151-160

51

Chapter 151 Seeing Liu Junrou

"You mean? Let me take care of Nuan Nuan?"

Situ Yu stretched out his hand to stop the documents handed over by his subordinates, picked up his mobile phone and stood up. When everyone in the council room saw that Situ Yu was going to go out to answer the phone, they were all surprised. , His Royal Highness, the crown prince, who has always been a priority in state affairs, even left halfway to answer the phone. Could it be that the empress dowager recently arranged a blind date for the crown prince, and she already has eyes on her?

Oops, their daughter is still waiting in line!

Situ Yu naturally didn't know the little Jiujiu in the hearts of these ministers. Yang Yang rarely took the initiative to call him, but he was very happy.

Yang Yang was a little embarrassed on the phone, and said: "Because I have always been leading Nuan Nuan, I asked Lin Guo to help me if I had something before. Isn't it because Lin Guo is busy in acting class recently and is doing the final sprint? , I'm too embarrassed to disturb him, but if you don't have time, then forget it."

Situ Yu smiled lowly: "Why don't you have time, and my own son, even if he doesn't have time, he has to take it."

Yang Yang phoned Li Hehe smiled, quite pleasing.

Situ Yu heard it, with a deep smile in his eyes, and said in a low voice, "Is it three o'clock in the afternoon? I can't leave today for some things. I'll ask Zhao Lan to pick you up later."

"It's not us, just pick him up."

Situ Yu said: "Let's have lunch together at noon." Yang Yang answered sweetly

on the phone: "Okay?" Situ Yu hung up the phone, turned around and returned to the council room, and said expressionlessly, "Continue."

It was used in Juxuan, but except when they came for the first time, Yang Yang had seen outsiders, and since then, Yang Yang had almost felt that this place had become a holy place for his tryst with Situ Yu.

Nuan Nuan is very happy recently, because there are a lot of people who love him recently, dad, big dad, grandma, and grandpa who has never met. Dad always takes pictures of him recently, and then sends them to grandparents and eats. I take pictures when I'm sleeping, when I'm sleeping, and even when I'm taking a shower. Nuan Nuan feels very shy? "Dad, does grandpa like me?"

After lunch, Nuan Nuan followed Yang Yang to Situ Yu's car. Yang Yang said that he could build the subway himself. Situ Yu never forced him to do anything, so he followed Nuan Nuan to take Yang Yang to the subway entrance.

Nuan Nuan nestled in the arms of the eldest father and asked questions about grandpa.

When Nuan Nuan asked this question, Yang Yang was actually quite concerned. The arm that was supporting the car window was retracted, and he sat on Situ Yu's side without a trace.

Situ Yu naturally noticed Yang Yang's small movements, and couldn't help but curled into a surprising smile, Shuiguang glanced at Yang Yang and said, "Of course Grandpa likes Nuan Nuan, we Nuan Nuan are so cute, how could it be possible in this world? Does anyone not like us Nuan Nuan?"

Nuan Nuan thought about it and said, "My grandfather doesn't like me very much."

Situ Yu didn't understand for a while, and raised his eyebrows: "Your grandfather?"

Nuan Nuan turned around and glanced at me. Yang Yang, Yang Yang was a little helpless, reached out and touched Nuan Nuan's head and said, "I told you, it's not that Grandpa doesn't like you."