Chapter 92

Jiang Mo's leisurely life has not been long, and the strength and resentment accumulated over the years will be extremely terrifying once it explodes. People in the parliament have sat at the top for a long time, and they never expected that their pillars have already been corroded. It is only a matter of time before they collapse .

The wave after wave of news on the star network made people overwhelmed. Secretly, the confrontation with the parliament was also in full swing. The multi-party forces joined forces to completely defeat the power of the parliament in this operation and make those people pay for what they did. cost.

This incident was called "Operation Light". It revealed the secrets that the parliament had hidden for many years. The ugly truth was announced in front of the full name of the empire. A dominance situation.

Some people were convicted and sent to prison, some were wronged;

The Mu family, appeared in front of the public again.

Young people may not know much about this family, but the older generation is deeply impressed by this family. The Mu family, which has been silent for many years, has revealed its original face with the sudden collapse of the power of the parliament. The truth about the death of the Mu family was also revealed.

It is true that the Mu family died in the border battle. Twenty years ago, the battle in the Feimu galaxy was so tragic that almost half of the legion was buried. Nearly a million soldiers lost their lives in that battle. This battle was hastily brought to an end, and no one mentioned it for the next twenty years.

Now that the old matter is brought up again, the truth comes so suddenly and shocks people's hearts. It turned out that the failure of that battle was not due to Marshal Mu's unfavorable judgment, but because someone deliberately sent false news. When Marshal Mu realized something was wrong, he could no longer turn back.

In front of them is a wormhole, not one but a rare double wormhole, which means that there are at least two worm emperors here, plus a steady stream of high-level zerg crawling out of the wormhole, there is only one dead end ahead. But they can't retreat, the empire is behind, once they retreat, who will stop these Zerg?

They just stick to it.

They used their lives to stop the progress of the Zerg race. The Zerg Emperor died and the other was injured, but they died, and they still had to bear a strange injustice. Their contributions were not recognized, and what's more, they were called the sinners of history.

Did they do something wrong?

No, they're just in the way of some people.

The evidence is conclusive, and the people in the parliament can't argue with it. He Qin arrived one step later with the Gu family army, and together with the royal army, conducted a large-scale search in the empire, not letting anyone who deserved it be spared.

After the shock, the star network boiled again.

"Are they still human? I can't even imagine how Marshal Mu gave the order 'only strictly obey and no retreat'. What should he know?"

"I know that saying I'm sorry is useless , but I still want to say that after twenty years, we all owe Marshal Mu and those soldiers who died!"

"Parliament is not worthy of power! Those high-level officials like Janil should be damned! The empire is not owned by you alone. Why do you do this?"

"I'm really going crazy, how can there be such a person, there are no soldiers guarding the border, the Zerg invaded, are you still alive to enjoy everything now, abolish the parliament with a blood letter!"

"Even if Now that there is no death penalty in the empire, I still hope that these people can use death as an apology!"...

The affairs of the parliament have caused a lot of trouble, and Jiang Mo's attention is naturally less. Nothing could be achieved within a short period of time, and the royal family took the opportunity to take back most of their forces, and the turmoil quickly subsided.

After the meeting, the Mu family, who had suffered 20 years of unidentified grievances, was able to rectify their names. The real heroes of Fei Muxing's battle were recognized as they should be. A monument was added to the Emperor Star Square. The names of these heroes were engraved on it, and they were admired by all people.

The Mo family and the Jiang family were completely silent. Jiang Mo didn't even do it himself, they killed themselves. Mo Qinxuan won the first place in the exercise. Normally he would have a good time, but this time he didn't stir up anyone splash.

The Jiang and Mo families have close ties with certain people in the parliament. Now that these people have fallen, they naturally can't please them. Zhou Yujing's Zhou family participated in the Zerg experiment, and there is a record of private transactions with the federal high-level. He was arrested for treason .

When all the dust settled, Jiang Mo received the power of the world to feed back, the original owner's wish had been fulfilled, and the rest of his life was entirely his own.

Jiang Teng came to Jiang Mo for the Jiang family's affairs. At that time, Jiang Mo had already lived in the Gu family in a legitimate way. Jiang Mo didn't see him. Whether it was the original owner or the current him, he didn't owe the Jiang family anything. The Jiang family would fall. No matter how far they went, it was their own fault, and Jiang Mo would just stand by and watch.

Jiang Mo left the Jiang family, and what the Jiang family had done was also announced. Jiang Mo broke up with the Jiang family because of his biological mother's father, and the dirty water that was poured on him was clarified. What Jiang Jin and Lin Yun had done these years came to light The world, they were kicked out of the Jiang family.

No matter how high Jiang Jin's mental strength is, his future can be foreseen after he has a reputation of being cruel to his relatives and being mean and vicious.

He Qin did not return to the Mu family, but still took root in the Gu family army as He Qin. After discussing with Jiang Mo, he decided not to revive the Mu family.

The Mu Family Legion has become a thing of the past. With the passage of time, it has become a bright pearl in the long river of history. It will always live in the hearts of the people of the empire, together with that era.

Dill's mental power diet therapy was widely circulated, which solved the problem of mental mania that had plagued mankind for a long time, and his family recognized his ability. But at that time, Dill didn't care about these anymore. Instead of returning to the family, he stayed in Emperor Star and devoted his whole life to research, and finally became a celebrity of this era, and was called the father of spiritual diet therapy by later generations.

After graduating, Rhine joined the army as he wished, and together with Jiang Mo hid his identity to show off on the battlefield, and later became the first mermaid emperor of the empire. Jiang Mo was specially named King An and enjoyed a first-class title.

Gu Zheng's wish to monopolize Jiang Mo still failed to come true, but Jiang Mo did as he wished. He stayed by his side for a month after graduation, and was later abducted by Lai Yin. For a long time after that, Gu Zheng always saw Lai Yin. With such a black face, many people thought that the heir of the Gu family was at odds with the crown prince of the empire.

Ten years later, the Zerg invaded on a large scale, and wormholes were formed near the planet Naz, directly crossing the first blockade of the empire. Just like what happened to the Mu family, two wormholes appeared this time.

The difference is that the empire was fully prepared this time, and there was no "insider" holding back. The four major legions all sent people to support them. Although they suffered heavy losses, they won this battle.

Gu Zheng, Jiang Mo, Rhine and He Qin worked together to kill one Zerg, and the other was wiped out by the army. This victory will bring peace to the empire for at least a hundred years. This battle was called the "Battle of Glory". After this battle, Gu Zheng was promoted to marshal, Rhine was firmly seated as the crown prince of the empire, and Jiang Mo and He Qin became famous in the first battle.

The future has completely changed.

Jiang Mo was bathed in the power of the golden world, and the wounds on his soul were being repaired step by step. After traveling through worlds one after another, he seemed to grasp some fleeting point vaguely.

Gu Zheng rushed up from behind, and they stood in the control room of the battleship, looking at the cosmic nebula and admiring the beauty of the world.

They are on their way to Emperor Star. Today is the day of Rhine's coronation. As a good friend, Jiang Mo should come to participate.

Gu Zheng embraced the lover in his arms, and suddenly said: "Momo, will we always be together?"

Jiang Mo turned back and pinched his face: "What? Do you still want to be with someone else?"

"No, I only want you ." Gu Zheng rubbed his lover.

"Remember what you said, if you don't do something sorry to me, I won't leave you."

"Okay."

I won't let you have a chance to leave me, I will use my affection to lock you up little by little, With love as a prison, we will always be together.

Gu Zheng lowered his eyes, his eyes were dark.

——

"Your Majesty, it's time to get up." The

heavy bed curtain was pulled back by the palace servants, revealing the scene on the bright yellow bed. A pair of plain white wrists protruded from the brocade quilt. The master used this strength to sit up.

The man was wearing a clean white tunic, and his long hair like a crow's feather fell down his shoulders. He had an extremely stunning face. Even an old man who had been serving him all year round would be shocked when he saw this face. stunning.

Mr. An didn't look sideways, and stepped forward to wait for His Majesty to wash up.

"General Gu returned victoriously, where is he now?" Jiang Mo stretched out his hand and let the courtiers put on the crown clothes for him layer by layer. Eunuch An suddenly knelt down.

"Return to Your Majesty, we've arrived at Wulingpo."

"Well, get up." Jiang Mo stopped talking and seemed to be asking casually.

Eunuch An secretly wiped the cold sweat from his forehead, knowing that he had passed this test.

As the saying goes: Companion to a king is like companion to a tiger. Being by this person's side is not just as simple as being with the tiger. He has been on the throne for three years, and the number of palace officials who died under this person is unknown. Eunuch An was promoted recently. Before him, several people have died before his eyes. This majesty who looks weak and weak has it in his hands.

The emperor's success in obtaining the throne was a bit "unjustified and unsatisfactory". The seventh prince who was not well-known could be of great use, and the throne was passed on to this head smoothly.

When he was the prince, he had no sense of existence, and everyone was uncertain about his thoughts. When the new emperor ascended the throne, it was a time of turmoil. It was inevitable that some people would have thoughts that should not have been moved. These people wanted to take advantage of the instability of the court to benefit themselves, and this was also the case. Only then did the courtiers realize that their new emperor was far from being as simple as he had shown.

The new emperor took down the rebels easily, and he used ruthless methods to cleanse the power of the court and vigorously promote his own people. When everyone reacted, the new emperor had completely controlled the court, and they could do nothing they wanted.

Some people who were ready to move also took a break. Their new emperor is not easy to provoke, but the court quickly entered the state, and the impact of the alternation of power was minimized.

Eunuch An pressed his thoughts, he only needs to serve his master well, other things are not something he should worry about as a slave.

Jiang Mo put down the towel to wipe his hands, "General Gu is back, let him come to see me in the palace."

"Yes." The palace servant took the order and left. What His Majesty said meant that General Gu would return to Beijing. Enter the palace for the first time to face the saint.