261-270

61

Chapter 261

When Yang Yang walked out of the room, he saw Luo Xiaoxia standing not far from the door. Luo Xiaoxia looked at him with anxiety in her eyes.

Facing Luo Xiaoxia, Yang Yang still tried his best to smile and reassure: "Aunt Luo, Guoguo is in a bad mood and suffered a little grievance in the crew, so if the film is not made, it will not be made, Guoguo is young, there will be more opportunities in the future. Yes, don't worry, a little emotion will be fine in a few days, Aunt Luo, you don't have to worry too much."

Luo Xiaoxia sighed: "I don't care whether he makes movies or not, these days, he has I always leave early and come back late, sometimes I don't take off my makeup in the middle of the night, and I fall back to bed and fall asleep. I feel distressed when I see it, and I always hope he can give me a vacation, and now it's okay."

Yang Yang nodded: "You It's good to think so, Aunt Luo, then I'll go first, and in a few days, Lin Guo is in a better mood, and I'll come back to chat with him."

Luo Xiaoxia nodded and said, "Xiao Yang, thank you so much. It 's gone."

Yang Yang said: "Aunt Luo, you thanked me a lot. Besides, this is what I should have done. Why didn't Lin Guo treat me like this..."

Luo Xiaoxia didn't know Nuan Nuan Yang Yang naturally didn't want to go into detail about the birth of her. After a while, he said, "Aunt Luo, I'll go first. If you have anything, you can call me at any time."

Luo Xiaoxia nodded . , said "Okay", and then sent Yang Yang to the door. Yang Yang apologized to her, but Luo Xiaoxia seemed to be hesitant to say anything. Seeing Yang Yang turn around, Luo Xiaoxia suddenly stopped him.

"Wait, Xiao Yang," Luo Xiaoxia opened her mouth and said after a while, "I... can I ask you a question?"

Yang Yang said, "Of course, Aunt Luo, just say anything if you have anything."

Luo Xiaoxia pondered for a moment, then hesitatingly said: "Xiao Yang, I... I just wanted to ask you one thing, that... that Xiao Fang, he and our family Guoguo, are they... What kind of relationship?"

Yang Yang was shocked and knew in his heart that Luo Xiaoxia really knew the relationship between Lin Guo and Xiao Fang.

Yang Yang didn't dare to answer directly, but just smiled and asked: "Auntie, why do you think so?"

Luo Xiaoxia lowered her head and pinched the corner of her clothes with her fingers: "Xiao Yang, to tell you the truth, in fact, I have long been suspicious. Although I haven't read too many books, I don't know much, but I can see that you and Guoguo are like brotherhood, but Xiao Fang and Guoguo are not like that, I know , I used to... feel a little unacceptable, I did some... wrong things, and even hurt you and Nuan Nuan, for this, I can't repay this debt in my life, I'm sorry for you..."

"Aunt Luo, Let it pass once the matter has passed, and don't mention it again in the future."

Luo Xiaoxia blushed, lowered her head and wiped her tears: "I know, you are generous, don't care about me, but after so many things, I I also want to understand that when two people are together, everything else is not important. The important thing is whether the other party is really good to you. I can also see that Xiao Fang is a good guy. The key is He is really good to us Guoguo, Xiao Yang, I know that you have some contact with Xiao Fang on weekdays, so can you help me find out about Xiao Fang's family situation? Who else is in his family? Parents all know about him. Do you have any other issues? Don't worry, I don't mean anything else, I just hope that in the future, Guoguo won't go as hard and... ashamed like me on the road of love."

current princessजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें