191-200

91

Chapter 191 Sharpening a Kitchen Knife

Yang Yang secretly scolded Situ Yu for pretending to be a pig and eating a tiger, but he didn't dare to show any dissatisfaction on his face, and quickly showed a pleasing smile: "What, Situ Yu...I...I'm joking with you, you take it seriously.

" Are you? Are you kidding me?"

Situ Yu chuckled in a low voice, withdrew his fingers from Yang Yang's lips, and straightened the front of his shirt for him, "Yangyang, do you know why I went to the wedding today?"

Yang Yang Leng Leng shook his head and said: "I asked you before, and you refused to tell me, how would I know."

Situ Yu looked up at him and said, "Then I will tell you now."

"No, don't!" Yang Yang felt a dangerous aura When the attack came, he quickly stopped, "Don't say it, I, I don't want to know now."

"No," Situ Yu shook his head gently, "Yangyang, you are wearing this dress, just like a wedding dress, It's so beautiful, it's so nice to see... I can't wait to find you when I see the photo you sent me."

Yang Yang didn't expect that it was just because of a photo, and he looked surprised when he stared wide-eyed. Situ Yu smiled coquettishly and said: "You probably don't know that the royal wedding also wears this kind of traditional clothing, a red wedding dress and a red hijab, just like what you are wearing now, I thought I would be The first person to see you wearing it, I didn't expect you to be so disobedient..."

Situ Yu said, looking at Yang Yang with a disapproving look on his face.

Yang Yang really wanted to shout: I am wronged! This dress was prepared by Chen Ai, forced to put on by Chen Ai, and has nothing to do with him!

Just as Yang Yang opened his mouth to explain, Situ Yu suddenly smiled, Yang Yang was instantly confused by his face, how could he still remember what he was going to say.

He heard Situ Yu say: "It's not good, you must be punished..."

Yang Yang stared blankly at the person, guessing that he didn't know what the other party said at the moment. saliva.

Situ Yu was very satisfied with Yang Yang's expression at the moment, he stretched out his hand and touched Yang Yang's cheek and said, "Since you can't wait to spend the night with me in the wedding room, then I will accompany you to practice until we get married. , okay?"

Yang Yang was completely caught up in his own nympho, and felt that the face in front of him was terribly good-looking, he nodded stupidly, and replied, "Okay..."

The smile on Situ Yu's face was even more enchanting, and his eyes were watery. Guang Yan looked at Yang Yang, and saw that Yang Yang's appearance was really cute, with his palms on his cheeks, and tilted his head towards him.

Yang Yang felt that Situ Yu's face was enlarged in front of him, his lips were full of Situ Yu's fiery breath, he couldn't help but pursed the corners of his lips slightly, he was so expecting Situ Yu's touch in his heart.

However, when he was about to kiss, Situ Yu suddenly withdrew.

"Wait, I still owe the same, darling, wait for me."

Situ Yu touched Yang Yang's face, turned and got out of bed, Yang Yang waited anxiously, he felt that his lips were extremely dry, and they needed to be moisturised .

After Situ Yu got out of bed, he walked directly to the wardrobe, opened one of the drawers, and took out a square silk scarf from it. Although the silk scarf was not red, the pink flowers on it were still very festive.