007

After the dart and his friends left the junkyard, the group walked back down the railroads to where Steve's car was as they were walking, they heard a growling sound, the boys thought that it would be a good idea to see where the sound was coming from.

Max and Julia strongly disagree, but they still followed the boys, someone had to keep an eye on them in case they needed to be saved.

Dart was headed to the lab back to his home. At the lab, they found Jonathan and Nancy, who were looking for their siblings. Julia noticed how Steve looked a little hurt by the other teens being together.

As they were trying to get into the lab where more monsters would be, Jim was driving out of the lab.

Without having enough time to explain, Jim took all the kids to Mrs. Byers house.

It was the second time that Julia was at the Byers house, and this time wasn't much different from the last. Julia started to think that the house had never looked normal.

Instead of lights in the walls it had papers with pictures and lines all around the house.

She looked around with curiosity, wondering if the drawings had any meaning.

She walked around the house, looking closely at the papers stuck to the wall and ceiling.

Will was laying on the sofa with a blanket on top of him. Jonathan was kneeled beside him while Nancy had her hand resting on his shoulder.

The kids had settled at the kitchen table, "We stay here, and we wait for help," Jim said firmly to the kids and walked out of the kitchen, who looked back at him with a straight face; they weren't on board with the plan.

After interrogating Will, they came up with a plan to destroy the mind flayer and still be able to keep Will alive, who was connected to the mind flayer.

The group was divided into three separate groups. The first one was El, who was alive and had shown up to save them from the demodogs. She was going to close the gate with Hopper.

Joyce, Will, Nancy, and Jonathan were going to Hopper's cabin.

Lastly, the rest of the kids would stay behind in the house. None of the kids were thrilled about it. Steve didn't want to take care of them. Julia didn't mind; she had experience working as a babysitter.

◦ ◦ ◦

Dustin was cleaning out the fridge by throwing everything on the floor, "Dustin, what is this mess? What are you doing," Julia asked.

Steve was carrying the demodog as Dustin decided to call those things.

"The kid wants it," Steve said, slightly struggling to carry the demodog who was wrapped in a blanket.

"You're not keeping that," Julia said, shaking her head looking between both boys.

"Jules, this is a groundbreaking scientific discovery; we can't just bury it like some common mammal," Dustin explained.

"I'm sorry, Dustin, but you are not putting that thing inside Mrs. Byers fridge."

"But Jules-"

"No buts, end of discussion."

Dustin looked down "take it outside," she told Steve. "Will do," he responded.

She walked out of the kitchen.

Once Julia was nowhere in sight, the boys got back to work.

Dustin continued to take everything out of the fridge and make more room.