81-90

81

Chapter 81 Getting Help

One of the old ladies said: "There is one of your friends, what's your name... Xiao Lin, he often comes to see your father and son. He has come here several times to ask if we have seen you. If we do, remember to tell him. Said that you can't get through on the phone, Xiao Yang, what's wrong with your phone? Why can't you get through? I think your friend is very anxious."

Yang Yang said embarrassedly: "The phone is out of power, I was in a hurry to go out and forgot to bring the charger, I'll contact him when I get home, thank you old lady." The

old lady waved her hand and said with a chrysanthemum face: "You're welcome, they are all neighbors."

Yang Yang asked again, "Who else is looking for me?"

An uncle said: "Oh, then I don't know each other, two very gentle-looking people came to see us and asked something about you, Xiao Yang, don't worry, I kept my mind and didn't tell them. Your situation, although you don't look like a bad person, but in this world, it is better to be careful."

When Yang Yang heard this, he quickly thanked him: "Thank you very much, uncle, I don't know those people, I am alone with the child, I still hope to be cautious, after all, I still have a child to take care of." The

old man nodded in agreement: "I think so too."

At this time, another old man said: "The people you meet are all acquaintances. , Good-tempered people, the old woman and I met, but that's not the case." The

old man said, the old lady responded from the side: "That's right, when I came up, I asked about the situation of Xiao Yang's family, It's like asking the parents, and the child's fucking. It's like checking the hukou, and the attitude is very fierce. I told my wife that we don't know, and they stared at us. It's very fierce. Fortunately, these few days, my sons and daughters have all come back, I shouted, my sons and them all came out, and then they were all driven away."

"In broad daylight, there is such a thing... "

That's not it..."

"Actually, my wife and I also met this group of people, and it happened that my son was all at home, so we drove them away, otherwise it would be terrible."

It seems that there are more than one old man and old lady who met this wave of people. Everyone is talking about it, and they are all saying that these people are deer-headed and mouse-eyed, and at first glance, they are not good people.

The old man who had opened his mouth said to Yang Yang, "Xiao Yang, you have to pay attention to this matter. Think carefully about whether you have offended someone recently? If it doesn't work, just call the police, the police comrades will not ignore it, no matter what. Said, you have to be careful with your children, no, I will give you my phone number to prevent the police from arriving in time, call me, and I will help you support the scene." The

old man said so As soon as I said that, everyone thought this method was good. A group of old men and old ladies felt that they were still strong and strong, and they all gave Yang Yang their phone numbers.

Yang Yang couldn't resist the warmheartedness of the old man, so he could only accept their phone number gratefully.

Thinking that he has only lived here for less than three years, and when we meet each other on weekdays, everyone just greets each other and nods. With emotion, I said thank you to them one by one.

Yang Yang didn't bring any paper. An old lady who used to be a teacher was used to carrying a pen. As a result, Yang Yang remembered the phone numbers on both hands. The scene was not only touching, but also funny.