271-280

71

Chapter 271 Dismantling

Situ Yu walked to Yang Yang step by step, took Yang Yang's hand in front of those people, turned to see the girl and her sister who had been beaten before, and looked at him with a panicked face, Situ Yu's heart sank , but still indifferent on his face, said: "I think in this world, there should be no one more qualified than me to prove who is my fiancee.

" It turns out that he is really the Crown Princess!"

"This person... I have seen it before at the signing ceremony, but I didn't expect His Royal Highness to be so thoughtful and come to attend the Crown Princess's signing ceremony, so romantic!"

" Yes, yes, I'm so envious, the prince is so handsome, and the princess is so handsome, the two are a good match..."

Yang Yang heard the girl beside him say this, and his originally bad mood improved for the most part, he coughed dryly and covered the corner of his mouth. At this time, a group of men in black came in outside the store, led by Zhao Lan, Situ Yu's identity has been exposed, and they must leave here immediately.

"His Royal Highness, Your Royal Highness."

Zhao Lan and the others bowed their heads and saluted the two of them. The guards immediately divided into two rows, leaving a passage in the middle to let them leave. Zhao Lan also began to warn the people next to her: "Please put your mobile phones away. Get up, no photography, no photography, thank you."

Situ Yu lowered his head and said to Yang Yang, "Let's go."

"Wait a minute," Yang Yang turned around, looked at a group of girls staring at him, and smiled slightly, "I'm sorry, I'm leaving today, I'm really happy to meet you, and I'm really grateful to you guys, you still protect me even when you don't know anything, thank you, I hope next time there is a chance, I will still I can invite you all to dinner."

Yang Yang nodded at them, and the girls returned their salutes in a hurry. Yang Yang glanced at Situ Yuanqing again, and Situ Yuanqing shook his head at them, indicating that he would not go with them. Yang Yang nodded, indicating that he understood, then turned around and followed Situ Yu left the shop together, and there were already a lot of people watching. Seeing that the number was still increasing, everyone was shouting "His Royal Highness". After going out, he put his arms around Yang Yang's shoulders, and he quickly got into the car. The guards also exited the hotel and got into the car.

Zhao Lan said at this moment: "Your Highness, there are citizens behind us."

Situ Yu said: "Drive to the one-way street in front and let the last car stop you to avoid traffic accidents."

"Yes . !" The

convoy drove on the one-way street, and the last car stopped and blocked the private car that was chasing behind. Yang Yang was relieved when he saw it. After all, chasing cars on the road is still crazy, but he I thought this kind of thing would only happen to those big stars, but I didn't expect that one day, I would experience it myself.

Anyway, he originally thought of keeping a low profile, but now everyone knows it. Yang Yang looked at Situ Yu with some guilt and said, "I'm sorry for causing you trouble."

Situ Yu turned his head to look at the person and smiled softly . Said: "How could it be? I think that today's scene is not bad occasionally."

When Zhao Lan heard this, she jumped in shock and said, "Don't! Your Highness, please don't think about it! I can't stand it. After