027

"Hey, Kimmy," Billy said, sounding strange. The short brunette looked at him.

Billy was wearing a long sleeve; he was sweating. "I want to show you something."

She smiled at him "sure, let me change."

She got her clothes from her locker and went into the restrooms. She was not supposed to work that day, but Heather didn't show up. They called her to replace her shift.

She changed into a summer blue dress. It was a hot summer day in July.

Billy was waiting for her, leaning against the wall wearing his sunglasses.

"I'm ready," she said with a smile, her blue eyes shining.

They walked out of the community pool together.

It wasn't a strange sight to see. The other workers saw Kim and Billy hang out a lot the last couple of weeks, except recently. A few days ago, Billy was hanging out less with Kim.

There was a lot Kim wasn't aware of.

Kim wasn't mad or taken back by Billy's cold shoulder.

She knew they were not dating, and Billy was only good to look at. Other than that, they didn't have much in common.

She got in the passenger seat.

Billy was focused on the road as he drove. He didn't talk on the ride, but she didn't pay much attention to it, enjoying the quiet. The atmosphere felt peaceful.

Billy was driving nearby Cherry Oak Drive. "Billy, where are we going," Kim finally asked as she looked out the window. The place didn't look familiar.

"I told you I wanted to show you something," he said, not looking at her.

A few minutes later, he stopped at an abandoned factory.

"Billy, what are we doing here," she asked slowly. The place looked sketchy.

It wasn't the first time he took her to a weird place to have sex, but there was something odd about the place and Billy.

He was usually more touchy and talkative, but now that she was paying more attention to him, he hadn't made a move.

"Billy, what's wrong," she asked, looking at him. He got out of the car and walked to her door. "Come on," he said, opening the door.

He held her hand in his, intertwining it. "Billy, I don't like this," she said, looking around.

It was dark and quiet; there was nothing for miles. If she screamed, no one was going to hear her.

"You know I'm not feeling good. I'm going to head home," she said, pulling her hand, trying to get away, but he held her hand firmly.

Billy was taller than her by a few inches. "You're not going anywhere," he said firmly, tilting his head to the side looking down at her.

He hit her head, knocking her out, not giving her a chance to fight back. He carried her bridal style into the factory.

Billy lay an unconscious Kim on the dirty floor. A splatter of dry blood was near her head.

Her arms and legs were tied with rope restraining her from moving.

There was a small bump forming on her forehead from when Billy hit her.

Her new baby blue dress was now dirty with blood and soil.

"Don't be afraid. It will be over soon," Billy whispered in her ear. Billy got up and looked in front of him; Kim was on the floor by his feet.