71-80

71

Chapter 71 Grab the "Handle"

Royal rules, before the Qingming Festival, must burn incense every day, fast and bathe, the clothes of the royal family must also wear plain ancient clothes. It is plain old clothes and some gold and jade headdresses, which are only required for rehearsal, and only need to keep the appearance neat and tidy on weekdays.

Situ Yu stood in front of Yang Yang in plain ancient clothes, like an immortal who came out of an ancient painting, with immortal style and bones, finely carved and jade-carved, Yang Yang was a little crazy when he saw it.

There is no way, since ancient times, everyone has the love of beauty, and Yang Yang thinks that he is just a common man, and naturally he cannot avoid vulgarity.

However, he was quite reserved, not drooling directly. After staring blankly for a while, he came back to his senses and hurriedly sat up.

Situ Yu looked at him, his brows filled with spring: "Yangyang, it's time to get off the

car." The space in the car was not very big. The faint scent of perfume in the car was also replaced by the scent of sandalwood. Yang Yang felt a little nervous for no reason. He was so nervous that he seemed to be out of breath. ran down.

When I got out of the car, I was stunned again. The surroundings were "desolate and uninhabited", and there was not even a single person. When I turned around, it was a red wall and yellow glazed tiles. The high city wall was still solemn and majestic in the night.

Yang Yang didn't know where he was for a while, it felt a bit like the time travel written in the novel.

Yang Yang was so surprised that he even forgot his son. Nuan Nuan was still asleep in the car at the moment. The child was sound asleep, and once he fell asleep, he would not be disturbed.

Situ Yu looked at Yang Yang's figure "running away", he couldn't help laughing lowly, and looking at the warmth left in the car, he said softly, "Little thing, Dad has run away, but you are sleeping soundly."

As he said that, he stretched out his hand and hugged the little one's Nuan Nuan into his arms. It was cold at night. When leaving the car, Situ Yu intentionally used his wide sleeves to shield Nuan Nuan from the cold wind, and his movements were gentle and meticulous.

When I looked up, I saw Yang Yang's eyes were round and round, and he looked around very cutely. The smile on His Royal Highness's face never disappeared, and he said, "Yangyang, come with me."

"What..."

Yang Yang Before he could figure out the situation, he saw that Situ Yu had turned around and walked towards the high gate. The key was that he was holding Nuan Nuan in his arms!

"Damn it!"

Yang Yang cursed in a low voice, he was careless, and he actually let Situ Yu hold the "handle", he didn't care much, and hurriedly chased after him.

Only Xiao Fang was left standing in front of the car and sighed: "It's too much, anyway, I drove the car for more than an hour to bring people here, and I didn't even say thank you, I really have no conscience, I have no conscience at all, It really isn't a family, don't enter the same house."

Xiao Fang finished speaking, and got into the car with a humming smile. Just as he was about to start the engine, the phone in his pocket rang, and it was Lin Guo who called.

Xiao Fang held the phone, touched his chin and seemed to be thinking, after thinking for a moment, he connected the phone.

"Hey..."