Chapter 35

Su Huaiqing replied, "I have something to do temporarily. Xiao Zhou needs to stay there and will come back later than me."

Xiao Zhou and Jiang Mo were detained in H City by Shen Lin. If he is wise enough, he will be able to return soon. The city, on the contrary, can only find an excuse to abandon him completely.

Gu Zheng's face changed slightly. He pushed the suitcase and said calmly, "Let's go back first."

"Okay."

Gu Zheng's attitude was normal along the way. The car fell into silence, Su Huaiqing sat in the passenger seat, looking sideways at the man who was driving seriously.

The man sat leisurely in the driver's seat, stared straight ahead, put his hands on the steering wheel, and his royal blue cufflinks gleamed in the sun.

The charm of a mature man came to his face. Su Huaiqing had done his homework before coming, and he knew the details of this man. Precisely because of knowing, the more jealousy towards Jiang Mo in his heart, why should Jiang Mo meet all good things, and he finally met a stranger again because of Jiang Mo's reasons.

A few months ago, Gu Shangcheng officially broke up with him. No matter how he explained, he would not believe it. The actor who had been rumored at the beginning had no news recently, not to mention Shen Lin, who used him in addition to using it.

And what about Jiang Mo? Now not only is his face better, but he has successfully attached to the current owner of the Gu family. It is conceivable that with Gu Zheng's escort, Jiang Mo's future road will definitely be smooth sailing.

But it doesn't matter, soon, all of this will be his. Even if he lives with Jiang Mo's identity, everything is in his hands: fame, wealth, love... everything is his.

Gu Zheng behaved very calmly along the way, Su Huaiqing breathed a sigh of relief, thinking that he passed the first level successfully, but he didn't know that Gu Zheng's attitude in front of Jiang Mo was enough to reflect a big problem.

After all, all the information he knew was in writing. As Shen Lin, who stood at the same height, he used himself to save others. He felt that Gu Zheng was just playing around with a little star, and would not be serious about it. Besides, it was not easy to sneak up to Gu Zheng's side.

As a result, they didn't know the private relationship between Gu Zheng and Jiang Mo, and the consequence of their misjudgment was that their plans were doomed to fail from the very beginning.

Gu Zhengyuan was not as calm as he appeared to be. After making sure that the person beside him was not Jiang Mo, his heart was always on his mind. Before he was sure of Jiang Mo's safety, he didn't dare to act rashly.

the other side.

Jiang Mo took Xiao Zhou out of the hotel, and Xiao Zhou asked with lingering fear: "Brother Jiang, that Mr. Shen just let us go?"

Thinking of that Mr. Shen, Xiao Zhou felt a chill in his heart, especially when he was surrounded by When those dark eyes stared at him, his hairs stood up.

"Otherwise? I said that it is a legal society, and they won't do anything."

In fact, Shen Lin must have wanted to do something, but Jiang Mo used a little of his ability to quietly resolve the storm.

Xiao Zhou: "..."

They don't seem to know what to do. Judging from their posture, it is clear that they want to do something. Since Brother Jiang said this, as a qualified assistant, no matter how outrageous, he must choose to believe it.

"Brother Jiang, are we going back to City B now?"

"Of course we will." Jiang Mo said casually, not knowing what surprises were waiting for him in City B.

City B did have a big surprise waiting for him, especially when he stood at the door of his apartment and looked at another self in the room, he felt that he was not ruthless enough, otherwise, he would not see such a scene .

Now, he understands the protagonist for a moment. There is a person very similar to him in this world, especially if he wants to occupy everything from you, it is indeed a very unpleasant thing.

No wonder there is no news of Su Huaiqing recently, it turned out to be such a plan. It is not feasible to step on his way to the top, do you plan to completely replace him now?

The moment he saw Jiang Mo and Xiao Zhou, Su Huaiqing could no longer hide his panic. Didn't Shen Lin say that it was foolproof? Why does Jiang Mo appear here at this time?

"Are you thinking, why am I here?" Jiang Mo said with a smile, "Su Huaiqing." The

last three words completely broke the luck in Su Huaiqing's heart, did Shen Lin not do anything? how come?

"You're not..."

Hearing the voice outside, Gu Zheng walked out of the study, saw two people with the same appearance in the living room confronting each other, strode forward, took Jiang Mo into his arms, and kissed his forehead , breathed a sigh of relief, and said, "Fortunately, are you injured? Who did this?" The last sentence was already murderous.

Jiang Mo patted Gu Zheng's arm, raised his chin slightly in the direction of Su Huaiqing, and asked knowingly, "What's the matter with this person?"

Gu Zheng looked at Su Huaiqing with no warmth in his eyes, seeing how the two of them got along. , Su Huaiqing hadn't guessed, Gu Zheng probably knew from the beginning that he was not Jiang Mo.

"Did you know from the beginning that I'm not Jiang Mo?" Su Huaiqing didn't give up, "Evidently we have the same appearance, and I also completely imitated him in our behavior, why can you recognize him?!"

Treating Su Huaiqing, Gu Zheng He was impatient, he didn't answer Su Huaiqing's question, instead he hugged Jiang Mo and said, "Momo, you have to trust me, I have nothing to do with him!"

"Of course I trust you, how could he be at my house? Speaking of

this matter, Gu Zheng's eyes deepened, "I went to the airport to pick you up, and I only received this person who pretended to be you. I was afraid that the people behind him would be bad for you, so I had to bring him here first."

If Jiang Mo never came back, he would try to pry open Su Huaiqing's mouth and ask Jiang Mo's whereabouts.

It seems that the protagonist's first step to replace him was unsuccessful, Jiang Mo kissed Gu Zheng's lips in a good mood, and left with a touch, and then began to answer Gu Zheng's first question: "I'm not injured, as for what to do He said that his name was Shen Lin."

"Shen Lin," Gu Zheng buried his head on Jiang Mo's neck, his tone annoyed, "It's my fault, I'm hurting you."

Gu Zheng thinks that it must be Shen Lin knew that what happened to Shen Shi was related to him recently, and he had no way to do anything with him, so he thought of a way to deal with Jiang Mo, and wanted to settle down with him.

Su Huaiqing looks like Jiang Mo and is the most suitable candidate. Unfortunately, they misestimated Jiang Mo's weight in Gu Zheng's heart, which led to the failure of the first step of the plan.

Gu Zheng called Lu Ming in advance and asked him to bring someone over to deal with the matter here. Gu Zheng sat on the sofa with his arms around Jiang Mo and talked, and Lu Ming brought someone there.

Su Huaiqing was quickly taken away, and before leaving, he glanced at Jiang Mo with resentful eyes.

"Wait—" Jiang Mo walked to Su Huaiqing's side and asked puzzled: "Su Huaiqing, can you tell me why you are always targeting me?"

Although they were the same height, Su Huaiqing felt that the other party was looking down. Himself, he said in a resentful tone: "I also want to know, it's obviously the same appearance, why can you rely on it to get everything, and it brings me all negative effects?"

"Everyone's situation is different, and what he gets is naturally different. , how can you be sure that what I got is all good, it's just your own imagination."

Jiang Mo lowered his voice and whispered in Su Huaiqing's ear: "I know that you are reborn, and I have never treated you in two lifetimes. What have you done, the first thing you did when you were reborn was to disfigure me, is it because of this face?"

Su Huaiqing opened her eyes wide and lowered her voice, "You are not Jiang Mo, right? You are disguised very much. But I know you're not him, and, you're right, I did it because of the two identical faces, you said, shouldn't anything beautiful in this world be unique?" After speaking, he had already suppressed it. I can't stop my voice.

"I don't think so." Jiang Mo took a step back, walked back to Zheng's side, and was hugged.

"Hahaha!" Su Huaiqing was greatly stimulated by the two people's affectionate appearance, "Gu Zheng, you are a fool, you probably don't know, the person in your arms is not Jiang Mo at all, he is a fake, The real Jiang Mo is long gone! Hahaha!"

Before Jiang Mo could react, Gu Zheng immediately retorted, "I won't be so stupid that I can't even tell who my lover is!"

Those who truly love each other only need to With just one look, they can recognize each other. From the very beginning, Gu Zheng loved Jiang Mo now.

After Su Huaiqing was taken away, Xiao Zhou saw that he no longer needed himself here, so he said hello and left.

The apartment became quiet in an instant, Gu Zheng sat on the sofa with Jiang Mo in his arms, and asked, "What are you going to do with these people?"

These people also included the group of people who had been knocked out by Jiang Mo in Paris.

"Let's just go to the legal process." They are all people with criminal records. If they report a crime, they will definitely be caught.

"Everyone listens to Momo." Gu Zheng rubbed his lover's cheek and said, "Didn't Momo say that he wants to change a house? Move to my place!"

The plan to abduct Jiang Mo back home was already under the control of Boss Gu. It's been a long time since Benben went to the book, and now he finally found an opportunity, Gu Zheng immediately put forward his own ideas.

"Has it been planned for a long time, huh?" The last suffix was picked up, like a butterfly flapping its wings and falling on the heart, bringing bursts of numbness.

"It's been planned for a long time." The long

-lost lover was sitting next to him, Gu Zheng looked at the lover who was close at hand, his eyes stayed on the pale pink lips that kept opening and closing, and he couldn't help leaning over to kiss.

Xiaobiesheng was newly married. In order to successfully abduct his lover back to his own nest, Gu Zheng worked very hard. Jiang Mo was taken directly to Gu Zheng's apartment in the city center without knowing it.

When he woke up, Jiang Mo found himself in a completely unfamiliar place. If Gu Zheng didn't come in with the prepared porridge, Jiang Mo would have thought that he had changed the world again.

"Momo, you're awake, I'm cooking porridge, you can get up and drink some." Gu Zheng was wearing a light brown home uniform, without his usual elite style, he looked much more approachable.

Jiang Mo beckoned and motioned for Gu Zheng to come over.

After Gu Zheng approached, he grabbed Gu Zheng's collar, "Didn't you say you want my consent, why did I come here as soon as I woke up?"

"You agreed last night."

Jiang Mo was black A face, he remembered, last night Gu Zheng insisted on rubbing him, asking a question, he couldn't stand it, it seemed that he agreed.

"Don't be angry, Momo, eat something first." Gu Zheng couldn't cook, and simple porridge could still be cooked. Seeing that Jiang Mo didn't move, Gu Zheng whispered: "It's okay to

regenerate after eating." Everyone, don't get fat, the author is very fast, uh~ I love you, alright