Chapter 159

Jiang Mo is naturally not afraid, after experiencing so many worlds, a Si Ming is not enough to make him afraid. While stroking the little black cat's fur comfortingly, he sent a message to Gu Zheng.

——Jiang Mo: I'm not afraid, do you know Si Ming?

——Gu Zheng: I know him, but he is not very familiar with him, and he has not dealt with him much. He is a bit evil, so you have to be careful there.

Evil? It seems that the little black cat's perception is correct, this Si Ming does have a secret.

——Jiang Mo: He did it for Mu An, and I did it by the way. Nothing should happen.

——Jiang Mo: He answered a call before and said he would send someone to take me back. Did you make that call?

Gu Zheng did not reply to this message, Jiang Mo stared at the phone screen until it gradually dimmed, Gu Zheng still did not reply to the message.

Jiang Mo threw the phone aside, scratched the little black cat's chin, and asked, "Why didn't you reply to my message?"

Gu Zheng, the ghost, put himself in his shoes and replied uncertainly, "Maybe it's because I'm afraid that you will blame me. Him." Then he muttered in a low voice: "What a coward." On the

road, a modified off-road vehicle was driving fast, and a man in a black suit sat in the back seat, staring at the phone screen, without saying a word.

The text message interface was displayed on the screen. The latest two messages were sent by Jiang Mo. There was a text message lying quietly in the input box. The man's fingers moved slightly, but he never made up his mind to send this text message.

As Li Gui Gu Zheng said, he was afraid.

In the morning, Jiang Mo sent him a text message, saying that he wanted to see the new house. Gu Zheng pushed back the work and rushed to the location of the new house. show up.

Gu Zheng was worried, and took the initiative to call Jiang Mo, but no one answered. After a while, he called again, but still no one answered, and he called several times without giving up, but no one answered. The heart gradually hangs up.

He reflected on himself, and he didn't do anything to make Jiang Mo unhappy, so Jiang Mo couldn't have kept answering his calls, so he worried about asking someone to check, and the result surprised him.

How did Jiang Mo go to Si Ming's old house?

Although Si Ming has been quiet for nearly ten years, no one can't think of provoking him. He is sure that Jiang Mo has never been in contact with Si Ming before today, so why did Jiang Mo appear in that place?

He lost his sense of control, and someone contacted Si Ming. The governor made a false alarm, but he was still worried, and rushed over here directly. He had to make sure that he was safe.

The majestic old house appeared in front of his eyes, Gu Zheng jumped out of the car, and walked in first. He got the master's order, but no one stopped him.

A man dressed as a housekeeper hurried over, bowed and said: "I am the housekeeper here, Mr. Gu is here for Mr. Lin, please follow me."

Walking through the long corridor, the housekeeper went straight to a small green tile house . In front of the attic, he respectfully said: "Mr. Gu's people are inside, please."

The man in black who was waiting at the side opened the door for the two of them. Mister is going back, but he has to wait for Mister Mu to accompany him."

Gu Zheng nodded to show that he knew.

Jiang Mo turned his head when he heard the sound, and said in surprise, "Gu Zheng!"

Without getting angry, Gu Zheng heaved a sigh of relief, walked up to Jiang Mo, looked up and down to make sure he was not injured, and couldn't bear to hug him into his arms.

"It's fine."

Feeling the man's beating heart, Jiang Mo didn't push him away, patted him on the shoulder comfortingly, and said softly, "I'm fine, don't worry.

" Feeling uncomfortable, the two who stood on the armrest of the sofa rushed to hug each other and yelled "meow meow".

— What are you two doing? Hug and hug in front of me, don't hug!

Only then did Gu Zheng notice the existence of the little black cat, and sighed, "You take it with you wherever you go." But he didn't let go of his hand, and he managed to hug someone once.

"Take him to see the new home, he is also a part of the family." Jiang Mo Ren Guzheng hugged him for a while before pushing him away, sitting back on the sofa, the little black cat jumped onto his lap like occupying space, refusing to move step.

He glanced at Gu Zheng provocatively, so what if he had a human form, and he couldn't be with Jiang Mo all the time, hum ╯^╰

Gu Zheng sat down on the sofa closest to Jiang Mo, and only then did he let go of the doubts in his heart. Asked, "Why did you come here?"

"I met Mu An on the road, gave him a ride, and then was brought here." Feeling that the tension on Gu Zheng's body was still undiminished, Jiang Mo transferred him He asked, "I think Si Ming's target is Mu An. What's going on between them?

" , Later, for some unknown reason, the two of them broke up, so they didn't move around very much." This is what he found out by checking Siming's information today, and he doesn't know the details.

These two people really knew each other before, but they didn't know how well Mu An knew Si Ming.

"Do you know the origin of Si Ming?" I never heard that the Emperor has a Si family.

"Si Ming..." Gu Zheng frowned, "This person seems to have appeared suddenly. He has no family power behind him, and he turned Hua Guo upside down by himself. I can't find anything about him here. I have already asked Qiao Help me." The

Qiao family is a family of celestial masters and has a special status in China. Although the Gu family is powerful, the Gu family is ordinary people after all. Some things are inconvenient to investigate. Si Ming's status is special. I can ask Qiao's family for help.

Not long after, Mu An was sent by the butler. His face was a little pale. Seeing Jiang Mo waiting for him here, he rarely showed a sincere smile.

The three of them and one cat didn't stay any longer, and were sent outside by the butler. The butler bowed to Jiang Mo and said apologetically, "For disturbing Mr. Lin, the master asked me to say sorry to you, and the gift of apology has already been sent out." , I hope you like it."

Mu An was not in high spirits, and Jiang Mo sent him back without disturbing him.

When getting out of the car, Mu An suddenly said: "Zimo, thank you very much this time."

He didn't say the reason, Jiang Mo could guess a little bit, and said: "If you encounter trouble, you can come to me, you know I'm not afraid of my abilities."

Mu An pretended to be something, and Jiang Mo wouldn't ask if he didn't say anything. After that incident of eliminating evil spirits, Mu An occasionally visited his house, brought him small gifts, helped him talk online, and introduced resources to him. He didn't say anything, but the two were already friends.

"Okay." With a smile overflowing from the corner of his eyes, Mu An waved his hand, and turned back into the confident and powerful Mu Yingdi.

Seeing the interaction between Mu An and Jiang Mo, Gu Zheng clenched his hands on the steering wheel, and asked as if inadvertently: "Zimo likes Mu An?"

"Mu An is my friend. If a friend has difficulties, I naturally It is to help him solve his problems." Jiang Mo looked straight ahead, the scene outside the window receded like a tide, he traveled through one world after another, but there were very few real friends.

"What about me?" I blurted out this sentence without thinking. After asking, I felt that something was wrong, and I was a little reluctant to withdraw it. I had to purse my lips and look forward to hide the panic in my heart.

"You..." Jiang Mo turned his head and glanced at Gu Zheng. The man had a perfect face, and the cuffs of his white shirt were rolled up to his elbows, revealing his strong forearms. sexy.

Gu Zheng felt that his heart was like a mad rabbit, scurrying around in his chest, like an assassin walking on the tip of a knife, waiting for an unknown decision.

The second that Jiang Mo paused was infinitely prolonged. In Gu Zheng's nervous mood, he finished speaking.

"...Your business is more important, welcome to come to me anytime."

Gu Zheng was overjoyed. He was about to say something to express his joy when he was interrupted by the angry cry of the little black cat.

"Meow - meow - meow -"

- how can you say that, what about me, who is more important, me or him?

Jiang Mo held the irritable cat in his arms, and comforted him: "Of course you are important, don't make trouble, don't make trouble, you are still in the car."

Gu Zheng silently glanced over there, feeling a little sour in his heart , he really didn't want to admit that he would even eat a cat's vinegar.

Although something went wrong halfway, the new house still needs to be seen, and he must move out before the contract expires.

The house he visited today was the one he was most satisfied with after screening. If there were no accidents, he would be able to move into the new house in two days.

Gu Zheng accompanied him all the way, and the house was chosen entirely according to Jiang Mo's preferences. The house was well-decorated, and the interior layout was very warm. Jiang Mo thought that it would be best to move in with his bags in the new house. He looked inside and out and felt very satisfied, so he went through the transfer procedures immediately.

Seeing that he likes this place, Gu Zheng is also very happy. This is a real estate owned by the Gu Group, and he also has a house here, which is next door to the house Jiang Mo is looking for.

With the broadcast of "The King of Songs", Jiang Mo became more and more popular, and the issue of his next contract has also attracted the attention of fans.

Seeing that the contract was about to expire, and Jiang Mo had no intention of renewing the contract, Tianhuang's senior management decided to act first, and vaguely announced on the official blog that Lin Zimo was about to renew the contract with the company.

Gu Zheng found someone with strong means. The sewage splashed on the original owner had been cleaned up during the broadcast of "The King of Songs". While hating those who attacked idols, manager Wang Ke was the first to bear the brunt, and was so scolded by fans that he couldn't hold his head up.

With this incident, fans pay special attention to the future development of idols, for fear that he will meet another manager like Wang Ke.

Tianhuang's announcement this time immediately attracted widespread attention, and fans rushed to leave messages asking about changing managers.

Tianhuang responded immediately, saying that he would change Lin Zimo's manager, and also vaguely revealed something about the S-level contract. The fans were satisfied now, and went to Jiangmo Weibo to congratulate him.

Jiang Mo followed the fan @青青草草的艾特, clicked into Tianhuang's official blog, looked at the Weibo with an unclear meaning, and sneered.

Tianhuang made a good plan, once this siege is made, if Jiang Mo joins another company, he will have to bear the crime of being sorry for his old employer.

"What are you going to do?"

Sitting opposite Jiang Mo was a man in his thirties. He was introduced by Gu Zheng and would be responsible for managing his studio.

"Just do what you want. Since Gu Zheng introduced you, I trust his vision." The

man pushed the frame of the mirror, "I will handle it well."