311-316 end

11

Chapter 311

Liu Yan's fright didn't seem to be fake, and Yang Yang didn't understand what was going on. If all this was a trap designed by Liu Yan for him to jump in, then everything should be within her expectations. , but listening to her screaming voice and terrified expression, Yang Yang felt that if she really pretended, then Liu Yan's acting skills were really good enough.

After thinking about it, Yang Yang took advantage of the chaos, took out his mobile phone and called Situ Yu.

"Yan'er!" King Qing came, and it came at the right time.

Seeing King Qing running towards this side in a panic, he stretched out his hand and pushed Yang Yang away. King Qing's strength was not small, and Yang Yang was pushed to the point of staggering and almost fell off the steps.

"Yan'er, what's the matter with you, Yan'er? Are you okay? Yan'er!"

King Qing stretched out his hand to help Liu Yan, seeing the blood flowing from her body, and was stunned for a moment. Liu Yan pulled his arm and said intermittently. : "Wang, Wang Ye, call the doctor...doctor..."

King Qing replied: "Okay, I'll call the doctor right away, I'll call the doctor right away, Yan'er, Yan'er, you must not be in trouble, Yan'er. ..."

King Qing kept calling Yan'er, but he didn't see him ordering someone to call a doctor, Liu Yan was pulling his arm, if it wasn't for the thick winter clothes, her fingernails would have been sunk in by now. King Qing went into the flesh.

King Qing was still saying "Don't be afraid, don't be afraid" when Liu Yan's tears flowed out. Seeing that she rolled her eyes, there was a lot of air in and out, and her face was extremely pale. Er suddenly said: "My lord, my lord! My lady... My lady is really bleeding, my lady is bleeding!"

"What is real bleeding, fake blood? Are your brains being squeezed by the door? My lady is bleeding. Of course it's real blood..."

King Qing said, reaching out to touch it, only to finally realize that something was wrong, and hurriedly called out, "Yan'er!"

Then I saw something flowing out from under Liu Yan. The maid screamed in fright. King Qing looked at it and felt familiar, like a bloody pimple. King Qing finally reacted at this moment. , hurriedly hugged

Liu Yan and shouted, "Yan'er, Yan'er! What the hell is going on? What's going on here? Didn't you say there would be nothing wrong? Yan'er, Yan'er!" After getting distracted, King Qing shook her body, and she didn't feel as if she didn't feel it anymore. She called out twice, "Child...my child..."

Then she rolled her eyes and passed out.

King Qing turned his head at this moment, and then shouted at his servants: "Don't hurry up and call the doctor! If there is something wrong with the eldest son, I will let all of you eat and walk around!"

King Qing asked the servants to take Liu Yan hugged onto the bed, and the maids helped to clean up the blood on her body and the ground. Yang Yang had never seen a person who could bleed so much. In his knowledge, if a person bleed so much, they would definitely Dead, he doesn't know how Liu Yan is now. The doctor came quickly after that, but the best time for treatment has been delayed. Liu Yan's child is completely gone. Even Liu Yan wants to get pregnant in the future. It became a problem, King Qing and Yang Yang guessed right, the thing that flowed out of Liu Yan's stomach, like a lump, was the child, the son of King Qing and Liu Yan who had just turned four months. Yang Yang was detained. King Qing lost his son. When he came out of Liu Yan's room, something was wrong with him. He was walking staggeringly. Wang was also taken aback and looked back. King Qing didn't dare to continue watching, so he turned his head and looked at Yang Yang. "It's all your fault!" King Qing's eyes were red, and he rushed to Yang Yang and pulled Yang Yang's collar, "If it wasn't for you, my wife would never be in this situation, you pay my wife, pay me back. Son, it's all because of you!" Yang Yang looked at King Qing in front of him, as if he had lost his mind. It seems that this child's incident really gave King Qing a big blow. Yang Yang looked down at the mobile phone in his pocket and was still on a call. He didn't know if it would be useful for him to do so, but at least it was better than sitting still.