291-300

91

Chapter 291

Situ Yu drove to pick up Yang Yang, and the two went to Lin Guo together.

The door was opened by Luo Xiaoxia. Seeing that Luo Xiaoxia's face was as pale as paper, Yang Yang frowned and said, "Auntie, are you alright?" Luo Xiaoxia twitched the corners of her mouth and said with a far-fetched smile, "I It's alright, I'm really sorry, my son has caused trouble for the two of you again." Saying that, he nodded apologetically to Situ Yu: "His Royal Highness has a lot of time, but I'm really sorry for going back and forth for Lin Guo."

Situ Yuyi He raised his hand and said, "Yu Qing, Lin Guo and Yang Yang have been friends for many years, Yu Li, Yang Yang was alone with the child back then, and the only one around him who helped him was Lin Guo, so no matter what the reason, I Naturally, I won't stand by."

Luo Xiaoxia's eyes blushed, tears streaming down her face, she quickly raised her hand to wipe it, Luo Xiaoxia choked and said, "Being able to know the Crown Princess is really the greatest blessing in Lin Guo's life. "

Yang Yang smiled and said, "I think so too."

Luo Xiaoxia couldn't help sobbing, she quickly reached out her hand to cover her mouth, and suppressed the cry. Luo Xiaoxia shook her shoulders and cried for a while before she recovered, deeply Taking a breath, he looked up at Yang Yang and asked, "Can you tell me, Lin Guo and Xiao Fang, what happened between them? I know, they were dating before, right? I said, but I'm not blind either, you can tell at a glance whether two people love each other."

Yang Yang also guessed that Luo Xiaoxia already knew, but she was not sure, so Yang Yang was inconvenient to speak, and now Luo Xiaoxia herself After saying it directly, Yang Yang asked, "Then you... don't you object?"

After all, Luo Xiaoxia had done such extreme behavior because she suspected the affair between him and Lin Guo.

Luo Xiaoxia lowered her head, pinched her fingertips and said, "To be honest, I was really... worried at first, worried that there would be no result between Lin Guo and Xiao Fang, after all, Xiao Fang's child, you can tell from a glance that his family is in very poor condition. Alright, and Lin Guo..."

Luo Xiaoxia bit her lip and said with a look of self-reproach: "Lin Guo has a mother like me, and it is destined to become a stain on his life. I don't know, are Xiao Fang's parents? willing to accept."

Yang Yang said: "You are worried that Lin Guo will not be accepted by Xiao Fang's family, so you asked me about Xiao Fang, which shows that in your heart, you don't care whether Lin Guo's lover is male or female. "

Luo Xiaoxia smiled and said, "Speaking of which, it was you two who made me understand this truth. I was troubled before, but I didn't think about this aspect. Later, the two of you got engaged, and I watched you two stand together. I thought it was such a good match, and I suddenly understood, it turned out that I didn't care about this for a long time. When two people are together, whether they are of the same sex or the opposite sex, it doesn't matter at all. And the same sex may not be impossible to come to the end."

Luo Xiaoxia can have today's great enlightenment, in fact, it is not just because she saw Yang Yang and Situ Yu, after all, these two people let her see only now, in fact, it is Lin Youde's marriage. The betrayal allowed her to see the future. She once believed that there was true love between herself and Lin Youde, so they finally overcame everything and came together.

However, the fact is that Lin Youde finally betrayed her. No, maybe this shouldn't be called betrayal. Maybe there was love between her and Lin Youde, but after the love, even if she gave birth to Lin Guo for Lin Youde, they would still love her. Not being able to become a real family, whether it was fate or retribution, at least she never saw so many smiles on Lin Guo's face, and all this was given by Xiao Fang.