, and he found that there was a very gentle force swimming between his mental powers, which greatly reduced his burden of long-term combat.

! ! !

During the meal, he did feel a lot more relaxed than usual. He thought it was because Jiang Mo was by his side. on these foods.

"These..."

Seeing that he finally came to his senses, Jiang Mo was in a good mood, and said, "That's right, these foods are cooked with spiritual energy, and you are among the first to enjoy them."

Gu Zheng is a soldier and a A soldier who has been fighting for many years, he immediately smelled the great value of these foods. If the news spread, people would definitely flock to them.

The young man easily told him such things, and Gu Zheng's eyes softened.

※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※

Jiang Mo: It is impossible to cook, and it is impossible in this life

(from the protagonist who has deep resentment)