51-60

51

Chapter 51

Situ Yu said solemnly: "Yangyang, I know that you are a little difficult to accept for a while, but I do treat you differently, you don't have to worry, I will do everything I can to protect you, and I will not let you suffer the slightest bit. Hurt, Yangyang, since I like you and recognize you, I naturally won't give up easily."

"Hi... like me?" Yang Yang's eyes almost popped out, and he sneered when he saw Situ Yu, "Crown Prince Your Highness really likes to joke, you say you like me? Well, what do you like about me? Three years ago, we were just a dewy marriage, and we haven't seen each other for three years. After three years, we have only three sides with this time. Just tell me you like me? In your opinion, are these three words so worthless that you can say it to anyone casually?"

"Of course not," Situ Yu frowned and walked towards him with a frown when he saw Yang Yang's disbelief. Stepping forward, he clasped Yang Yang's shoulders with both hands and said, "Whether you believe it or not, Yangyang, I do have you in my heart. I looked for you three years ago. At that time, I only knew that you were special to me. When I meet you after a year, I am convinced of the selfish desire for you in my heart. I don't know if this is love or not, but now, I really want you, no matter your body or your heart, I want to imprison you in By my side, I see you all the time, with you, if you don't like me and say I like you, that's fine, to put it another way, I want to possess you, and now you are the greatest greed in my heart!"

This sudden confession, smashing Yang Yang was a little dizzy. His face was so delicate and beautiful that he was close at hand. In those light-colored eyes like glaze, all his Yang Yang's face was reflected. Whether he liked this person or not, it was estimated that no matter who he was, I can't stand being treated like this by this person.

Yang Yang is naturally unavoidable, but after a moment's daze, Yang Yang quickly regained his senses, he stretched out his hands and opened his hands on his shoulders, looked at Situ Yu with a cold expression: "Unfortunately... I don't like you, and I don't want to take possession of you. You, don't think about it at all."

Situ Yu's face sank, and the situation in his eyes changed. Yang Yang thought that this person would be furious like in the first-grade pavilion before, but after the wind and rain, those eyes unexpectedly returned to clarity, Situ Yu looked at Looking at Yang Yang, he smiled sweetly, and said in a soft and gentle voice: "It's okay, we... still have time..."

Yang Yang opened his mouth to say that there was no time and no possibility, but Situ Yu was smiling at him, his smile was too gentle and too careful, he should be someone who looked down on the world, but the cautiousness in his eyes at the moment made Yang Yang unable to bear to say decisive words. .

Just when the two were at a standoff, the door was pushed open, and Nuan Nuan walked up to Yang Yang with a small body, and tugged at his father's pants: "Dad, hungry..."

Nuan Nuan actually didn't want to disturb his father, But he was really hungry, and the little baby endured it for a long time. He didn't see his father fighting with Wei Shu Mi, but his stomach growled hungry first. He pouted and came out to his father with a sad face.

Yang Yang only remembered at this moment, and hurriedly called out, "My apple pie!"

After that, he picked up his son and went to the kitchen.

Situ Yu looked at the voices of the father and son, and couldn't help raising his feet to follow him. At this time, the doorbell rang again. Situ Yu paused for a while, but chose to turn around and open the door. This time, it was indeed a takeaway delivery. , The delivery person was still stunned for a moment, then kept bowing his head and apologized, saying that he was delayed on the way, and the delivery was late. I'm really sorry.