171-180

71

Chapter 171 Suspicious Attitude

Liao Kunqian raised his hand towards the king, indicating that he was fine. He looked at Yang Yang with all kinds of emotions in his eyes, but the man's control was very good, and it didn't take long for him to regain his composure, looking at Yang Yang with a cold expression. There was only a hint of tenderness on his face. Liao Kunqian asked Yang Yang, "You... What's your name? How old are you this year? Where do you live? Who else is at home?"

"... Where's the hukou?"

Situ Yuanliang couldn't help but complain, Liao Kun glared at him, Situ Yuanliang immediately hugged the Nuan Nuan in his arms, oh my god, it's so scary!

Nuan Nuan raised her head and glanced at her royal grandfather, and couldn't help sighing silently.

Liao Kunqian turned his head and continued to look at Yang Yang with a smile. Although Yang Yang was stunned by the question, he could feel that the person in front of him was not malicious, and he didn't understand why. When he first saw Liao Kunqian, Yang Yang felt inexplicably that there was something wrong with him. Intimacy.

He reacted at this moment, smiled slightly at Liao Kunqian, and replied, "My name is Yang Yang, I am twenty-six this year, and my family lives in a big mountain outside the capital. My family...and my father."

Liao Kunqian confirmed: "Only Father?"

Yang Yang nodded.

Liao Kunqian confirmed again and again: "No... mother?"

Yang Yang pursed his lower lip and did not speak. Situ Yu took Yang Yang's hand, looked at Liao Kunqian, and said in a low voice: "Master Liao" Liao Kunqian explained: "I'm sorry. , I don't mean anything else."

Yang Yang gave Situ Yu a "I'm fine" look, then turned to Liao Kungan and said, "I don't have a mother, I only have a father at home, and then...there is Nuan Nuan, and now...I I think I have more."

After Yang Yang finished speaking, he smiled shyly.

Situ Yu held his hand with a gentle look between his eyebrows.

Liao Kunqian looked up at the two of them, then looked at Situ Yu, squinting slightly.

Situ Yu felt Liao Kunqian's hostility towards him, although this person has always been hostile to him, but this time it seems to be a little different. Situ Yu raised his head to look directly at him, and the flames between the two burst into sparks.

Ruan Xinyun and Situ Yuanliang have long been used to it, but Yang Yang and Nuan Nuan met for the first time. The two giants faced each other, and the scene changed instantly. The son was probably a little scared, so he ran from Situ Yuanliang's arms to Yang Yang, leaned against Yang Yang and called him: "Dad..."

Yang Yang leaned over and hugged the person into his arms, and said softly: "What's the matter? It's alright, daddy is talking to this handsome grandpa."

Situ Yu and Liao Kunqian were stunned at the same time, and instantly restrained their auras, turning to look at Nuan Nuan, Nuan Nuan's big eyes like black grapes, without blinking looked at them both.

A pair of big watery eyes, like Situ Yu, the color of Nuan Nuan's hole is lighter than the average person, but the shape of the eyes is like Yang Yang, as innocent as a deer.

Seeing him like this, Situ Yu and Liao Kunqian still have the slightest temper. Situ Yu stretched out his hand to Yang Yang, Yang Yang looked up at him, and handed over Nuan Nuan in his arms.