111-120

11

Chapter 111 Going to see Lin Guo

Yang Yang is now a couple with Situ Yu, and when he heard his question, he did not hide it immediately, frowning and said truthfully: "I called Lin Guo, but he never answered, so I took Nuan Nuan to his house, I even picked a time to go after work, but there was no one at his house and the door was locked, so I was a little worried."

Seeing him like this, Situ Yu was not just worried. It is not difficult to guess Yang Yang's thoughts,

Situ Yu held his son in both hands, and said softly: "Yangyang, are you worried that Lin Guo is hiding from you on purpose?" His eyes looked at him tenderly, with indescribable warmth in his light-colored eyes.

Yang Yang was not originally a person who liked to express negative thoughts in his heart. After all, such words would only add to the troubles of others, but looking at Situ Yu in front of him, Yang Yang couldn't help but want to talk to this person.

He said to Situ Yu: "Luo Xiaoxia is Lin Guo's mother after all, although Lin Guo never mentions his mother, I know that he actually cares a lot about it, otherwise after graduating from college, he would obviously not be at all. I don't want to enter the Lin family, knowing that once he enters the Lin family, his eldest brother will only intensify his efforts to him, but in the end, he chose to enter the Lin family because of his mother. Although Luo Xiaoxia fell from the building, it was her fault, but I I really don't want to hurt the relationship between me and Lin Guo because of this incident, back then..." Yang Yang said halfway, glanced at Nuan Nuan in Situ Yu's arms, and Nuan Nuan sat in Situ Yu's arms, Listening to dad and big dad talking, obediently not bothering.

Yang Yang obviously didn't intend to go on, but Situ Yu knew that what happened next must be related to Nuan Nuan. He guessed in his heart that Yang Yang stayed in the capital alone to conceive and give birth, and Lin Guo must have helped a lot. Situ Yu was not ignorant. The people who repaid the kindness were still somewhat grateful to Lin Guo, but more than that, they still felt guilty for Yang Yang.

These, even if Yang Yang didn't say it, Situ Yu was very clear in his heart.

Immediately stood up, walked to Yang Yang and said, "If you meet Lin Guo, tell me, as long as it is your request, I will naturally satisfy you."

Yang Yang seemed a little embarrassed, and coughed dryly: "I know you have great skills, but what you worry about are all important national affairs, and I don't want to trouble you for a little private matter."

"As of now, your affairs are mine. The most important thing, where is the trouble, don't bother, Yangyang, you have to get used to blowing the pillow wind."

Pillow wind...

Yang Yang's face instantly turned red when he said these three words, and these three words also It's too warm, and besides, the two of them haven't yet... When it's time to share the bed, where does the pillow wind come from.

Yang Yang complained a lot in his heart, but he was too embarrassed to say it. After holding it for a long time, he only said one sentence: "You...don't talk nonsense!" At this moment, Nuan Nuan, who was sitting in Dad's arms, suddenly stretched out a small hand and pointed at him. Yang Yang wiped his face, Yang Yang only felt a pair of cool little hands slapped and pressed against his forehead, frowning his brows warmly, and said to Yang Yang with a serious face: "Dad, you are sao!"

Yang Yang's face darkened, he glared at his inarticulate son, gritted his teeth and replied, "It's a fever, not a sao!" Nuan Nuan pouted and looked back at the big dad, with a complaint in his eyes: Big dad, Dad beat me up.