31-40

31

Chapter 31 Discovered by Xiao Fang

The old lady seemed to really like Nuan Nuan and kept teasing her children. Zhuo Zichang glanced in the rearview mirror and asked Yang Yang with a smile, "I can't tell, you actually have a two-year-old son."

Yang Yang smiled. He smiled and said, "Actually, I'm quite surprised."

He said something, obviously not wanting to say more, Zhuo Zichang is a smart person, so he naturally changed the subject and said, "I heard from my grandmother before that she was from the little Yang family. Nuan Nuan is very cute, she looks like a doll in the New Year's picture, but I really didn't expect that Xiao Yang in my grandmother's mouth is actually you."

Yang Yang said: "I didn't expect that the old lady was actually Brother Zhuo's grandmother. Zhuo Zichang followed his words and said, "

It's no coincidence that a book will become a book. This is probably also a predestined relationship between us. Yang Yang, you are a book writer, do you believe in fate?"

Yang Yang glanced at Zhuo Zichang and said, "Naturally believe it, just do it." Just like me and the old lady, it is also a kind of fate, brother Zhuo, do you think so?"

Zhuo Zichang smiled noncommittally, did not answer Yang Yang's words, and then turned the topic away and talked about the old lady's vegetable farming .

It turned out that the "abandoned" garden that the old lady had built was actually forced by her to grow vegetables. The old lady had survived the hard days. Looking at such a big garden, she planted a bunch of inedible things. Flowers and plants are really wasteful, so I use them all to grow vegetables. According to the old lady, cauliflower is also a flower, and it looks good!

Yang Yang listened with great interest, and people were not so restrained. After that, Zhuo Zichang said to invite him to dinner another day, and Yang Yang politely responded. Of course, he was just polite at the time, but he didn't expect that Zhuo Zichang would really invite him later. He ate, and Zhuo Zichang was not alone.

Lin Guo had a rare vacation today. Since he took over the management of a store, although he had one day off a week, he didn't take a day off for more than a month in order to get familiar with the store's affairs as soon as possible.

Yang Yang sometimes thinks that Lin Guo really wants to work hard, but he is still very good!

When Lin Guo was on vacation, he naturally came to Yang Yang. Last time he promised to take Nuan Nuan to the amusement park, and he came to fulfill his promise today.

Looking at Lin Guo who was driving all the way without stopping his mouth, Yang Yang couldn't help but ask: "Actually, the person who wants to come to the amusement park is you, right?"

Lin Guo stared and said, "How is it possible, I mainly Of course it's for my godson!"

Yang Yang twitched the corners of his mouth: "Oh, I really didn't see it."

Lin Guo hummed: "I won't tell you, I'll tell my son, Nuan Nuan, uncle will take you later. Going to the amusement park, are you not happy?"

Nuan Nuan glanced at Yang Yang, nodded slightly, turned and grabbed the corner of Yang Yang's clothes and shouted, "Dad."

Yang Yang looked at his son in a completely different way. Everyone is soft and warm, and now he stretched out his hand to hold the tip of Nuan Nuan's nose and said, "Dad is joking with Uncle. If Nuan Nuan likes it, Dad will bring you here often."