Chapter 165

Jiang Mo quickly sensed Gu Zheng's arrival, stopped his hands on the strings, and turned his head, "You're here."

Pushing open the door and entering the room, Gu Zheng's face softened, walked to Jiang Mo's side, and asked: " Is the song ready?"

"Almost," Jiang Mo didn't get up, but sat in his seat, pressing his fingers casually, and the clear notes overflowed from his hands, "Want to listen?"

Gu Zheng stood behind Jiang Mo, Staring at the handsome young man in front of him without blinking, "My honor."

Fingers interlaced, vermilion lips parted slightly, the ethereal voice passed through his mind, leading people into a world full of love and hope, but Gu Zheng didn't realize it. Close your eyes and sink into the world of love and hate with the singing.

Some people cry, some laugh, some love, some hate, a song is mixed with all kinds of things in the world, and it is drunk with wine, making people drunk into this world.

At the end of the song, the flowers scattered, and Gu Zheng couldn't regain his senses for a long time. It wasn't the first time he heard Jiang Mo's song, but never had the impact of today's. A whole new world, thrilling.

"How is it?"

Jiang Mo's voice woke Gu Zheng up, he opened his eyes wide, and sighed, "It sounds good!" There were all kinds of feelings in his heart, and there were so many feelings that he wanted to say, but at the end he only said these three words.

Gu Zheng thought about it for a while, and continued: "This song makes me sink into a new world, and experience the love and hate in that world..."

"When the movie is released, listen to it together, and you will have a higher experience. "Jiang Mo raised the corners of his mouth, and his brows were full of arrogance.

He has this capital proudly.

Listening to the theme song alone and listening to it together with the plot is a completely different experience. Director Feng listened to this song when he got the demo sent by Jiang Mo. Because it was the first version, the song only had a simple accompaniment. Director Feng was shocked.

This song matches the plot of the movie too well. Director Feng is different from Gu Zheng. He knows the complete plot of the movie. It is because he knows that he is so shocked. He has made movies for so many years, and he has not given him a single theme song. Bring this feeling, this feeling that the two are indispensable and complement each other.

Mu An did not recommend someone to help him in an emergency, it was like sending him a treasure.

Without communicating with other people, Director Feng directly made a decision and used this song.

Director Feng strolled to the shooting location, found Mu An who was resting, and patted him on the shoulder, "Mu An, why didn't you recommend Mr. Lin Zimo to me earlier?"

Mu An immediately reacted and asked, "Zimo Have you made the theme song?"

"Yes, I have a hunch that this song will be popular, it will be a big hit, he was recommended by you, do you want to listen to it?" Director Feng is very excited, if a certain song in the movie If it becomes popular, it will be very beneficial to the publicity of the movie.

"Director Feng gave such a high evaluation, I naturally have to listen to it." Mu An, who has worked with him many times, knows exactly what kind of person Director Feng is. This is the first time he has met Director Feng. Having such a high opinion of a song, and the song was made by a friend, he immediately decided to listen to it.

"Hahaha, Lin Zimo, this young man, is not easy! The future is boundless, the future is boundless." Director Feng was very happy to solve a major matter on his mind, "I hope there will be opportunities to continue to cooperate in the future." The