211-220

11

Chapter 211 The problem of changing the surname

Yang Yang sighed, looked at Chen Zhao and said, "Dad... you can't, can you be more polite?"

Chen Zhao thought about it and said to Yang Yang, "Half of his blood is flowing on you?"

Yang Yang: ...

Liao Kunqian stepped forward and said: "It's not bad to be direct, it's all a family, it's better to say something early."

Chen Zhao glared at him: "Who is your family!"

Liao Kunqian said helplessly: "You all say Yang Yang is my son, and you are Yang Yang's father, what are we not a family?"

Chen Zhao was taken aback, and what he said seemed to make sense, Chen Zhao blinked: "In short... not in short!"

Liao Kunqian whispered : "Azhao, don't fool around."

Chen Zhao's face turned red when he saw it, he quickly turned his head away, and muttered, "Who fooled around, hum!"

Yang Yang saw the interaction between the two of them, and felt inexplicably. ...how to see, how is it like a couple in love flirting with each other.

Yang Yang stared at Situ Yu, who nodded at him almost invisible, Yang Yang's mood was a little complicated for a while. At this moment, Situ Yu's eyes were sharp, and he saw Nuan Nuan actually ran to touch the horse's tail. Seeing his little hand stretched out, he wanted to tug at it. Situ Yu was afraid that he would be kicked by the horse's hoofs, so he hurriedly whispered: "Nuan Nuan!

" Stepping towards Nuan Nuan, he picked up his son and stepped aside.

Nuan Nuan didn't feel that it was dangerous for him to do that just now, and said to his father, "Dad, I want to ride a horse, can I?"

Situ Yu wiped off the ash from his face and said: "You have to ask grandpa, this horse belongs to grandpa, do you know?"

"Ask me what? Of course my grandson will give whatever he wants, let alone horses, he can eat horse meat!"

Chen Zhao strode towards them. , waved his hand as he spoke, not being outspoken.

The poor toilet has been neglected by everyone. It doesn't count when it has been in the air for a long time. At this moment, the owner wants to kill him. Who was there to accompany you to win those lonely nights with you before~ The heartless man, the merciless man!

Seeing the toilet screaming, Chen Zhao pointed at him and said to Nuan Nuan: "Look, he agreed to it himself, Nuan Nuan, how about it? How do you want to eat? Grandpa will make it for you!"

Nuan Nuan glanced at the toilet, turned around He turned his head to Chen Zhao and said, "Grandpa, it seems to be crying..."

Chen Zhao leaned over and looked at the toilet's eyes, "Really? It's okay, it's probably just too excited, I didn't expect that there would be a day for the toilet to be used for waste. : Hey, you shit!

Nuan Nuan looked at Chen Zhao, then at the toilet, shook his head and said, "I don't like to eat horses, I want to ride a horse. "

Chen Zhao said:" Riding a horse? You can also ride a horse. Come, grandpa will hold you up. With

that said, Chen Zhao flushed the toilet again and said, "Take good care of your little ancestor. If you drop my grandson, see how I clean up you!" "

Toilet: Go shit, go shit!

Chen Zhao turned around and was about to put Nuan Nuan on the horse's back, and hugged Nuan Nuan Situ Yu and said, "I'll just come. "