201-210

1

Chapter 201 Engagement Dress

Yang Yang returned to the palace. Ruan Xinyun was also in the East Palace. When Yang Yang entered, Ruan Xinyun was drinking tea. Yang Yang nodded and called out, "Mother."

Ruan Xinyun smiled softly and said, "You're back? Thank you."

Yang Yang shook his head . Said : "It's not hard, it's just to cause you trouble, and let you carry Nuan Nuan all the time."

Ruan Xinyun said: "He is my grandson. Now many people don't want to let their mother-in-law take care of their children. You are willing to let me bring Nuan Nuan . It's too late to be happy, how can it be trouble? " Nuan Nuan

rushed up at this moment, hugged Yang Yang's leg and raised his head and shouted, "Dad, I'm not trouble."

Ruan Xinyun nodded hurriedly: "Yes, yes, we Nuan Nuan is not troublesome at all."

Yang Yang smiled, stretched out his hand to pick him up, pinched the tip of his nose with one hand and said, "I see, you are not troublesome, Dad said something wrong, I apologize to you, okay? Nuan Nuan pursed her lips and hummed, stretched out her hand to hug Yang Yang's neck, and said

a little sadly: "Dad, have you been very busy recently?"

Yang Yang was stunned and said, "What's wrong?"

He sighed and said, "No, I just feel that I rarely see my father recently. I used to be with my father. I would go wherever my father goes. Now, I will never see my father.

" Er just realized suddenly, yes, before, he was the only one with Nuan Nuan, he took Nuan Nuan with him wherever he went, and both father and son went to the toilet together, but recently, because of various things, he seldom can follow Nuan Nuan. Nuan Nuan was with Situ Yu or Ruan Xinyun and his wife. Hearing what his son said, Yang Yang only felt a deep sense of guilt welling up in his heart.

"I'm sorry, Nuan Nuan, it's your father's fault. Dad can't accompany you. Dad promises you that he will pay attention to it in the future, okay?"

Nuan Nuan held Yang Yang's face and shook his head: "Dad, you don't need to apologize to me, daddy said, Dad used to carry Nuan Nuan alone, it was too hard, now there are grandparents, and daddy, daddy finally You can take a rest and do your own thing. Nuan Nuan is also a big baby, and you have to learn to do things by yourself. Nuan Nuan is a man! A man can't keep pestering your father."

Nuan Nuan said, and approached Yang Yang . He whispered in his ear: "But Dad, you can actually spend a little more time with Nuan Nuan..."

Situ Yu came over now and asked Nuan Nuan in a loud voice, "What are your dad saying? What?"

Nuan Nuan returned to Situ Yu with a serious face and said, "I'm telling Dad, Nuan Nuan is a man, and a man can't keep Dad with him!"

Situ Yu said with a low smile, "That's right. Nuan Nuan gave

Yang Yang a slanted look and signaled his father to cooperate. Yang Yang was stared at by him, and he almost felt a stomach ache from laughing.

Nuan Nuan kicked her legs and said, "Dad, let me down. I'll show you my new clothes. My new clothes look good."

Ruan Xinyun also said, "I've been arguing about waiting since before. When you come back and try it on, you want your father to see you wearing new clothes, and now you will finally get what you want."

Yang Yang reached out and rubbed his son's head: "Just be filial, go and put on your clothes. Come out and show it to grandma and daddy."

"Okay!"