010

When Julia told Kimberly she got in trouble for not going home for two days and her not covering up, Kim felt horrible.

She didn't want her best friend to get in trouble; she knew Julia's father wasn't the nicest guy to be around. Kimberly apologized multiple times, but Julia told her it was fine. She was used to her father's behavior.

The weeks went by she focused on her classes, but after Thanksgiving break, strange things started happening to her.

There were days when she was extremely tired she couldn't focus on her classes. She even fell asleep in her history class which had never happened to her before. And just recently, she started feeling nauseous.

She thought she was dying, honestly every little inconvenience convinced her that she was in fact dying.

Maybe this was it the demodogs didn't kill her, but this sickness would.

On the first Friday after their Thanksgiving break, she felt the worst she had ever felt.

Mr. Jones was going over what they had learned so far, but she couldn't focus. She was seconds from throwing up all day long. She had been having this nauseating feeling.

Something was going inside of her; she felt it move up her throat. She placed her hand on her mouth quickly and got up.

"Miss. Wallace take a seat," Mr. Jones said from the front of the class, but Julia was out the door.

She heard Mr. Jones call her name one more time, but she was on her way to the restroom.

There was no time to stop and explain to him that she wasn't feeling well or she would vomit on him.

As she was walking, she bumped into someone she couldn't apologize in fear that if she opened her mouth, words wouldn't be the only thing coming out.

Luckily she made it to the restroom in time; Julia felt like her insides were coming out of her as she threw up.

She was kneeling on the floor, the restroom stall wide open, she forgot to close the door. "Gross," a girl said, disgusted as Julia threw up again.

Another girl got out of the stall and looked at her with pity as she quickly washed her hands.

Julia stayed there for a few more minutes, the sickening feeling not leaving her throat. With her eyes watering and her throat sore she got up from the floor and flushed the toilet.

She washed her hands and rinsed her mouth with water.

As she looked at herself in the mirror, she couldn't recognize herself she looked odd. She didn't look like herself staring at the mirror; she noticed something strange.

Her boobs were bigger; they weren't like that yesterday.

She touched them, but she recreated it instantly "ouch," she whined. She put her hands down away from her chest.

They weren't supposed to hurt like this. That couldn't be normal. There's definitely something going on with her, but she didn't know what.

She was blaming it on the stress from her senior year, that would explain her exhaustion but not the vomiting.

Kimberly cooked a couple of days ago, maybe that could be it, but that wouldn't explain how her boobs got larger.

She thought about those symptoms for a little bit as she was walking to the door.

She opened the restroom door and walked out. She was going on the right track, but there was a missing piece.

Not paying attention to her surroundings, she bumped into someone again. This time she apologized.