031

Dustin and Erica walked out of the elevator. Steve and Robin slowly followed them; the two teens looked around in wonder.

"Oh! Oh, my God, that tastes so good. Ah! Steve, can you taste the air?" Robin said, opening her mouth.

"I taste it!" Steve said, amazed.

As they were walking, two guards saw them "Shit! Come on! Come on!" Dustin yelled. He got Steve's hand while Erica got Robins.

They continued to run, trying to lose those who were after them.

Dustin had taken them to the movies. "Come on. You two, sit," Dustin said, pointing down to the seats that were way too close for Robin's liking.

"I can't watch this movie without Julia. She's going to get mad I watched it without her," Steve said, putting with hand inside the popcorn bag.

"Then don't watch the movie," Dustin said, annoyed by Steve's attitude.

"I wanna watch it," Robin whined. 

"Then watch it!" He said a bit louder people that were near them shushed him.

"Whatever you do, don't go anywhere," Dustin told them firmly.

"Fine, Dad."

Erica and Dustin left to sit on two empty seats not too far from where they were. After this experience, Dustin knew he was never having kids.

After a few minutes of watching the movie Robin complained and said, "I'm thirsty."

"So let's go," Steve said, looking behind his shoulder, looking at the doors. The two of them got up from their seats and went out.

Robin was able to find a water fountain, but Steve was drinking water first.

"So, like, I wasn't totally focused in there or anything, but I'm pretty sure that mom was trying to bang her son," Robin said while Steve was still drinking water.

"Wait, wait, the hot chick was Alex P. Keaton's mom I thought they were the same age," Steve said as he stopped drinking water, but the water was still running.

Robin shook her head, her eyes red and widened "he went back to the future. He has to go back to the future because he's in the past. So, the future is actually the present, which is his time," Robin explained to him, moving her hands around.

"Wh-what," Steve said, looking at Robin more confused than ever.

"You've had enough," Robin said, holding him from the back of his uniform and pushing him.

The ceiling looked interesting for both teens until it began to spin, making them want to throw up.

They ran to the restroom pushing each other as they went into separate stalls, "You think we puke it all," Steve asked from the other stall, his voice sounding hoarse.

"Maybe. Ask me something," Robin said, laying on the restroom floor, her feet up against the wall.

"Interrogate me," she said in a Russian accent.

"Okay. Interrogate you. Sure. Um, When was the last time you, uh, peed your pants," he asked as his arm rested on the toilet seat.

Within seconds Robin answered, "Today."

"What," Steves said incredulously.

"When the Russian doctor took out the bone saw."

"Oh, my God," Steve responded, laughing.

"It was just a little bit, though." She giggled to herself, sitting up.

"Yeah, it's definitely still in our system." Steve pinched his nose.