141-150

41

Chapter 141 Liu Junming Comes to the Door

Pozi Mountain is not far from the capital, but it is not close. The reform and opening up of this place was late in those days. In addition, there are many hills and roads are not easy to repair. This area is impoverished.

There are more than a dozen families living in Gouzi Village in the mountains. It was not until the first ten years that the wires were connected to electricity. To put it bluntly, it was one word poor, two words very poor, and three words very poor.

Yang Yang's family lives in this mountain. It is one of the dozen or so households. Now the village is full of old people. The only young one is Yang Yang's father, Yang Shengtian.

Yang Shengtian, in the words of the villagers, is quite strange. When he was young, the younger generation in the village went to work outside the city to make money. Yang Shengtian had no wife or family, only one son.

Everyone heard that he sent his son to school for study, and he did not pick him up once for ten days and a half months. They all thought that he wanted to put the child in the school and went out to work to make a living.

As a result, his son was sent away, and he still stayed at home to farm, and he didn't see any self-motivation. Although Yang Shengtian had a good white skin, even if there were little widows in the village, no one dared to lead them. Go to Yang's house.

There is no way, to use the old man's words, this person is not motivated, and he is more content with the status quo than these old men and ladies. Later, when his son was older, Yang Shengtian sent his son to the town to study. Everyone felt that this time he He did a good job, and finally he looks like a father. He deliberately sent his son to the town, isn't he just hoping that his son will become a dragon?

But seeing his son go to high school and college, Yang Shengtian is still the same as before, staying in his small house every day, basking in the sun and walking his horse. His son is old, how can marrying a daughter-in-law buy a house without money? Yang Shengtian didn't seem anxious at all.

When it comes to walking horses, yes, everyone raises chickens, ducks and geese at home. When they sell them in the town at the end of the year, the price will be doubled. Come here, there is a horse in the yard. It looks like a good horse, but what is the use of raising a horse and raising a horse? You can't sell horse meat to make money!

As for Yang Shengtian, he doesn't care what people think of him, he entertains himself alone, he can spend a whole day in the sun alone, his son is not around, and he doesn't have a daughter-in-law, but he doesn't see any loneliness at all.

But despite this, Yang Shengtian is a good person. Before, an uncle in the village fell ill. The uncle's house lived on a hillside, and a steep stone road was enough for one person to walk. It was impossible to stand side by side. The people were dead, and the ambulance could not get up. It was inconvenient to carry the stretcher on that road, but the doctors who came were all weak and weak. It is estimated that if they were to carry the person down, they would have to roll the ditch together on the way. go inside.

At this moment, Yang Shengtian rolled up his sleeves and said, "I'm coming!"

After he finished speaking, he put his hands on his shoulders and looked at his vigorous posture as he descended the mountain, as if everything was on his shoulders. There is no like.

Once again, the only buffalo raised by the old aunt died suddenly, and the family had dozens of acres of land. With her, an old woman, a widow, daughter-in-law and granddaughter, how could they plough dozens of acres of land.