11-20

11

Chapter 11 Wine Problems

Duang!

The empty wine bottle was put down with force, and Yang Yang was still holding one hand tightly. In fact, he wanted to use this force to prevent himself from falling down.

"Yangyang, how are you...Yangyang..."

Yang Yang felt his whole body burning, and his vision became a little blurry. He vaguely heard Lin Guo calling, Yang Yang shook his head, and finally heard it clearly. Lingo's words.

"Yangyang, how are you? Are you okay? Does it matter? Yangyang..."

Yang Yang took a breath, raised his head and smiled weakly at Lin Guo who was beside him: "I'm fine, don't worry..."

Lin Guo heard his voice. Changed, his eyes were red.

Yang Yang turned his head to look at Xiao Fang again, and said with a hard smile, "I don't know that Shao Shao is now, but he can relieve his anger?"

Xiao Fang looked at Yang Yang, and now he really admired him, he was not a person with a small stomach. , Yang Yang was finally aware of current affairs, and he had enough face, so naturally there was no need to care about him anymore.

He waved his hand to let go.

The man in black who was standing at the door understood, stretched out his hand to open the door, it was still dark outside, but for Lin Guo and Yang Yang, compared to this luxurious room, which seemed like daytime, the darkness outside was the only difference. is true light.

Yang Yang turned his head and said to Xiao Fang, "Thank you."

He glanced at the man who was sitting beside him like a sculpture of ice and jade, and pursed his lower lip. Yang Yang was already close to him, but now he took a step closer. Yang Yang whispered to Situ Yu, "Just now I recognized the wrong person, this young master, didn't you... hmm!"

Before Yang Yang finished speaking, he suddenly felt an inexplicable spasm all over his body, and then his legs and feet became soft and straight. fell forward.

"Yangyang!"

Lin Guo screamed in fright, but unfortunately he was a little far away and couldn't hold Yang Yang in time.

At this moment, Yang Yang's will was beginning to lose his mind, and he felt that something was wrong with his body, as if his whole body was swept by a heat wave. Yang Yang felt that not only his body was hot, but his internal organs were also burning, and his heartbeat accelerated.

The incident happened suddenly, and even Yang Yang himself didn't react. When he fell forward, he instinctively wanted to grab something to save himself, but he suddenly fell into Situ Yu's arms.

The surrounding men in black obviously changed their expressions slightly, and hurried towards this side. Xiao Fang and the others were also taken aback, their expressions changed, and they snorted lowly: "Presumptuous!"

Xiao Fang was about to step forward . , pulled Yang Yang away from Situ Yu's arms, Situ Yu looked down at the man on his chest, and saw that his body was abnormally hot, his heart was beating faster than ordinary people, and he could still feel him spraying on his chest through the sweater His breath was hot, and he looked down at Yang Yang's face. At this time, Yang Yang's face was a little abnormally red.

Yang Yang also knew that he seemed to have touched someone he shouldn't have, so Xiao Fang's scolding brought his reason back, trying to stabilize his mind, and wanted to withdraw from Situ Yu's arms.