221-230

21

Chapter 221

The queen mother has her own small kitchen, because the queen mother eats a lot of fast food on weekdays. In order to facilitate her diet, the imperial kitchen specially recruited a good chef who cooked fast food to come over and open a small kitchen for the queen mother alone.

But what was served today was obviously not the Queen Mother's taste. The fish and meat were served one after another, which made people's forefingers move.

The queen mother took Huanzhi's hand and said to Situ Yu: "Today's menu is prepared by Huanzhi. Look at this big table, it's all Yuer's favorite food."

Huanzhi smiled and said: "The queen mother You have wronged me, this dish of celery and cashew lily, and this dish of steamed white jade bergamot, as I remember, are your favorites." The

Queen Mother heard this, with obvious satisfaction in her eyes: "I'm sorry, but you still remember it. What an old woman likes to eat, I have a heart."

Huanzhi lowered her head and pursed her lips and smiled, stretched out her fingers to press the hair behind her ear, turned her head to look at Situ Yu and said, "You have loved to eat fish since you were a child. The taste is too bland, so I asked them to make you a cuttlefish soup, I remember you like this one the most."

Situ Yu said indifferently, "That was before."

Huanzhi was startled, looking at the smile on Situ Yu's face After taking a few points, he asked, "Then what do you like to eat now?"

Situ Yu glanced at Nuan Nuan who was on the side, and said softly, "Apple pie, the kind with tomato juice."

Nuan Nuan raised his head and rushed to Situ Yu The smiling eyes were bright, and the father and son smiled at each other. It was a little secret that belonged to them, and others couldn't understand it at all.

Huanzhi slowly put down the chopsticks in her hand. Although she was only one table away from Situ Yu, she really felt that it was as if the world was so close. If their previous relationship was still in the mirror, then now, it is really different.

Huanzhi didn't understand, but in just three years, why everything had changed.

Naturally, the queen mother also saw Huanzhi's loneliness. She held Huanzhi's hand and shook her head gently at her, indicating that she should not worry. The queen mother looked up at Situ Yu and said: "By the way, Yuer, this girl Huanzhi I used to be close to me, and I haven't seen her for many years. I miss her too. I want her to live in the palace for a while, so I can accompany me, and her acquaintance in the palace is only you. She can't make her feel lonely when she comes down, so she arranged for Huanzhi to live in Chunyuan, which is close to you, and take care of each other."

Chunyuan, that is where Yang Yang lived before, Situ Yu knew that Nuan Nuan also Remember.

Is it really just because the empress dowager arranged Huanzhi there because it was close to the East Palace? Probably more than that?

After seeing the queen mother finish speaking, while observing Situ Yu's expression, she said: "I have already let people take the Huanzhi thing first, you shouldn't have any opinion?" Opinion, is it possible that people can still take things out?

Situ Yu hasn't spoken yet, and Nuan Nuan is a little unhappy. He has always been smart. It was useless before, and he didn't have to show it too much, but he knows better than anyone that the queen mother doesn't like his father, and now he even thinks about it. Break up his dad and big dad. No matter how smart Nuan Nuan