231-240

31

Chapter 231

Liao Kunqian said: "Azhao, you've done it..."

Chen Zhao had not recovered his thoughts, but looked at Liao Kunqian's confused expression and said, "Did you get it wrong?"

Liao Kunqian sighed with an innocent look on his face. Said: "I just thought of a toilet on the bed."

"Go to... go to the toilet?" Chen Zhao suddenly became a fried Maozhao, pointed at Liao Kungan and said, "You, you lie, you get up to go to the toilet, you need to go to the toilet. Do you want to wear clothes?"

Liao Kunqian said with a gentle face: "The bathroom of Lao Wang's house is in the living room, and most of his family are women. I was worried that I would go out to the toilet and put on clothes in case I ran into his wife and daughter. "

Chen Zhao's mouth is long enough to stuff eggs.

After regaining his senses, Chen Zhao said angrily: "But you, but you didn't say that just now! You said, you said you were going to completely forget me, and you were going back to Beijing to find other men and women..."

Liao Kun Gan blinked: "You've been acting so disgusted with me just now that you can't even touch me. When I'm heartbroken, I'll naturally think wildly and say something dejected, but Ah Zhao, I know now that you actually have me in your heart, too. You can't bear me, so I swear that I will never say such things to make you sad again."

Chen Zhao looked at Liao Kunqian suspiciously, not sure: "What you said... is true? You won't. Looking for someone else?"

Liao Kungan nodded hastily: "Of course, Ah Zhao, you believe me, I have only you in my heart from beginning to end, if you don't believe me, you can dig out my heart and see, it is full of There is only your name in Mandu, where can there be room for a second person?" Chen Zhao blushed and said, "You... you don't talk nonsense."

Liao Kun said: "I'm not talking nonsense, Ah Zhao, I treat you Every word you say is sincere, Ah Zhao..."

Liao Kunqian took Chen Zhao's hand, put one hand around the back of his neck, and pressed his head towards him.

"Azhao, I really... can't live without you..."

Liao Kunqian's voice seemed to be enchanted, and Chen Zhao, who was hooked, couldn't refuse at all, he could only stare at Liao Kunqian's lips and approached him little by little.

Chen Zhao saw that in Liao Kunqian's eyes, there was only his own shadow, and the light in his eyes was so affectionate and tender.

"Azhao..."

The distance between the lips became smaller and smaller. Liao Kunqian had been looking forward to it for so long, and today he could finally fulfill his long-cherished wish. However, at the moment when the lips touched, Chen Zhao's brain When he turned the corner, he saw Chen Zhao grabbing Liao Kunqian by the collar and said, "Liao Kunqian! Are you playing tricks on me on purpose?"

Liao Kunqian hurriedly said, "You're wronged, Ah Zhao..."

Chen Zhao is now sure "Injustice? Liao Kunqian, you bastard, you are fucking playing me, otherwise why would you apologize to me? Liao Kunqian, I won't forgive you!"

"Azhao!!"

Liao Kunqian did not expect that Chen Zhao finally He still managed to react, but the relationship that had just been eased fell into crisis again, but this crisis is completely different from the previous one. Before Liao Kunqian and Chen Zhao were separated by a mountain, now they are just Put a veil on, lift it off, and everything is fine.