91-100

91

Chapter 91 The hospital wakes up

After Situ Yu finished washing the dishes, it was almost half past one. Yang Yang looked at Situ Yu who was washing his hands with laundry detergent by the sink. He was hesitating about how to ask someone to leave. Situ Yu had already washed his hands and turned to Yang Yang: "I have something to do in a while, I have to go first, you... do you want to live in another place?"

"Ah..." Yang Yang opened his mouth, not understanding what the reluctance that suddenly surged in his heart was all about. He could only hold it down, shook his head to Situ Yu and said, "No need, I'm used to living in this place, and I signed a five-year contract in order to lower the price with the landlord. If I move out now, then Didn't I die?"

Yang Yang didn't want to move, Situ Yu also guessed it, he didn't mean to force it, although he did have such an idea, but now in this family, not only Yang Yang will be reluctant, even Situ Yu is now There is also a deep regret here.

If Yang Yang doesn't want to move, then he won't move, and even if he doesn't move, he can still protect the father and son.

When even said to Yang Yang: "Well, if you don't want to move, just stay here, the security door is broken, I will give you the mobile phone number of the master last time, you remember to contact him later, and the windows at home, can't Because it's a rental house, I can't bear to press the security window, after all, this is the sixth floor, warm and young, his safety is the most important, and he must not lose the big because of the small, you know?"

Situ Yu's words made Yang Yang a little embarrassed. Indeed, because it was a rental house, the landlord didn't install security windows at first, and Yang Yang didn't install them later. Now that I think about it, if he had installed security windows earlier, Luo Xiaoxia would jump off the building with Nuan Nuan. will not happen.

Yang Yang was a little annoyed and a little guilty, but he didn't realize that in Situ Yu's words, he already regarded this place as his own home, scratched his head, and said dejectedly: "I see, I will contact someone to press the security window in a while. ."

When Situ Yu saw his grinding pattern, he knew that he was still feeling guilty about Luo Xiaoxia's fall from the building. If your heart wants to do bad things, even if you prepare in advance, she can find a way to turn it. This is roughly the same as 'a dog jumping over the wall', so even if you install a security window today, the woman will still think of other ways to hurt the warmth. Nuan, threaten you with this, so you don't need to feel guilty about such a person, the cause she planted herself should be borne by the rest of the fruit, this is the eternal fairness between heaven and earth , do you understand?"

Yang Yang listened to Situ Yu's words, only to feel that he was suddenly stunned, Situ Yu said it well, this world is fair.

"Haha..." Yang Yang smiled lightly, looking at Situ Yu with a narrow look in his eyes, "His Royal Highness, in case you lose your job one day, I think you can still go to the university to be a teacher, trust me, it's absolutely praised. Tide."

Situ Yu looked at someone who was cheap and good-looking, smiled helplessly, and said in a low voice, "Little thing with no conscience." If the other party wasn't you, how could I say these things, it's a waste Just lips.

As soon as Ji Linguo opened his eyes, he felt that the world was spinning, and his eyes were white.

At this time, a beautiful sister who looked like an angel appeared in front of her and smiled at him: "How do you feel?"

Lin Guo stared at the angel sister for a while, and asked in a hoarse voice. Said: "Am I... already dead? This is... heaven, right?" The

beautiful sister looked at him helplessly, as if she "couldn't bear" to tell him.