301-310

1

Chapter 301

Situ Yu told Ruan Xinyun about sending Nuan Nuan out of the palace. Although Ruan Xinyun was reluctant, he also knew that this was for Nuan Nuan's sake. If there is any place for this emperor to be safer than the summer palace, it would definitely be the Prime Minister's Office, Liao Kunqian. It is also a family of military generals. Although Liao Kunqian abandoned martial arts and followed literature in recent years, he devoted himself to helping Situ Yuanliang consolidate the dynasty, but the generals who occupy the main force in the army have either received the favor of the Liao family, or the brotherhood cultivated in the army at the same time as Liao Kunqian. , that can be directly TOEFL life and death, by no means a general relationship.

So if you want to move Liao Kunqian, to a certain extent, it is more expensive than moving Situ Yuanliang.

The palace is about to be monstrous, and it is really dangerous for a child like Nuan Nuan who has no self-protection ability.

Situ Yu also knew that Ruan Xinyun was reluctant, so he specially sent Nuan Nuan over at night to sleep with his grandparents.

Situ Yuanliang hadn't come back yet. He seemed to have suffered a lot of blows in the Hall of Kindness during the day. He didn't eat dinner in the palace at night.

Ruan Xinyun sighed and said, "Where can he go? It's estimated that he went to talk to Prime Minister Liao. Speaking of which, if Situ Yuanjing stays abroad all his life, don't come back, your father may still have a good memory in his heart. How did he think that Situ Yuanjing would come back one day, and once he came back, he would disturb the situation, and the harem that had just been calm was disturbed again, which is a big blow to your father and king."

Situ Yu pursed his lips and said, "Tao is different and not conspiracy. Even close relatives should be decisive when they should give up. What's more, for the father and king, the closest person should be the mother and the queen, as long as there is You have been by my father's side, and I believe my father will survive."

Ruan Xinyun smiled softly, with tenderness and kindness in his eyes.

Suddenly remembering the matter of Huanzhi, Ruan Xinyun frowned and said, "Yu Er, the matter of Huanzhi is the mother's fault. She knew she shouldn't be allowed to enter the palace, but she couldn't stop it."

Situ Yu shook his head lightly and said: "This matter is indeed our carelessness, and I thought about it for a while. Maybe Situ Yuanjing wanted to send Huanzhi into the palace at first, and then proposed to bring Situ Jun with him. She lives in the summer palace because she knows that the queen mother will definitely object, and she will certainly make the queen mother unhappy, she will take the opportunity to mention the matter of Huanzhi, so no matter what the result is, it will be beneficial to her." Ruan Xinyun was slightly startled . , and then suddenly said: "Wait... It seems that what you said is indeed the case. She first made us have a conflict with the mother, and then told the matter about Huanzhi. If we agree, she can Let Huanzhi go to the summer palace, if we don't agree, it will definitely provoke the wrath of the mother, no matter which of these two results, it will benefit her without harm." Situ Yu said with narrowed eyes: " The only thing she didn't expect was the person who opposed her, not the queen mother, but the king father, which should be something she didn't expect." Ruan Xinyun sighed helplessly, and said with some distress: "Yes, Situ Yuanjing She's so smart, so smart that she only pays attention to the results, and doesn't care about everything that happens in the process. She thinks that your father can't detect it, and she will condone and obey like before, but in fact, no one is a complete fool. Besides, your father just doesn't want to think about it, but it doesn't mean that he really doesn't know anything." Situ Yu said, "In order to achieve the goal, he does not compromise on the means, and even ignores whether his comfort will hurt Dao. In my opinion, Situ Yuanjing is much more stupid than his father." Ruan Xinyun looked at Situ Yu in surprise and said, "It's rare... It's the first time I hear you praise your father so much, if he hears him. Now, I don't know what to be happy about." When Situ Yu rarely felt a little discomfort, he pressed his fist to his lips and coughed lightly. Ruan Xinyun looked at it, and the smile in his eyes deepened. He turned his head and glanced at Nuan Nuan, who was sleeping soundly on the bed. This little thing had been chatting with grandpa and father all afternoon. He didn't take a nap all afternoon. Before nine o'clock, he saw Duke Zhou, then It's a little snoring, and it's very sweet.