41-50

41

Chapter 41 I Want to Pursue You

Yang Yang knew that he was referring to his marriage, and when he thought about his unmarried affairs, it was written on the documents. It was estimated that this person had checked it beforehand. After all, in his capacity, it was easy to check these things, so he changed his answer and replied: "Yes, I'm not married. She fell in love with someone before it was too late, but in my whole life, she is the only one in my heart. Even if she doesn't love me anymore, I will never betray her. I love her. For a lifetime!"

Yang Yang turned his face away and didn't see Situ Yu's eyes, but after hearing what he said, he became extremely deep and terrifying.

If some people are angry, they will never be hysterical. The more angry they are, the calmer their eyes will be. There is only a cluster of cold flames in their eyes, just like Situ Yu at this time.

Yang Yang didn't understand what was going on, his chin was pinched by Situ Yu, forcing him to look at him, and said in a gloomy tone: "Is it her or him that you love!"

Yang Yang frowned, Situ Yu said with strength It was not too small. He felt that his jaw was almost dislocated, and it was not easy to speak. "You, what do you mean..."

Situ Yu saw Yang Yang frowning, and he knew that he hurt him. He didn't intend to do this. , just listening to him keep saying that he loves others in front of him, I feel very uncomfortable.

The strength in his hand was relaxed, but he did not take it away. After a slight pause, he said, "You can't treat women at all. You used to... like a man, right? So, you won't have a son at all."

Yang Yang His face changed greatly, he looked at Situ Yu, squinted his eyes, clenched his fists and said, "You investigate me?"

Situ Yu said: "No, I have found you."

Yang Yang sneered: "Is there any difference between the two? Situ Yu affirmed: "

There is a difference. If I wanted to investigate you, it wouldn't take so long to see you again."

"I don't understand what you are saying."

Yang Yang couldn't understand what Situ Yu said. It's called "If it's an investigation, it won't be so long."

Situ Yu is not a person who likes to explain, but this time, he took the initiative to explain to Yang Yang.

"Actually, you already know my identity, three years ago, right? Yangyang, you are really smart, so you should know what every decision I make means."

"Yangyang "This name came from Lin Guo. The people in this world who would call him that are the people he was closest to, or had been closest to. Every time Situ Yu called him, Yang Yang felt a little uncomfortable, but he didn't come out. The sound interrupted him.

Situ Yu continued: "If I want to know everything about you, I can actually get all your information very quickly, including your home address, the schools you have attended since you were a child, every class teacher of your class, and even your Every test result, they will be sent to me in detail, but in the same way, it will also be sent to many people, do you know what this means?"

Yang Yang's pupils shrank, he seemed to A little bit understand what Situ Yu meant.

Seeing his expression, Situ Yu knew that he had guessed it, released the hand that clamped Yang Yang's chin, and Situ Yu's mouth twitched into a smile, "You are really smart, Yang Yang, I don't want to treat you because of me. Any trouble and inconvenience caused by life, not to mention... not to mention that Situ Yu at the time could not guarantee whether the information of Yang Yang would appear in the hands of unfavorable people, and if those people knew about the matter between him and Yang Yang , not only him, Yang Yang will also be pushed to the top of the storm, this is by no means the result he wants to see.