131-140

31

Chapter 131 Shooting Completed

Only later did Yang Yang find out that Chen Ai was actually his fan. Chen Ai said that he liked Yang Yang's novels very much because he and Zhuo Zichang were classmates. His lover, Amy, was three years older. After Yang Yang knew this, he always found it a bit difficult to accept.

Having said that, Zhuo Zichang started Wuzhou with a few classmates when she was in university. Among them, Chen Ai also has shares in it, so although she is very busy, she sometimes goes to the website to browse the website because she wants to protect herself. Amy didn't let her play with electronic devices, so Chen Ai asked Amy to read novels to her before going to bed at night. In Chen Ai's own words, other novels were uncomfortable for Amy to read, and she also felt awkward. Only Yang Yang's novels can't. Amy reads it smoothly and she listens so attentively that now every night before going to bed, if time permits, she asks Amy to read Yang Yang's novels to her.

"By the way, I also participated in the voting for Jing Zhe to make a TV show." Chen Ai stood aside and instructed the makeup artist how to apply makeup to Yang Yang. Nuan Nuan sat on the dressing table, with a height not much different from that of Chen Ai. A starry sky map in one hand loves the stick, and the two little mouths are happy to eat.

"Don't over there, the eyes don't have to be painted too thick, his eyes are the best, don't ruin it for me," Chen Ai spoke with the makeup artist in a commanding tone, and it could be seen that she must also have a wealthy family. But to Yang Yang, she had the tone of a little fan girl, "Although Zichang told me that you are about the same age as Amy, I thought you would be a sloppy four-eyed otaku with eyes. , I didn't expect you to look so good-looking! Especially your eyes, they're so beautiful, I feel a bit like me..."

"..." Yang Yang twitched the corners of his mouth and didn't say anything. Praise yourself.

But Chen Ai doesn't seem to be joking, she really thinks that she is looking in the mirror at the moment, and she keeps comparing her eyes to Yang Yang's.

"Hey, hey, it really seems like hey."

Amy, who was talking to Zhuo Zichang, couldn't help but interjected: "Don't you think you look like you when you see someone with good-looking eyes?"

" No. Hey!" Chen Ai said unconvinced, "This time it's true!"

As he said that, he reached out and patted Nuan Nuan's shoulder and said, "Children will never lie, Nuan Nuan baby, don't you think my eyes are very similar to your dad's?"

Nuan Nuan looked at her seriously. Look, nodded and said: "Well, like, sister, take a picture of your father in a while, it must be beautiful."

Chen Ai laughed and said: "As expected, you have vision, little baby, don't worry, I will take a picture of your father. It's a hundred times, a thousand times more beautiful than those celebrities, I guarantee that your father will be able to sell the novels out of stock just by the cover!"

Nuan Nuan said happily, "Thank you, sister."

After speaking, she turned to look at her father , a pair of eyes sparkling.

Yang Yang sighed, if it wasn't for the makeup artist who was turning his face upside down, he really wanted to cover his face with his hands.

Yang Yang was a little worried about whether Chen Ai could really take pictures, but it turned out that this girl... no, a woman, really can't be defined by ordinary people.

When he put on makeup and entered the studio, Chen Ai, who took the camera, was like a different person.

"Yang Yang! Where are your eyes looking? Forty-five degrees on the left, forty-five degrees, don't you understand?"