1-10

1

Chapter 1 Discharge

"On the 32nd, you can leave the hospital." Yang Yang glanced back at the beautiful nurse and replied with a smile,

"Thank you, sister."

Being favored, the nurse replied to Yang Yang: "Don't fight with people in the future."

Yang Yang scratched his head embarrassedly, and there was a bruise on the edge of his eyes.

Seeing his good attitude, the nurse smiled: "Okay, your friend is probably waiting for you downstairs, let's go, come here often when you have time."

Yang Yang was taken aback for a while, and quickly said: "Sister, don't drive me away. Just kidding, should I try not to come to this kind of place?" The nurse also noticed that she said something wrong, and said with a pochi smile: "Look at me, bah bah, I made a mistake, I hope you don't come if you have something to do with it. Okay?"

Yang Yang said solemnly, "I will come if I have something to do." The

nurse patted him on the shoulder: "Okay, let's go." The

nurse seemed to really like him, and she took him into the elevator all the way. Yang Yang carried his schoolbag, got off the elevator, and went all the way to the gate of the hospital. An orange Geely panda stopped in front of Yang Yang.

The lathe was lowered and a baby face protruded from the car.

"Yangyang, get in the car."

Yang Yang opened the car door and got in the car, put his luggage in the back seat, looked at the baby face and said, "Linguo, I asked you to find a house for me before, how did you find it? Are you ready ?" Baby-faced Lin Guo said proudly

: "Don't worry, I've already found it, and I even moved our luggage there together, so Bao Jun is satisfied."

You also moved out of school?"

Lin Guo said, "It's necessary, we are the best brothers, I have to go with you wherever you go."

Yang Yang was moved and looked at Lin Guo and said, "Guo Guo, actually You don't have to do this..."

Lin Guo said: "What's the matter? I'm too lazy to live. Looking at Liu Junming's face all day, I want to vomit. I might as well move out with you, out of sight and out of mind."

Yang Yang knew in his heart that Lin Guo was just a I didn't want him to bear the rent alone. After all, in a place like the imperial capital, where the rich and filthy, one month's rent was enough for Yang Yang and his father's food expenses in the second half of the year.

Naturally, Lin Guo found out, and after holding back, he still couldn't hold back, and said, "Yangyang, I warn you, don't contact that Liu Junming in the future, what's so good about that scum? I didn't see his other advantages!"

Yang Yang took a sip of lemonade and said calmly: "He is still the president of the student union, he has excellent grades, and participates in various public activities on behalf of the school every year..."

Lin Guo said unconvinced: "What's wrong with my grades? I'm not bad!"

Yang Yang said slowly: "The most important thing is that he has a better family background. He is one of the four major chaebols in China, the son of the Liu family, and he is also the designated heir to the consortium."

Lin Guo was choked. After a while, it was obvious that he lacked confidence. Looking at Yang Yang's arrogance, he said halfway: "You... how can you grow the ambition of others and destroy your own prestige? Yangyang, this is not like you at all!"